Tulauala Singh

Perth, Australia

#8025 Dec 2, 2012
hey, Rahukmed! As a fellow Indian, I believe we should all stand down from this nonsense, so we can live in peace and penises. God bless Mohammed the prophet!
mahamed

Perth, Australia

#8028 Dec 2, 2012
i am a paki and i may be a terrorist but apart from that, i truly enjoy making fun out of indians. i would declare war upon them but unfortunatley we pakis feel to sorry for them
Praise Allah
Muslim for life
Dominic Masterson

Perth, Australia

#8029 Dec 2, 2012
Hi all, im english and all i would like to say is that i despize the existance of pakis. they bombed London, terrorize London and smell
James Pratley

Perth, Australia

#8031 Dec 3, 2012
Well, I think girls don't like Indian boys because of their short and stubby penises. Trust me! I'd know
dominic masterson

Australia

#8032 Dec 3, 2012
Quite right james, they do have short and smelly penis!
Sam Humphreys

Perth, Australia

#8033 Dec 3, 2012
Look fellas, if we're going to talk about penises then count me in!
Sam Humphreys

Perth, Australia

#8034 Dec 3, 2012
I don't give a shit about Indians, penises and bumholes for me! I never knew this site could be a sex site as well! Are you guys from Perth you sound like my type of person ;)
Nilesh Patel

Perth, Australia

#8035 Dec 3, 2012
I'm around the area ;) I'm a huge fan of the todger! xxx
Jess

Perth, Australia

#8036 Dec 3, 2012
I once dated an Indian
He had the smallest penis I have ever seen, Im not being racist I'm just telling the truth
Get fu**** matt Purdy
nikesh patel

Australia

#8037 Dec 3, 2012
Jess!! you said it was massive, did you lie to me?? oh and thanks for the message sam, i hope to see you soon!! ;) matt purdy go kill yourself!! and dominic do you want to join me and sam??
xyz

Delhi, India

#8038 Dec 3, 2012
dominic masterson wrote:
Quite right james, they do have short and smelly penis!
Means you kept on checking Indian penises for your entire life?? What made you interested han??
your ancient bf

Delhi, India

#8039 Dec 3, 2012
Jess wrote:
I once dated an Indian
He had the smallest penis I have ever seen, Im not being racist I'm just telling the truth
Get fu**** matt Purdy
so your basic life story is, you got f***** up by an Indian. LOL worthy life you've got.
your ancient bf

Delhi, India

#8040 Dec 3, 2012
White Nation wrote:
We all stand to protect Mat Purdy! Anyone who attacks one of the brotherhood must die at the hands of whities.
Indians, bode this warning.
Now you whites started needing protections han?? Pretty weak. Indians can fight alone.
nikesh patel

Delhi, India

#8041 Dec 3, 2012
Dominic Masterson wrote:
I'm not being racist or stereotypical, it's just facts. STAY AWAY FROM INDIANS. The last one I knew (Nikesh Patel) attempted to murder me.
You deserved it lol
Navgill3

Concord, CA

#8042 Dec 3, 2012
White Nation wrote:
We all stand to protect Mat Purdy! Anyone who attacks one of the brotherhood must die at the hands of whities.
Indians, bode this warning.
Hey purty and friends... Why don't I give you my address and u come see me... I will school you! Thanks!
Jess

Perth, Australia

#8043 Dec 3, 2012
your ancient bf wrote:
<quoted text>
so your basic life story is, you got f***** up by an Indian. LOL worthy life you've got.
Ive been fu**** by white guys who know what they're doing. You have a sad life, indian
Matt Purdy

Perth, Australia

#8044 Dec 3, 2012
68 Zanziba loop, COME GET ME C*NT
James Pratley

Perth, Australia

#8045 Dec 3, 2012
Hey, I'm a white australian looking for some fun. Not into women, into indians, add me on skype brat_doll10
Hayden

Perth, Australia

#8046 Dec 3, 2012
your ancient bf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you whites started needing protections han?? Pretty weak. Indians can fight alone.
Not trying to be racist, but I've never seen an Indian alone in the street... unless it's a hooker.
And trust me I attract loads of hookers ;)
Sam Humphreys

Perth, Australia

#8047 Dec 3, 2012
Alright guys, I really need someone to talk to on facebook. All the chicks I've been stalking aren't intrested in me and I'm considering going gay. ADD ME ON FACEBOOK FOR A GOOD TIME! I'M FED UP WITH TRYING TO FIT IN. ALL I WANT TO DO NOW IS FIT OVER YOUR PENIS. xoxoxoxo Add me on facebook PLEASE :( I'm so lonely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 2 hr Blake 899
Hookup Online With Hot Single Girls For NSA Sex (Jan '13) 3 hr Richard380 297
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... (Mar '14) 4 hr jimmy 158
new xxx adult forum where anything goes (Jan '13) 4 hr layla 30
Would a black girl go out with a Pakistani guy (Sep '11) 7 hr Aliabearr 54
Connection Guarantee - All 3 and 12 month plan... 7 hr Wayne 40
Want To Date 40+ Singles? 10 hr Linda 3
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 18 hr Nike 148

Online Dating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE