Since: Dec 12

London, UK

#8089 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text> where you are from didn't change your literacy status lol I'm so not interested in you.
but you are for us.(reference: you came to this page).
"literacy status" - I fail to see the relevance of that comment. And I'm not interested in Indians per se - just figured that I'm not the only one that thinks they are a filthy scum that offer the earth no value.

London, UK

#8090 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because native people of India kidnap Indian girls and sell them to Arabs. You wouldn't judge if you had been a victim. We have lots of other ways to earn money rather than prostitution (your family business.)
I'm sorry that you have been a victim - I'm sure that the arabs loved pounding on your filthy ass!
random

Delhi, India

#8091 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah my family business - pimping your mother!!
ohh so your mother was the dawg who was carrying that other c*nt on CNN lol!

London, UK

#8092 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text> uneducated you are if you don't know that Indians brought civilization to this world and if you're a total illiterate about it, search for Harappan and muhenjodaro civilizations BC 2000. Mahn you need to study hard now. You only ever could do was back stabbing us. we taught you how to count your Einstein said that.
Yep, wow what a legacy!! and look at your country now! filled with pimps, child prostitutes and poverty! you must be so proud!
random

Delhi, India

#8093 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you have been a victim - I'm sure that the arabs loved pounding on your filthy ass!
nope I wanted to create a scam about this and I brought some people up there for the jobsl and I found you with Arab camels giving pleasure of you-know-what.
Ps I wasn't a victim but I feel sorry for you.

London, UK

#8094 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, wow what a legacy!! and look at your country now! filled with pimps, child prostitutes and poverty! you must be so proud!
Please learn English. It's like trying to speak to the Dell call centre - "bud, bud, bud, bud!!!"
random

Delhi, India

#8095 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
"literacy status" - I fail to see the relevance of that comment. And I'm not interested in Indians per se - just figured that I'm not the only one that thinks they are a filthy scum that offer the earth no value.
that's what your mother dog has been saying. Go back to the cave . You just accepted that you're a failure.
random

Delhi, India

#8096 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
look for your brighter side dude cz you're in a nation full of private gay clubs and 'child mothers'(13 year olds get pregnant where). You must be proud to right??
random

Mumbai, India

#8097 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn English. It's like trying to speak to the Dell call centre - "bud, bud, bud, bud!!!"
learning english didn't change your literacy status lol don't drag me in for a revenge.
britishindianguy

Plymouth, UK

#8098 Dec 4, 2012
How about guys who are indian but born and bred in the UK? Yes we're westernized (I know i am)but what do the girls think?
Sandradee

Roscommon, MI

#8100 Dec 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
Hey bro, white american girls suck anyone, so thats bullshit
that is incorrect and very rude to say about us American girls. i dont know how u came up with that smart a** remark but it is very untrue and a nasty way to think of us.

Personally i like indian men and many of my friends are indian. I'm also dating a indian man.

Many american girls dont 'like' indian men bcuz they think that they are barbarians or abuse women. also hindi does sound harsh and violent sometimes and being not used to it they are nervous about the person, which makes them seem cold and/or distant.

i hope this helps you guys understand and again this isnt what all american girls think and feel. give the girl time to feel comfortable around you. just be yourself and try not to base your opinion of us on only a few girls....
Navgill3

San Leandro, CA

#8101 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Is that why India has one of the highest rates of people trafficking in the world? Because again, you do anything for coin - including selling your children into sex slavery to middle eastern Arabs. You people don't have a clue what's going on under your own noses. A truly disgusting nation.
Once again,
Any dumb ass trailer trash mofo who still wants to keep talking trash about us Indians ... Please forward me your address and I promise you I will school your ass! Better yet any of you bung hole haters want to pay me a visit , I will gladly give you
my address! Come see me you scum... Yeah, I'm calling you out you Loud mouth piece of trash!

Hiding behind this blog ......!!!! What a freakin' rat you are! Come see me B....h !
random

Delhi, India

#8102 Dec 4, 2012
Sandradee wrote:
<quoted text>
that is incorrect and very rude to say about us American girls. i dont know how u came up with that smart a** remark but it is very untrue and a nasty way to think of us.
Personally i like indian men and many of my friends are indian. I'm also dating a indian man.
Many american girls dont 'like' indian men bcuz they think that they are barbarians or abuse women. also hindi does sound harsh and violent sometimes and being not used to it they are nervous about the person, which makes them seem cold and/or distant.
i hope this helps you guys understand and again this isnt what all american girls think and feel. give the girl time to feel comfortable around you. just be yourself and try not to base your opinion of us on only a few girls....
Foreigners are always eye catching and it needs time to understand them. You're right. though my friends at America haven't had any problems like it is said in this thread.
HAYDEN

Perth, Australia

#8103 Dec 5, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text>
So as per your reference, who pulled you to this page lol I came by accident when I was searching about Indian culture. It's good to see you breathing the every single fragnance available from Indians. But you smell as well.
Ps it was funny the way you were cought up on CNN travelling on a dog and the dog laughed at your face like hell. Kinkiness you must tell it lol
INdians are afraid of dogs you idiot. Matt will F**** u up.
Indians also cant swim. FACT
random

Delhi, India

#8104 Dec 5, 2012
HAYDEN wrote:
<quoted text>
INdians are afraid of dogs you idiot. Matt will F**** u up.
Indians also cant swim. FACT
As if matt had a peni*. No we ain't afraid of your family. And if you could swim well, we wouldn't see any difference between you and a fish.
Whities united

Perth, Australia

#8105 Dec 5, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text>
As if matt had a peni*. No we ain't afraid of your family. And if you could swim well, we wouldn't see any difference between you and a fish.
Your not afraid? That's because your sat infront of a computer you dic head. If you actually saw us, you'd run a mile. Indian coward
Stud

Mumbai, India

#8106 Dec 5, 2012
All of you are fucking FOBs desperate to get laid... You gotta be nice and friendly. Im indian but I'm dating a german girl :p Remember people all indians are not black-short-fat or super smart :p
Look at me :p lol
Just shifted to India the wether in bombays real weird though.
( Born and Raised in Houston TX)!
Nzieif

Mumbai, India

#8107 Dec 5, 2012
Whities united wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not afraid? That's because your sat infront of a computer you dic head. If you actually saw us, you'd run a mile. Indian coward
Haha dude let them be they are FOB's dumb as shit.
I am an indian american. I am not dark-skinned, illiterate or into tech.
I am 6'3 and have a very light brown complexion.
I have a swiss girlfriend and a steady well paying job.
All indians aint the same and bro dont abuse em just chill out cause i can and will beat the fuck outta bullies.

Currently in India for a holiday !
matt purdy

Australia

#8108 Dec 5, 2012
Navgill3 iv already given you my address and im still waiting for you!! Stop being a selfish coward and grow some balls!!
Krishna

Guntur, India

#8109 Dec 5, 2012
dafaq man, it doesnt matter, if you are somewhere else in the world.. blend in. if u want to get laid, u gotta do shit that girls like. u gotta evolve. this might be a little harsh . but its just indians tend to act really stupid in situations. aa. nevermind. just observe and adopt~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Anyone Had A Real Adult Dating Sex Date Hoo... (Jul '11) 1 hr shakir shams 52
best dating site for singles. 4 hr Berry 2
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 4 hr Anthony 91
looking for the best FREE adult hookup site?? (Sep '13) 4 hr Jone 13
#1 hot dating blog for helping you hooking up w... 4 hr Jone 65
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 6 hr Sierra 811
Black People And Asian Men Receive Fewer OkCupi... 6 hr Louis Clark 2
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... (Mar '14) 15 hr Lucagiorgiothunde... 131
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Online Dating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••