Comments
7,441 - 7,460 of 8,239 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
Silvia jones

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8068
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

A girl would only say " I would date an Indian!"
If they are a virgin. once they realize how bad indians are at sex, they will never want to date one again.
rose

Angeles City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8069
Dec 4, 2012
 
hi....im also ask u a question that theirs is many questions playing on my mind about indian men because i have bf he is an indian..
is it possible that we are marry her in phils..even they are indian..
because she want me to be her wife but the problem is i want marry them on phils not on india.because he wants me go on india and they settled me to marry on her country which is india but i want to be marriage to our culture.

thanks! i hope that i got answer from u guys...
Carrie

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8070
Dec 4, 2012
 
random wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nothing personal dear may be you're just at wrong time wrong place. You need to understand the situations. Understanding Indian culture could help you.
I understand the culture to well, I should have been born indian well maybe that's what all my indian female friends say, I go to the temple with them, I eat the food I love it i know all the story's of the Hindus god and goddesses. I have indian clothes and pertisipate in the festivals and holidays with my friends. There family accepts me but from my understanding indian moms are very protective over their sons. I speak two languages punjabi and gugu. Idk maybe one day ill find that person.
random

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8071
Dec 4, 2012
 
Carrie wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the culture to well, I should have been born indian well maybe that's what all my indian female friends say, I go to the temple with them, I eat the food I love it i know all the story's of the Hindus god and goddesses. I have indian clothes and pertisipate in the festivals and holidays with my friends. There family accepts me but from my understanding indian moms are very protective over their sons. I speak two languages punjabi and gugu. Idk maybe one day ill find that person.
Well that's extremely good to hear about your interests to our community!! But by culture I meant Morden lifestyle and theirs background. India is a big country with thousands of cultures and traditions. Every other state men have own identity like of you compare like two states it would go like Spain in comparison with Iran. Pointless. Though checking backgrounds and perticuler origins can help too. Gujratis are vegetarians and good businessmen and kind of calm people and Punjabis at the same time could be aggressive and partying people. Not telling to judge but you need to check identity of the guy you want. What kind of nature he could possess by his origin.

Since: Dec 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8072
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Because Indians are just plain unsightly. The accent is awful and when attempting the speak English is incomprehensible, monotone and sounds a little like the duelling banjos from "Deliverance"

They are nasty cash hungry mercenaries who will do anything to make a coin.

Never met a nice one, and I'm surrounded by the filth. Makes me sick just thinking about them.

Since: Dec 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8073
Dec 4, 2012
 
Khan wrote:
Who need white chick when we already have alot of hot babes in india....
Because the only way you will get an Indian girl to marry you is if your dad says it's ok. I'm really surprised that your filthy population is as big as it is when all the guys are such ugly c*nts. I suppose you scum-bags just go out raping.
random

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8074
Dec 4, 2012
 
rose wrote:
hi....im also ask u a question that theirs is many questions playing on my mind about indian men because i have bf he is an indian..
is it possible that we are marry her in phils..even they are indian..
because she want me to be her wife but the problem is i want marry them on phils not on india.because he wants me go on india and they settled me to marry on her country which is india but i want to be marriage to our culture.
thanks! i hope that i got answer from u guys...
Well you could check visa systems. As per I know if you're citizen of phils and if you marry him in phils, he could get a citizenship and he could stay there forever. And if he's Indian citizen and you want to stay in India with his family, you could come to India and marry him. There are also some visas for spouse but I don't know much about it.
random

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8075
Dec 4, 2012
 
budbuddingding wrote:
Because Indians are just plain unsightly. The accent is awful and when attempting the speak English is incomprehensible, monotone and sounds a little like the duelling banjos from "Deliverance"
They are nasty cash hungry mercenaries who will do anything to make a coin.
Never met a nice one, and I'm surrounded by the filth. Makes me sick just thinking about them.
Indians ain't lazy pigs as you are lol this is why half of America (or your native) is jobless and Indians have jobs and money too. If you don't know, an average Indian has three times more wealth comparing to average north Americans.
random

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8076
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the only way you will get an Indian girl to marry you is if your dad says it's ok. I'm really surprised that your filthy population is as big as it is when all the guys are such ugly c*nts. I suppose you scum-bags just go out raping.
Indians don't sell their children to random people that's why it bothers you. Its definitely a bless if your proposal was refused by an indian father. The girl is saved lol
random

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8078
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jess wrote:
Why do they insist on crowding out every country and then complain about it? Go home..
Because your people once crowded out ours too, we treated you as guests like gods (as per our traditions) and then you back stabbed and stole all the things and now Indians come and work hard and take your jobs on bases of their strength. That's where you felt weak eh??
random

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8079
Dec 4, 2012
 
Pakastanian and Proud wrote:
Indians are an arrogant race. They create arguments about stupid things because they like making people sad. And I admit, they're good at it. I get many racist comments from indians, and I really don't like it. I wish they could see how mean they really are...
So other Indians think the same way as I do about you lol

Since: Dec 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8080
Dec 4, 2012
 
random wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians don't sell their children to random people that's why it bothers you. Its definitely a bless if your proposal was refused by an indian father. The girl is saved lol
Really! Is that why India has one of the highest rates of people trafficking in the world? Because again, you do anything for coin - including selling your children into sex slavery to middle eastern Arabs. You people don't have a clue what's going on under your own noses. A truly disgusting nation.

Since: Dec 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8081
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

random wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your people once crowded out ours too, we treated you as guests like gods (as per our traditions) and then you back stabbed and stole all the things and now Indians come and work hard and take your jobs on bases of their strength. That's where you felt weak eh??
We never stabbed you filthy rats in the back! We civilised you. You get your independence and look what happens... people selling your own people and mass poverty. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!
random

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8082
Dec 4, 2012
 
Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate, indians are no good at making friends. They follow people until people learn to cope with them. It's a stalker-type method, yet I must admit, it's affective. And ugly? Coming from an Indian? Am I supposed to be offended ?
Nope you must be praised by lord vol de mort.

Since: Dec 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8083
Dec 4, 2012
 
random wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians ain't lazy pigs as you are lol this is why half of America (or your native) is jobless and Indians have jobs and money too. If you don't know, an average Indian has three times more wealth comparing to average north Americans.
Another uneducated reply from you. You're clearly a cretin. Didn't even bother to find out where I'm from first. We cleaned up your rat-hole. Never forget that you ungrateful vermin.
random

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8084
Dec 4, 2012
 
matt purdy wrote:
Oh and by the way hayden obviously pulls more women then you desperate indians if you come on this page! and no it is because you guys are loners who will in fact never get girls. you guys are the weakest and smelliest and i would like you to go back to indian, even on a boat if you are that cheap! xoxxo
So as per your reference, who pulled you to this page lol I came by accident when I was searching about Indian culture. It's good to see you breathing the every single fragnance available from Indians. But you smell as well.
Ps it was funny the way you were cought up on CNN travelling on a dog and the dog laughed at your face like hell. Kinkiness you must tell it lol
random

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8085
Dec 4, 2012
 
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Is that why India has one of the highest rates of people trafficking in the world? Because again, you do anything for coin - including selling your children into sex slavery to middle eastern Arabs. You people don't have a clue what's going on under your own noses. A truly disgusting nation.
Its because native people of India kidnap Indian girls and sell them to Arabs. You wouldn't judge if you had been a victim. We have lots of other ways to earn money rather than prostitution (your family business.)
random

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8086
Dec 4, 2012
 
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
We never stabbed you filthy rats in the back! We civilised you. You get your independence and look what happens... people selling your own people and mass poverty. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!
uneducated you are if you don't know that Indians brought civilization to this world and if you're a total illiterate about it, search for Harappan and muhenjodaro civilizations BC 2000. Mahn you need to study hard now. You only ever could do was back stabbing us. we taught you how to count your Einstein said that.
random

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8087
Dec 4, 2012
 
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Another uneducated reply from you. You're clearly a cretin. Didn't even bother to find out where I'm from first. We cleaned up your rat-hole. Never forget that you ungrateful vermin.
where you are from didn't change your literacy status lol I'm so not interested in you.
but you are for us.(reference: you came to this page).

Since: Dec 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8088
Dec 4, 2012
 
random wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because native people of India kidnap Indian girls and sell them to Arabs. You wouldn't judge if you had been a victim. We have lots of other ways to earn money rather than prostitution (your family business.)
Yeah my family business - pimping your mother!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet Local Sexy Girls (Feb '14) 4 hr steve13 129
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs 4 hr max62 111
Lesbians Were Reported To Have The Most Orgasms... 5 hr Christsharian Law 20
need a date. 6 hr Frederick Savage 1
So Many Girls Online Seeking Sex (Jun '13) 6 hr Rodney 111
#1 hot dating blog for helping you hooking up w... 6 hr kay 27
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 7 hr Mariyianna 758
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... 17 hr ohio man 114
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 19 hr ohio man 78

Search the Online Dating Forum:
•••