Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
random

Mumbai, India

#8074 Dec 4, 2012
rose wrote:
hi....im also ask u a question that theirs is many questions playing on my mind about indian men because i have bf he is an indian..
is it possible that we are marry her in phils..even they are indian..
because she want me to be her wife but the problem is i want marry them on phils not on india.because he wants me go on india and they settled me to marry on her country which is india but i want to be marriage to our culture.
thanks! i hope that i got answer from u guys...
Well you could check visa systems. As per I know if you're citizen of phils and if you marry him in phils, he could get a citizenship and he could stay there forever. And if he's Indian citizen and you want to stay in India with his family, you could come to India and marry him. There are also some visas for spouse but I don't know much about it.
random

Mumbai, India

#8075 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
Because Indians are just plain unsightly. The accent is awful and when attempting the speak English is incomprehensible, monotone and sounds a little like the duelling banjos from "Deliverance"
They are nasty cash hungry mercenaries who will do anything to make a coin.
Never met a nice one, and I'm surrounded by the filth. Makes me sick just thinking about them.
Indians ain't lazy pigs as you are lol this is why half of America (or your native) is jobless and Indians have jobs and money too. If you don't know, an average Indian has three times more wealth comparing to average north Americans.
random

Mumbai, India

#8076 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the only way you will get an Indian girl to marry you is if your dad says it's ok. I'm really surprised that your filthy population is as big as it is when all the guys are such ugly c*nts. I suppose you scum-bags just go out raping.
Indians don't sell their children to random people that's why it bothers you. Its definitely a bless if your proposal was refused by an indian father. The girl is saved lol
random

Mumbai, India

#8078 Dec 4, 2012
Jess wrote:
Why do they insist on crowding out every country and then complain about it? Go home..
Because your people once crowded out ours too, we treated you as guests like gods (as per our traditions) and then you back stabbed and stole all the things and now Indians come and work hard and take your jobs on bases of their strength. That's where you felt weak eh??
random

Mumbai, India

#8079 Dec 4, 2012
Pakastanian and Proud wrote:
Indians are an arrogant race. They create arguments about stupid things because they like making people sad. And I admit, they're good at it. I get many racist comments from indians, and I really don't like it. I wish they could see how mean they really are...
So other Indians think the same way as I do about you lol

Since: Dec 12

Runcorn, UK

#8080 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians don't sell their children to random people that's why it bothers you. Its definitely a bless if your proposal was refused by an indian father. The girl is saved lol
Really! Is that why India has one of the highest rates of people trafficking in the world? Because again, you do anything for coin - including selling your children into sex slavery to middle eastern Arabs. You people don't have a clue what's going on under your own noses. A truly disgusting nation.

Runcorn, UK

#8081 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your people once crowded out ours too, we treated you as guests like gods (as per our traditions) and then you back stabbed and stole all the things and now Indians come and work hard and take your jobs on bases of their strength. That's where you felt weak eh??
We never stabbed you filthy rats in the back! We civilised you. You get your independence and look what happens... people selling your own people and mass poverty. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!
random

India

#8082 Dec 4, 2012
Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate, indians are no good at making friends. They follow people until people learn to cope with them. It's a stalker-type method, yet I must admit, it's affective. And ugly? Coming from an Indian? Am I supposed to be offended ?
Nope you must be praised by lord vol de mort.

Runcorn, UK

#8083 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians ain't lazy pigs as you are lol this is why half of America (or your native) is jobless and Indians have jobs and money too. If you don't know, an average Indian has three times more wealth comparing to average north Americans.
Another uneducated reply from you. You're clearly a cretin. Didn't even bother to find out where I'm from first. We cleaned up your rat-hole. Never forget that you ungrateful vermin.
random

India

#8084 Dec 4, 2012
matt purdy wrote:
Oh and by the way hayden obviously pulls more women then you desperate indians if you come on this page! and no it is because you guys are loners who will in fact never get girls. you guys are the weakest and smelliest and i would like you to go back to indian, even on a boat if you are that cheap! xoxxo
So as per your reference, who pulled you to this page lol I came by accident when I was searching about Indian culture. It's good to see you breathing the every single fragnance available from Indians. But you smell as well.
Ps it was funny the way you were cought up on CNN travelling on a dog and the dog laughed at your face like hell. Kinkiness you must tell it lol
random

India

#8085 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Really! Is that why India has one of the highest rates of people trafficking in the world? Because again, you do anything for coin - including selling your children into sex slavery to middle eastern Arabs. You people don't have a clue what's going on under your own noses. A truly disgusting nation.
Its because native people of India kidnap Indian girls and sell them to Arabs. You wouldn't judge if you had been a victim. We have lots of other ways to earn money rather than prostitution (your family business.)
random

India

#8086 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
We never stabbed you filthy rats in the back! We civilised you. You get your independence and look what happens... people selling your own people and mass poverty. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!
uneducated you are if you don't know that Indians brought civilization to this world and if you're a total illiterate about it, search for Harappan and muhenjodaro civilizations BC 2000. Mahn you need to study hard now. You only ever could do was back stabbing us. we taught you how to count your Einstein said that.
random

India

#8087 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Another uneducated reply from you. You're clearly a cretin. Didn't even bother to find out where I'm from first. We cleaned up your rat-hole. Never forget that you ungrateful vermin.
where you are from didn't change your literacy status lol I'm so not interested in you.
but you are for us.(reference: you came to this page).

Runcorn, UK

#8088 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because native people of India kidnap Indian girls and sell them to Arabs. You wouldn't judge if you had been a victim. We have lots of other ways to earn money rather than prostitution (your family business.)
Yeah my family business - pimping your mother!!

Runcorn, UK

#8089 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text> where you are from didn't change your literacy status lol I'm so not interested in you.
but you are for us.(reference: you came to this page).
"literacy status" - I fail to see the relevance of that comment. And I'm not interested in Indians per se - just figured that I'm not the only one that thinks they are a filthy scum that offer the earth no value.

Runcorn, UK

#8090 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you have been a victim - I'm sure that the arabs loved pounding on your filthy ass!
random

India

#8091 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah my family business - pimping your mother!!
ohh so your mother was the dawg who was carrying that other c*nt on CNN lol!

Runcorn, UK

#8092 Dec 4, 2012
random wrote:
<quoted text> uneducated you are if you don't know that Indians brought civilization to this world and if you're a total illiterate about it, search for Harappan and muhenjodaro civilizations BC 2000. Mahn you need to study hard now. You only ever could do was back stabbing us. we taught you how to count your Einstein said that.
Yep, wow what a legacy!! and look at your country now! filled with pimps, child prostitutes and poverty! you must be so proud!
random

India

#8093 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you have been a victim - I'm sure that the arabs loved pounding on your filthy ass!
nope I wanted to create a scam about this and I brought some people up there for the jobsl and I found you with Arab camels giving pleasure of you-know-what.
Ps I wasn't a victim but I feel sorry for you.

Runcorn, UK

#8094 Dec 4, 2012
budbuddingding wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, wow what a legacy!! and look at your country now! filled with pimps, child prostitutes and poverty! you must be so proud!
Please learn English. It's like trying to speak to the Dell call centre - "bud, bud, bud, bud!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 1 hr yvonne 83
News Employee is accused of theft of city money (Jan '08) 3 hr John Davidson 469
Any sites like backpage classifieds for casual ... 11 hr Akema 2
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 16 hr Jbarber 239
Live shows Fri Emcfarland 1
What is the best sex toy store online? (Jul '12) Fri Missy 238
Best job in the world! Fri Lukas995 1
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Nov 29 Anonymous 113
More from around the web