Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
Beachcomber

Canterbury, UK

#8144 Dec 26, 2012
I would doubt as to whether they dislike South Asian lads in general, but some of the problems that you describe may arise due to cultural misunderstandings. South Asian Americans are a relatively new immigrant group in the US compared to some other established immigrant groups, and as a result many American girls will have had little exposure to anything Indian (contrast this with East Asian culture), therefore regarding it as something of an unknown quantity. I think that to begin with, it is probably best to downplay anything which may give rise to the circumstances that you describe, and try to blend in with the majority (e.g. clothing, food). As they say, when in Rome behave like a Roman.......
indianssuck

Welland, Canada

#8146 Dec 26, 2012
Simply enough, they are an ugly culture yeah there are some good looking ones but for the most part 99% are ugly! They're so wimpy and lack real self confidence, they try to look "cool and sexy" and put on a fake persona and it's obvious. Pretty much they're losers who try to be cool

“Live and let live.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8147 Dec 26, 2012
indianssuck wrote:
Simply enough, they are an ugly culture yeah there are some good looking ones but for the most part 99% are ugly! They're so wimpy and lack real self confidence, they try to look "cool and sexy" and put on a fake persona and it's obvious. Pretty much they're losers who try to be cool

dont sling mud at them! everyone has bad and good. ur prejudices only inflict harm not help. r u a white power type of person? or r u just so weak as to insult a culture bcuz u hate ur own?
Rashmi suthar

Mumbai, India

#8148 Dec 27, 2012
I am so unhappy with the indian men mentality . U can never judge wat excatly dey want .. Mostly dey date open minded /cool girl and wen it comes to marriage dey look for sum maid (dis days d earning one ) who can dance like puppet ..
I m tired of dating indian guys now :p
IndiansBe-Civili zed-First

Hayward, CA

#8149 Dec 27, 2012
Follow up the news of Delhi Gang Rape Case...you see how brutal Indians are towards women. Most of the common people in India are with evil minds, they are rude, rough and brutal. India is the most notorious country in torturing women since time immemorial. Today rape is the fastest growing crime in India, every 18 hrs there is a rape in India. They kill their women for dowry, they kill their female fetuses, they rape, gang rape their women and beat their women after rape, they kill many of their women if the women get married against the will of the their parents, many tribal Indians burn their women declaring them witches.. Many white women who traveled India also got raped by Indians. India is the worst country for any woman to live. Western women must not visit India and less Indian immigrants to USA is good for America. India has nothing other than giving birth of billions of poor and sick people and polluting this planet. India = worst county, worst people on Earth.
Lets get real

Dandenong, Australia

#8150 Dec 28, 2012
generally i feel Indians have a reputation that they lazy, will blatantly lie to your face and blame another at the drop of a hat. Who would want to date one ? Least to mention the number of rapes that occur and are covered up in their country
White dude

Canada

#8151 Dec 28, 2012
Lazy!?! Are you effin serious!?! They're one of the most hardest working people! Im white and have many Punjabi friends and woukd never trade them! Im embarrasses of ignorant people!
latin

Gosport, UK

#8152 Dec 28, 2012
Lets get real wrote:
generally i feel Indians have a reputation that they lazy, will blatantly lie to your face and blame another at the drop of a hat. Who would want to date one ? Least to mention the number of rapes that occur and are covered up in their country
said the australian loser,

i'm italian but find this comment ironic and funny.
latin

Gosport, UK

#8153 Dec 28, 2012
Lets get real wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

ever hear the saying people in glass houses haha
indians here in italy are dr's and dentists and some are trouble makers but to generalize the whole race you are a pathetic racist joke.Australia is just as evil and vile for non white non anglo people this is why opinions from australia don't count you people are to racist to see any good in anaything other than white you are the same as white trash.australia doesn't allow for real assimilation cause anglo's are to racist.like i said im italian but i try to see the good in all people but you australians are trouble makers.Even robin williams thinks you're English convicts and rednecks ,who would want to dat you losers i think indians are meaning why dont european girls like them as in people from and still living in Europe not pwoplw from shitsralia maaaaate .haha
Australia is to stuck in the 1800's maybe one day you'll join the rest of the world in the 21st century and stop racially stereotyping whole races and see people as individuals rather than races.or you never will join the rest of the world socially you guys are tooo stupid haha
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8154 Dec 29, 2012
IndiansBe-Civilized-First wrote:
Follow up the news of Delhi Gang Rape Case...you see how brutal Indians are towards women. Most of the common people in India are with evil minds, women for dowry, they kill their female fetuses, they rape, gang rape their women and beat their women after rape, they kill many of their women if the women get married against the will of the their parents, many tribal Indians burn their women declaring them witches.. Many white women who traveled India also got raped by Indians. India is the worst country for any woman to live. Western women must not visit India and less Indian immigrants to USA is good for America. India has nothing other than giving birth of billions of poor and sick people and polluting this planet. India = worst county, worst people on Earth.
Oi Mf_kr SCUM Why don't also make reiterate the Rape, abuse and violence against women that goes in ur country.... Devil BS_trd!

Fast FACTS on Abuse, Rape and Violence agianst women in USA (world’s most “civilized” country lol):

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/domviol/f ...

Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women between the ages of 15 and 44 in the United States, more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes combined.(“Violence Against Women, A Majority Staff Report,” Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate)

There are 1,500 shelters for battered women in the United States. There are 3,800 animal shelters.

Three to four million women in the United States are beaten in their homes each year by their husbands, ex-husbands, or male lovers.(“Women and Violence,” Hearings before the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee)

The American Medical Association reported that as many as 1 in 3 women will be assaulted by a domestic partner in her lifetime — 4 million in any given year.(“When Violence Hits Home.” Time)

An estimated 1.3 million women are victims of physical assault by an intimate partner each year.(Costs of Intimate Partner Violence Against Women in the United States. 2003. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Centers for Injury Prevention and Control. Atlanta, GA.)

85% of domestic violence victims are women.(Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief, Intimate Partner Violence)

25%– 45% of all women who are battered are battered during pregnancy.

Nearly 7.8 million women have been raped by an intimate partner at some point in their lives.(Costs of Intimate Partner Violence Against Women in the United States. 2003. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Centers for Injury Prevention and Control. Atlanta, GA.)

The cost of intimate partner violence exceeds $5.8 billion each year,$4.1 billion of which is for direct medical and mental health services.

There are 16,800 homicides and $2.2 million (medically treated) injuries due to intimate partner violence annually, which costs $37 billion.(The Cost of Violence in the United States. 2007. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Centers for Injury Prevention and Control. Atlanta, GA.)

One in ten calls made to alert police of domestic violence is placed by a child in the home. One of every three abused children becomes an adult abuser or victim.

Between 600,000 and 6 million women are victims of domestic violence each year, and between 100,000 and 6 million men, depending on the type of survey used to obtain the data.

Women accounted for 85% of the victims of intimate partner violence, men for approximately 15%.(Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime Data Brief, Intimate Partner Violence.

Nearly three out of four (74%) of Americans personally know someone who is or has been a victim of domestic violence. 30% of Americans say they know a woman who has been physically abused by her husband or boyfriend in the past year.(Allstate Foundation National Poll on Domestic Violence, 2006. Lieberman Research Inc., Tracking Survey conducted for The Advertising Council and the Family Violence Prevention Fund.
Scumz

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8155 Dec 29, 2012
IndiansBe-Civilized-First wrote:
Follow up the news of Delhi Gang Rape Case...you see how brutal Indians are towards women. Most of the common people in India are with evil minds, they are rude, rough and brutal. India is the most notorious country in torturing women since time immemorial. Today rape is the fastest growing crime in India, every 18 hrs there is a rape in India. They kill their women for dowry, they kill their female fetuses, they rape, gang rape their women and beat their women after rape, they kill many of their women if the women get married against the will of the their parents, many tribal Indians burn their women declaring them witches.. Many white women who traveled India also got raped by Indians. Western women must not visit India and less Indian immigrants to USA is good for America. India has nothing other than giving birth of billions of poor and sick people and polluting this planet. India = worst county, worst people on Earth.
Whites are Biggest SCUMS of the planet... There were just only a few case Rape in a country of billion population India.... and these BS_trds are all over their media playing thier petty little Sht as they always do with any men of color!

But the BS_trds every time forget to take a look at their own backayrd of how many of their young men molest, silent rape and threat their own women from Night clubs to sea beaches every day!

Who came out to protest for thier women's rights in India mf_kr? Yes, It is Indian Men all over gov building protesting to change laws!

But do we ever see these SOBs in US had the courage to take look at thier Own Sht, abuse, rape and violence against women and protest for a change? No the cowards in the media Always hide their issues and talk Sht about foreign country and ppl. That's the kind of mf_krs these Scums are not to mention the prevertness, child molestation, cheating are common in many cases.

If India was really worst for women we wouldn't have Women as India's Prime minister since the 80s which Ur country still fails to have! If India was worse for women we wouldn't have a 1.5 Billion population where population, marriage in ur country is going on the opposite direction!

If anything is really worse on earth it is, it has always been Hypocrite Scums of one country calling on Sht on other countires but Fails to look at their Own backyard, thier Own social issues! But the Hypocrite Scums will the First Ones to run after some Foriegn women leaving their own women in dust and bytch and complain about Femenism!

That's the kind of shameless these BS_trds are.... Now tell me whose really worse?
But they are singing the same song everywhere.
India-Be-Civiliz ed-First

Hayward, CA

#8156 Dec 30, 2012
India and its male dominated society are notorious to insult, torture and humiliate their women since time immemorial. Recent horrible Delhi gang rape case in a private bus & the death of the ill fated Indian girl (a medical student), that shocked the whole world, is just one of the many horrible crimes that Indian women face against them in their every day life. Insult, torture , humiliation to women are firmly built in India's genetics since the Hinduism evolved. Look at some of the Hindu gods..like Indra, Krishna, etc..who are notorious rapist, girl molesters and betrayers (as seen in Hindu religious books), shining like diamonds in Hinduism. Look at India's most prominent religious book Mahabharata. 5 sons of a King, all got married to one girl, princess Droupady. 5 brothers - one wife...what a nasty humiliation of an woman! Princess Droupady was also forcefully got stripped by her cousins and relatives while all her 5 brave husbands and other relatives like uncles etc watched without any protest. That’s India! For centuries, Indians used to burn their widows alive with their dead husbands, forced their women to be Debdasi (temple prostitutes). Today modern India still nurturing all anti-women activities ..rape, gang rape, killing after rape, acid throwing on woman’s faces etc are fastest growing crime in India. Indian women face daily harassment across all over India, ranging from catcalls on the streets, groping and touching in public transport to rape. In India buses, trains are too crowded and many Indian males take this opportunity to touch woman’s body – very common phenomenon in India’s public transportation. There are women only trains in India, but criminals get into such trains and molest women – happens quiet often. Indians kill their women for dowry, kill female fetuses, husband beats and kills wife if she gives birth of a baby girl. Many Indian parents kill their daughter if she gets married against her parents’ will. After rape, in many cases the rapist and his group threaten the ill fated girl not to tell police or anyone otherwise she will be killed. Many times rapists, police, political leaders and society blame the girl that it’s because of the her, she got raped & she doesn’t get justice – what a humiliation of an woman. What a shame. When a rape happens, many Indian girls don’t go to police in the fear that once it known, society won’t give her honor and respect anymore. India is a graveyard for women. Western women must not travel India, many western women got raped by Indian males while they were in India. By travelling India, one can easily understand that common people in India are of evil minds (face in the index of mind). That’s why India is number one in torturing women. India, be civilized first !!
Haley McMurrayMcMurray

Ashburn, VA

#8157 Dec 31, 2012
Hello. I' m Haley, your typical American girl.. I just wanted to say. that girl you hooked up with in Gym class. She doesn't understand that Indian guys, are the most romantic and most kindness guys you'll ever get. So, maybe that girl you saw.. Didn't pay attention to how handsome and nice you are. That's my side of your story. and for the record.. you might think that American girls don't like Indian guys. but trust me. At least where I live, your on the top of our list.:) Nice chat.# Haley
Moe

Staines-upon-thames, UK

#8159 Jan 3, 2013
Scumz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are Biggest SCUMS of the planet... There were just only a few case Rape in a country of billion population India.... and these BS_trds are all over their media playing thier petty little Sht as they always do with any men of color!
But the BS_trds every time forget to take a look at their own backayrd of how many of their young men molest, silent rape and threat their own women from Night clubs to sea beaches every day!
Who came out to protest for thier women's rights in India mf_kr? Yes, It is Indian Men all over gov building protesting to change laws!
But do we ever see these SOBs in US had the courage to take look at thier Own Sht, abuse, rape and violence against women and protest for a change? No the cowards in the media Always hide their issues and talk Sht about foreign country and ppl. That's the kind of mf_krs these Scums are not to mention the prevertness, child molestation, cheating are common in many cases.
If India was really worst for women we wouldn't have Women as India's Prime minister since the 80s which Ur country still fails to have! If India was worse for women we wouldn't have a 1.5 Billion population where population, marriage in ur country is going on the opposite direction!
If anything is really worse on earth it is, it has always been Hypocrite Scums of one country calling on Sht on other countires but Fails to look at their Own backyard, thier Own social issues! But the Hypocrite Scums will the First Ones to run after some Foriegn women leaving their own women in dust and bytch and complain about Femenism!
That's the kind of shameless these BS_trds are.... Now tell me whose really worse?
Lol you just completely owned that guy!

Also , I am indian , moved to england about 10-15 years ago and have only ever dated white women and now married to one and have a kid. So..the original topic which was posted in like 2009 is to do with confidence of the dude and possibly some women are stuckup b**ches that you just avoid.
India_is_a_Rapis than

Hayward, CA

#8160 Jan 3, 2013
No slowdown in rapes in India. The horrible Delhi gang rape case that shocked the entire world, is just one of their non stop rape process.
January 4, 2013: Inside a top rated express train in India, a man tried to rape an woman..and to save her from rape she jumped off the train, got serious injury and now in hospital.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/patna...
In Mumbai (Bombay), Indian railway installed special alarming system in women-only-train to send message to the police station when male criminals jump into such train to molest women.
What a beautiful country with beautiful living environment....
Follow the news from India, read the India newspapers...Eve-teasing, molestation of women on the street, even in day time are normal events in India. Rape, gang rape, murder after rape are the fastest growing crimes in India. None of the Indian women are safe in their own country.
India 1.5B people..too many people..to little resource..most don't have good/normal lives.. so too many sick (mentally, physically)..too many poor ..these produce too many bad people to commit crime in India. This situation won't change rather continue to be worse as India heading to hit 2 billion people.. no good contribution to the world..only producing people and polluting this planet.
red

Asia/Pacific Region

#8161 Jan 3, 2013
I never had a thing for indian guys. I would prefer any other race before indian. Don't get me wrong, this is but only my opinion. They speak too loud to each other, like gasping for attention. It is a turn off for me. And arrogant too. I don't find it classy to date an indian guy. My friends would laugh at me. I'm sorry, but you asked.
Real Indian

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#8162 Jan 4, 2013
India-Be-Civilized-First wrote:
India and its male dominated society are notorious to insult, torture and humiliate their women since time immemorial. Recent horrible Delhi gang rape case in a private bus & the death of the ill fated Indian girl (a medical student), that shocked the whole world, is just one of the many horrible crimes that Indian women face against them in their every day life. Insult, torture , humiliation to women are firmly built in India's genetics since the Hinduism evolved. Look at some of the Hindu gods..like Indra, Krishna, etc..who are notorious rapist, girl molesters and betrayers (as seen in Hindu religious books), shining like diamonds in Hinduism. Look at India's most prominent religious book Mahabharata. 5 sons of a King, all got married to one girl, princess Droupady. 5 brothers - one wife...what a nasty humiliation of an woman! Princess Droupady was also forcefully got stripped by her cousins and relatives while all her 5 brave husbands and other relatives like uncles etc watched without any protest. That’s India! For centuries, Indians used to burn their widows alive with their dead husbands, forced their women to be Debdasi (temple prostitutes). Today modern India still nurturing all anti-women activities ..rape, gang rape, killing after rape, acid throwing on woman’s faces etc are fastest growing crime in India. Indian women face daily harassment across all over India, ranging from catcalls on the streets, groping and touching in public transport to rape. In India buses, trains are too crowded and many Indian males take this opportunity to touch woman’s body – very common phenomenon in India’s public transportation. There are women only trains in India, but criminals get into such trains and molest women – happens quiet often. Indians kill their women for dowry, kill female fetuses, husband beats and kills wife if she gives birth of a baby girl. Many Indian parents kill their daughter if she gets married against her parents’ will. After rape, in many cases the rapist and his group threaten the ill fated girl not to tell police or anyone otherwise she will be killed. Many times rapists, police, political leaders and society blame the girl that it’s because of the her, she got raped & she doesn’t get justice – what a humiliation of an woman. What a shame. When a rape happens, many Indian girls don’t go to police in the fear that once it known, society won’t give her honor and respect anymore. India is a graveyard for women. Western women must not travel India, many western women got raped by Indian males while they were in India. By travelling India, one can easily understand that common people in India are of evil minds (face in the index of mind). That’s why India is number one in torturing women. India, be civilized first !!
LOL I bet this White bytch was rejected by an Indian.... She is the same one posting all these hateful and racist post on this thread.... "Why white women loves Indian Men?"

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TL...

LOL I bet it hurt her ego too much. She is bitter, lonely, narcissistic, has a Superiority complex and needs to let it go!
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8163 Jan 4, 2013
india sucks.. i am indian by passport, but i consider myself an open minded person. f*ck india.. why bother dating indians? indians suck.. theres no sense of control over anything.. look how f*cked up it is. They don't even know how many people there have aids.. it's the worst 3rd world country.. India has nothing good for the world.. I'm gonna leave this shithole soon one day..
All the values which i've learnt are from books. Indian values are like ideas thrown in together out of procrastination of a mentally ill person. It's messed up as hell. look what damage india has done. they've ruined almost everything they've touched..
I have huge respect for the british civilization and for what they've given the world - the element of accelerating the sane society, i don't know what it is, but i think it's something that has to do with keeping things open and being open minded..
Thats beautiful, but india- smelly twits, who gangrape women in buses, filled with nerds, and worship cows..
India sucks... india is the most racist country in the whole wide world, thats what it is.. and indians don't have the right to call other nations racist..
everyone out there, black, yellow, white or brown, don't even think of giving india any respect, for it's lives to worship a god, a god who is a businessman, who doesn't care about anyone else, who points fingers at others, who dozes off whenever he wants, who doesn't have any sense of heart. india isn't ruled by a government, for the government along with it's people have fallen for this ugly god..
i call everyone who treats india like the shit it is a realist, and not a racist.
being indian is the worst thing that can happen to anyone.. and never ever breed with an indian.
INDIA SUCKS .... take this from me (i hold an indian passport and i know what india is)
u will have family issues, u will have clashes.. so do not ever ever ever marry or date an indian.. i know many people who f*cked up because of doing so.. and they don't care..
someday this passport is going to be burned, and i'll be entitled citizenship to another country... and when that happens, i'll be the happiest person ever..
i have not learnt anything from india, except that it is shit.. take this seriously,... and i am happy there are girls who hate indians this way.. the last thing i want to see is an insane hideous beast breeding with an innocent young lady, giving birth to another sick beast...
INDIA.. its' so shit they shat everywhere in their commonwealth sports games.. it's a shame..
i hate india..
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8164 Jan 4, 2013
Scumz wrote:
<quoted text>
whites are the biggest scums? go f*ck urself, read a history book, and u'll see the whites have done the best to make the world a better place.. whereas indians have done nothing... i'm indian by passport... i stand up for whats right like an open minded person and won't support idiots like u.. it's obvious the whites are the best... it's obvious indians are shit.. because it just is.. open ur eyes...try to compare.. i hate india.. are u serious whites suck? dear friend, if u live in india, get outside ur house, see how people shit on the roadside... get it in ur f*kcing head.. india sucks.. they've got every right to say india sucks...

and racism.. india is the most racist country on the planet... dafaq is wrong with u? other countries have every right to be racist towards indians, for indians, have been racist for many many years to others....
not_a_racist__a_ realist

Bahrain

#8165 Jan 4, 2013
Real Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I bet this White bytch was rejected by an Indian.... She is the same one posting all these hateful and racist post on this thread.... "Why white women loves Indian Men?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TL...
LOL I bet it hurt her ego too much. She is bitter, lonely, narcissistic, has a Superiority complex and needs to let it go!
u dear friend are blinded by india's f*cked up society.. u need to read a history book.. whites are better than indians.. its just the truth.. whats there for the whites in india? chicks? lol everyone here is f*ckin ugly in india... except maybe the ones who use beauty products (made by white people)... india is already weak and defeated when it comes to the best race.. india is the last..

if u think india is a better country than a white country, u are a dumbf*ck who should f*ckin rot and die.. u don't deserve to live because u can't use ur eyes..

I'm indian by passport.. i know what garbage india is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexy and good 37 min Rastaron 2
Best Dating Sites for Men (Mar '13) 6 hr stephon125 58
STORY----Sticky Situations in Interracial Dating 14 hr malibulang 26
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 14 hr Durdeeboi 217
im so horney!!! come have sex now!! (Dec '11) 14 hr Durdeeboi 21
Please take this 5 question survey & tell us wh... Mon chancesocialsociety 1
Hey sexy Mon Sax69 1
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Sep 25 john 227
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Sep 24 Weirdo 99
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Sep 18 Cindy 47