Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
Hmm

Santa Clara, CA

#7982 Nov 12, 2012
I was born in India but brought up here. I see lots of Indians as I live in Sillicon Valley. I generally don't pay attention to them. Its not the looks but the attitude.
And yes, they smell. I don't know why there is this strong odor and I don't understand how come they or their friend do not notice it. But its true.
Then they have this accent and when they don't - they sound like they are trying so hard to not have one.
I feel like Indian guys don't really know what a girl wants either. IDK. I don't think I want to get into all the other stuff.
anonymous

Colombia

#7984 Nov 14, 2012
I've met this Indian guys for more than a year ow and he doesn't treat me like crap but makes me feel like crap. All he does is ignore me, think about himself and only himself.
navgill3

San Leandro, CA

#7985 Nov 14, 2012
anonymous wrote:
I've met this Indian guys for more than a year ow and he doesn't treat me like crap but makes me feel like crap. All he does is ignore me, think about himself and only himself.
I'm Indian....porque estas con el! corroistes este basura, pones afuera! pinche vato no sirve!

Since: Oct 12

Quincy, MA

#7986 Nov 17, 2012
That's ok ... there are good n bad people everywhere ... not a big deal .. I'm indian
True Indian Voice

Singapore

#7987 Nov 17, 2012
F_k all the Whites scums and thier Filthy _prostitue whoores who tries to sell themselves online pretending to be Indian!!

We smart, dignified Indian men want Nothing to do white trailer trash and thier scummy bytchs! They are a Reject!

White scums can take thier worthless bytch and shove it upon themselves!

WE HANDSOME INDIAN MEN DO NOT WANT YOUR FILTHY PROSTITUTE!

Do you get it now?

They are at the bottom of the ladder!

Indian men want Nothing to do with them!
True Indian Voice

Singapore

#7988 Nov 17, 2012
From now on it would be my show White scum trolls online.... And squash them under my feet !

Yea...F_k your BS_trd, psycho, nasty shemales.... they are the Last ones on every men's list!!!

F_k ur Whoooores!
Ben

Canada

#7990 Nov 22, 2012
The sad truth is that Americans are racist..
You should come up here if u wanna live with tolerant people.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#7991 Nov 23, 2012
Ben wrote:
The sad truth is that Americans are racist..
You should come up here if u wanna live with tolerant people.
live where
AJAY

Edmonton, Canada

#7992 Nov 23, 2012
Are there any blonde girls with blue eyes looking to date a cool Indian dude from Canada,with a great personality?Once you get to know me,you will not get rid of me.Once you sleep with me,you'll forget your past dates.I will set your heart on fire,it will melt and you will fall in love with me.
[email protected]
jaaaabstar

Luton, UK

#7993 Nov 24, 2012
@sweetguy (the thread maker)

Maybe your just ugly thats why you never get white girls. I'm Bengali living in the UK and I've been with plenty of white girls.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#7994 Nov 25, 2012
AJAY wrote:
Are there any blonde girls with blue eyes looking to date a cool Indian dude from Canada,with a great personality?Once you get to know me,you will not get rid of me.Once you sleep with me,you'll forget your past dates.I will set your heart on fire,it will melt and you will fall in love with me.
[email protected]
Stupid fool!! Ulloo ka patha!!

You are the typical desi frustrated faaltu. Why just blond girls with blue eyes?

Maybe you watch too much of those silly bollywood movies which employ blond, blue eyed female extras to do those silly naach gaana scenes.

Just face it, your kind isn't in the same ranks as the white or black guys. You're at the bottom of the list in the racial hiearchy of males.

Just because you think you're a cool dude by yourself, dosen't mean girls, specially blond blue eyed goris will share your delusions.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#7995 Nov 25, 2012
jaaaabstar wrote:
@sweetguy (the thread maker)
Maybe your just ugly thats why you never get white girls. I'm Bengali living in the UK and I've been with plenty of white girls.
Saarey yehi bolthey hain.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#7996 Nov 25, 2012
jaaaabstar wrote:
@sweetguy (the thread maker)
Maybe your just ugly thats why you never get white girls. I'm Bengali living in the UK and I've been with plenty of white girls.
Saarey yehi bolthey hain apney barey mein.
soni kaur

Toronto, Canada

#7997 Nov 25, 2012
Ben wrote:
The sad truth is that Americans are racist..
You should come up here if u wanna live with tolerant people.
Tolerant people? How tolerant are indians themselves?
So many different and mutually hostile castes and religions.

It's no wonder india is a gigantic shithole. Because it is populated and run by losers how are sexually frustrated faaltus.

Since: Oct 12

Delhi, India

#7998 Nov 26, 2012
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Tolerant people? How tolerant are indians themselves?
So many different and mutually hostile castes and religions.
It's no wonder india is a gigantic shithole. Because it is populated and run by losers how are sexually frustrated faaltus.
Are you one of them wasting your time on shitty website n ridiculing yourself
evil hater

Centreville, VA

#8000 Nov 27, 2012
soni kaur wrote:
<quoted text>Tolerant people? How tolerant are indians themselves?
So many different and mutually hostile castes and religions.
It's no wonder india is a gigantic shithole. Because it is populated and run by losers how are sexually frustrated faaltus.
Yeah the entire Indian sub-continent has many incurable problems because there are problems that are never going to be solved over there. I respect your opinions but I disagree with automatic labeling on your part. People are sexually frustrated because our culture discourages casual interaction except little talk between opposite genders. For example, when I visit there I asked the parents of one of my female friends how is she doing? They say she is fine but what do you want acting as if I am going to kidnap her. If I ask about the male friend they say he is fine I will let you know when he gets home. Socially, I get respected because I respect people even if the same people who loath Indians they would not mind if you treat them with respect and be helpful except for few persistent haters. Here in US and Canada, I haven't experienced racism that much except for when I applied for a job one of the places. That problem was sorted through EEOC.
Sasser32

Melbourne, Australia

#8001 Nov 27, 2012
It's no wonder

Indian women are just as bad. They put themselves on a pedestal (making themselves out to be princesses), treat guys (all races) like dirt, are very unfriendly, and MANY of them are Gold diggers expecting guys to run around spending hundreds on jewellery. And they believe they are entitled for everyone to give them what THEY want.

I once lived with an Indian girl who's room absolutely stunk. I asked her about it and all of a sdden she became very nasty saying "Don't you talk to me like that. I am going to be the next princess of England." Then she was supposed to be the next top Model in Europe. Oh the stories.

I was with an Indian lady for awhile..then suddenly I was supposed to meet her (coincidentally on my pay day) to buy her $100s worth of jewellery. her reason? "OH but you love me don't you?". Funnily enough, when I told her I didn't want to see her again, she started making up stories to the cops about me(who knew she was putting it on - they'd dealt with her before).
Sasser32

Melbourne, Australia

#8002 Nov 27, 2012
"Tolerant people? How tolerant are indians themselves?"

Not at all.
Dominic Masterson

Perth, Australia

#8003 Nov 28, 2012
Indians are inconsiderate people. They make no attempt to fit in to society, and infact ruin peoples lifes. I can't stand them. Therefore, it isnt just Australian girls that dont like them, but any type of girl. The only nation worse than Inida is Pakistan
Dominic Masterson

Perth, Australia

#8004 Nov 28, 2012
I'm not being racist or stereotypical, it's just facts. STAY AWAY FROM INDIANS. The last one I knew (Nikesh Patel) attempted to murder me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Adult Dating Sites are good to find local ... (Nov '13) 4 min Kyle 87
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 4 hr biggfd 615
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 4 hr Joemares 342
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) 11 hr Damon 72
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online 12 hr Ferguson 43
Casual Dating Sites 2015 (Feb '15) 13 hr Kevin O 39
Getting Laid Online the Easy Way (Nov '14) 14 hr McRyan 83
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) Aug 26 seniorpeople 634
More from around the web