Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?
Mrsingh

Springvale, Australia

#7938 Oct 24, 2012
Hello people I am Indian born and living in Australia
It's quite big difference in us girls and Australian girls
I would suggest my Indian friends that never be shy in front of girls talk like a man and don't bd like a little pusssy girls just hate our accent or don't make them realise them that we are Indian and u people need to use a perfume and shower every day
I am 18 year old and had 4 girlfriends Soo far and experienced that this what girl like with Indian boys or any other shopping, club and sex that's it
Just be like a man

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7939 Oct 25, 2012
Indian men have very small penis and had no erection...

plus, most indian always lie while pretending to be trust worthy.
Subhajit

Kolkata, India

#7940 Oct 26, 2012
Erica patterson wrote:
Im an 18 year old american girl and I find indian guys extremely attractive!
American girls are equally very gorgeous. I'm an Indian and to be honest I'll really like to have friendship with an American girl.(:
Doris

Alameda, CA

#7941 Oct 29, 2012
indian guy in us wrote:
well as mentioned earlier...I found that most of the indian men don't do thinks according to american culture..thats why girls just neglect them..
1) first of all i see indian guys always accompanied by their lot of friends (in the club,gym, subway, mcD etc)..so white girls just stay away from the group..
2) second they lack confidence...they cannot talk with white girls fluently..bit shy to talk..
3) lack neatness..smelly shirts...old shoes...improper clothing at improper time..white girls like smart guys..
4) indian guys are too talented and they cannot talk bullshit which i often heard from white girls..like i want to kill my mom...my dad is such a sucker etc
I m writing this from my personal experience. earlier white girls used to neglect me..but then i started doing thinks which are exact opposite to mentioned above and girls just come to me and talk with me...
so go indian guys ...just be smart
. Well why do u need to change urself to cater other girls?No need n be urself :)
SAM

Astoria, NY

#7942 Oct 29, 2012
Doris wrote:
. Well why do u need to change urself to cater other girls?No need n be urself :)
Doris,

With all due respect and nothing personal but I strongly believe that you have asked the dumbest and stupidest question when have questioned above to the poster as to why he need to change himself to cater other girls. I'm sure you will be disagree with my following opinions, along with other more, but haven't you seen nor realized yet the undeniable fact that Indians (at least most of them if not all of them) don't get attention from most girls especially from White girls with they way they are? Haven't you seen or read numerous of postings on here wherein it's clearly stated that that Indians who are so far able to be lucky with any girl is because of their ways of being different from "typical Indians"? And haven't you read or seen enough postings over here which clearly state why Indians are not liked by most girls??

So it's so obvious that most Indian men don't do good at all with girls with the way they are unless they change their ways. Of course they don't have to change themselves but then don't expect others to like them or girls to be attractive to them; otherwise the discussion of this never-ending thread wouldn't have been around. In all walks of life, you have to change yourself and your ways to get something; otherwise you are left without good things in the life. Change is the name of the life. I don't need to remind you that we (human beings) were cavemen before but now we are "civilized" beings. And all this happened because of a CHANGE, ok.

If you want to get a good job then you have to look like a sharp/qualified person for the job, weather on resume or on personal appearance, similarily you have to look good to get an attention from girls if you want them. If you don't care about getting attention from girls then just live the way you are but then don't complain either that this and that girl doesn't pay attention to us. The same rational applies to girls too who want guys' attention.

I'm a long time poster on this thread but haven't posted anything in a few months despite of reading every posting. If you bother to read my previous postings then you would find that I'm an Indian who never ever got any attention from any White girls in the beginning when I migrated to the United States, and that had put me on serious stress and emotional pain especially when I worship White girls and absolutely love EVERYTHING of them, I mean EVERYTHING. So I changed myself completely and just read my those postings on here wherein its clearly stated that I have been able to sleep with at least 700 girls so far with my new look/attitude and the ways of carrying myself up. Most of girls were model-alike and EXTREMELY gorgeous. I'm in my 40s but girls in 20s hit me up all the time. I'm a biggest flirt now, and probably this flirteous personality of mine has also helped me in hooking up all this gorgeous girls. I'm not engaged to a 19 year old gorgeous despite of being in mid 40s. Not because of anything else, rather because of my personality. It's not about her age; rather it's about her beauty. I might not be able to have such beautiful girls, including the one I'm engaged to if I had not changed my ways. Believe me, I would have been still lonely and depressed by now than being the happiest person if I had not changed my ways. If I hadn't cared to be all these beautiful girls then there was no need for me to change myself but since hooking with them was my motive, I had no other way just to change myself which is exactly I did.

Telling that if someone really cares/loves you then s/he would accept you regardless based on how you are, but I don't agree with it especially when I have first hand experience and proven fact on it when I used to get rejection all the time even though I did show a great care and love for all those girls.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#7943 Oct 29, 2012
By the way, how many homeless guys' get attention from gorgeous girls or any girl if we say that one doesn't need to change ourselves to cater girls? Of course homeless guys don't need to change themselves if they don't care about hooking with girls, but if they do want to hook with girls then they must need to change themselves because no girl will hook with homeless guys. This is just an example to prove my point that guys must need to look sharp, clean and bright in order to get any kind of attention from girls.

I mean I'm a living proof that without changing my ways, hooking up with so many gorgeous girls especially young ones could have been just a dream, trust me. If hooking with girls is not someone's prime agenda then don't even bother changing yourself. Then my this posting doesn't apply to those kinds of guys. But as I said repeatedly said in detail in my previous postings that I was literally dying to hook up with White girls and l was literally worshipping them even now then hooking up with them was my ONLY and PRIME agenda which led me to change myself. At last, different people live for different reasons, or different people have different priorities in their lives. And what was my priority I have very clearly stated numerous time.

Since: Oct 12

Stockton, CA

#7944 Oct 29, 2012
I have liked indian guys for the longest time now, and I am Mexican and Native American, soo much that I most likely will never date a different race. I feel like Indian guys are the sweetest and most exciting guys then any other race. Even though my family will never accept it, I am my own person.. I may not speak for all american women, but in my opinion, I love everything about 'indian' guys.. :)
Arun

Pittsburgh, PA

#7945 Oct 30, 2012
I am an Indian guy in US and in my opinion the honest answer to this is - Indian guys earned this image over the past many years. Some of them cheated, lied and ended up marrying to some Indian girl for so called family reasons. Some just didn't care about their looks, behavior or etiquette. Unfortunately whole community got a bad tag for few bad apples.

India changed a lot in last decade and so many youngsters coming from India are now different. Anyway, whole world is changing and people are more open minded now.

So, if you really like someone, go for it with your complete honesty, say what you really mean. Be a today's man - nice, respectful, sharing, caring, confident, smart, and never be cheap.

Keep in mind - if a girl says NO, it's not necessarily because of you being Indian. If it's the reason, you never want to be with her, anyway. Whatever is the reason, respect her decision and move on. Don't bitch about her.

Most of the world people are rising above racism and sometimes it just takes patience before things start working in your favor. Accept the challenge and show who you really are.
SCUMS

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7947 Oct 31, 2012
FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS AND MANY OTHER WEB BLOGS ABOUT INDIAN MEN ARE POSTED BY ZIONIST SHEMALES AND WHITE TRASH WHO WERE REJECTED BY GOOD, DECENT INDIAN MALE BECAUSE OF THEIR FEMINIST BELIEVES AND SNEAKY, SCUMMY, TACTICS TO DOWN INDIAN MEN.

WE DECENT INDIAN MEN DO NOT WANT ANY SCUMMY JEW SHEMALE WHO GOES ON ABOUT WEBSITE PROMOTING HER HATRED AND RACISM AGAINST INDIAN MEN. ACTUALLY, THEY ARE THE LAST ONES ON EVERYONE'S LIST.

BLACK, INDIAN, LATIN, ASIAN ALL FEMALE COMES FIRST BEFORE A LOWLY MISCREANT JEW SHEMALE BYTCH. THAT IS THE REAL TRUTH NO MATTER HOW MUCH BULLCRAP THEY TRY TO POST AND SPAM AGAINST INDIAN MEN THEY DON'T DESERVE THE DIRT OF MY INDIAN FEET.

THAT IS THE TRUTH... NOW LEMME SEE WHAT THE F_k THEY ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. PIECE OF SHT TROLLS!!!!
SCUMS

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7948 Oct 31, 2012
Arun wrote:
I am an Indian guy in US and in my opinion the honest answer to this is - Indian guys earned this image over the past many years. Some of them cheated, lied and ended up marrying to some Indian girl for so called family reasons. Some just didn't care about their looks, behavior or etiquette. Unfortunately whole community got a bad tag for few bad apples.
India changed a lot in last decade and so many youngsters coming from India are now different. Anyway, whole world is changing and people are more open minded now.
So, if you really like someone, go for it with your complete honesty, say what you really mean. Be a today's man - nice, respectful, sharing, caring, confident, smart, and never be cheap.
Keep in mind - if a girl says NO, it's not necessarily because of you being Indian. If it's the reason, you never want to be with her, anyway. Whatever is the reason, respect her decision and move on. Don't bitch about her.
Most of the world people are rising above racism and sometimes it just takes patience before things start working in your favor. Accept the challenge and show who you really are.
DO NOT TRUST THE WHITE SCUMS WHO ARE EAGER TO SELL THIER WORTHLESS WHITE SHEMALE TRASH TO GOOD, DECENT INDIAN MALE FROM TV TO ALL KINDS OF INDISN COMMERCIALS.
THEY ARE BUNCH OF PIECE OF SHT MISCREANT SCUMS WHO WANTS TO DEVALUE AND DOWNGRADE INDIAN MEN... THEY DON'T DESERVE ANY RESPECT!

DATE BLACK, LATIN, ASIAN, INDIAN... ANY WOMEN OF COLOR.... INCLUDING WHITE WOMEN. BUT TO GIVE YOUR SELF RESPECT TO ANY SKANKY WESTERN FEMALE DIESNT DESERVE THE DIRT OF YOUR FEET!

TELL THEM TO Thank You COME AGAIN.
SCUMS

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7949 Oct 31, 2012
*Doesnt ... misspelling

YEA I mean a Feminist Jew Shemale!

Beware of all the Trolls, Spammers, and Scums on the Net who try to Brainwash you into their BullSht!

All these are Nothing but Sneaky, PsyOp Campaign to BullSht u!
Littlemama125

United States

#7950 Nov 1, 2012
Not all of us, some of us (me and a few others) only find them and hispanic guys attractive.
navgill3

Alameda, CA

#7953 Nov 1, 2012
Visitor Yas wrote:
Interesting...
We are living in 21st century and I could not believe what I just read. Some people are unbelievable. The level of racism is completely unacceptable. I am sympathetic to Adele. Move on with your life. Bangladeshi Sarasen and Ramirez, both of you please be careful before posting this kind of message. If someone report what you have commented, might get into big trouble. Anyway girls.....nothing special about Indian or Cocassisn race. It is the person you should be looking at.
I'm a punjabi as well....ignorance has no barriers my friend ...I agree with you!
navgill3

Alameda, CA

#7954 Nov 1, 2012
MRW_83 wrote:
Oops!! Sorry. That was supposed to Ramirez and not Visitor yas. I wonder how i included that name under quotes.
That was a response to ramirez - who posted that anti-indian comment. Sorry for bringing in Visitor yas's name. I apologize
Honestly bro....people are people...Stupidity knows no race or credence....but just to contradict myself... the guy probably is a f'n paki posin as a latino and just in case he is latino....chinga tu madre pinche maricon'!!!
I dont mind stooping to his level, so i can kick his ass if I ever see him....
For all you people who have posted negative comments about us Indians and consider yourselves MEN....I'LL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS COME SEE ME AND I WILL SCHOOL YOU...TRUST ME YOU'LL NEVER TALK YOUR SHIT AGAIN!!! EVER....
navgill3

Alameda, CA

#7955 Nov 1, 2012
irritatedindianfemale wrote:
Yes I agree Indian men are assholes....They have low self esteem which they try to overcompensate for by acting cocky...I have dated my share of Indian guys enough to the point that I've decided that I'll never marry one...neither will my children...
My own dad is a chauvinist and the younger guys in the US are not very different...but it's become a different sort of chauvinism...They expect that the woman will make tons of money...it's their cheapness...and that she will still come home after picking up children from school and cook and clean the house like a maid... before being a total submissive whore in bed...I thought Indian men are family oriented and rarely cheat on their wives...but I've seen the fat, ugly, rude variety dumping their gorgeous wives and children for some slutty blonde...These are the guys raised in the US...I think the ones from India are nicer...but they totally lack confidence or manners...Indian women you are beautiful, successful, intelligent, and caring, family oriented women...you are better off alone than with these losers that have no class or manners for the most part...
Babe, I think you've been dating the wrong guys...I'm a punjabi...been here all my life..i've never treated a woman wrong...I open doors, I'm chivalrous, I have integrity and respect for all decent women...i've yet to let a woman pay for dinner or her way in any fashion. I believe one gets what they put into the relationship....
I'm sorry you had or know people who have had bad experiences...has nothing to do with slutty blondes. I was married to woman from delhi for 15 years, I loved her more than anyone could love another person.... she was my life...a part of me died when we broke up...I thought I would never ever feel that way about another woman again...that's when I met my girlfriend. She has been by my side through every situation, every turn good or bad! She's a blonde , she's white...she's my bestfriend!!! Can't say I've ever had that with my ex wife(btw, we had what we call a love marriage).
I think It's not what color you are...it's how you treat eachother.I've been in so many occasions where I hear our women talking about how much money the guy makes or how his family is or maybe even "will my family ever like him?' ladies it's not your fault, it's those so called aunties that put these thoughts in your head...plus I think somewhere sometime ago our men stopped being men, they became paychecks, providers!!! that's not the definition of being a man...take care of your wife, love her and cherish her, love your children like you always wanted to be loved as a kid....be there for your friends and family....and if that doesnt work......divorce the bitch and find a great woman who will love you and stand by you!!!! no matter what race or religion!
Monday

Morganton, NC

#7956 Nov 2, 2012
Hey!! I recommend www.BigKissing.com to you
Success BBW/BHM dating community with thousands of verified members and photos, local and worldwide. No fake profiles, no spam, just real life people looking for partners online.
Indian Men

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7957 Nov 3, 2012
navgill3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Babe, I think you've been dating the wrong guys...I'm a punjabi...been here all my life..i've never treated a woman wrong...I open doors, I'm chivalrous, I have integrity and respect for all decent women...i've yet to let a woman pay for dinner or her way in any fashion. I believe one gets what they put into the relationship....
I'm sorry you had or know people who have had bad experiences...has nothing to do with slutty blondes. I was married to woman from delhi for 15 years, I loved her more than anyone could love another person.... she was my life...a part of me died when we broke up...I thought I would never ever feel that way about another woman again...that's when I met my girlfriend. She has been by my side through every situation, every turn good or bad! She's a blonde , she's white...she's my bestfriend!!! Can't say I've ever had that with my ex wife(btw, we had what we call a love marriage).
I think It's not what color you are...it's how you treat eachother.I've been in so many occasions where I hear our women talking about how much money the guy makes or how his family is or maybe even "will my family ever like him?' ladies it's not your fault, it's those so called aunties that put these thoughts in your head...plus I think somewhere sometime ago our men stopped being men, they became paychecks, providers!!! that's not the definition of being a man...take care of your wife, love her and cherish her, love your children like you always wanted to be loved as a kid....be there for your friends and family....and if that doesnt work......divorce the bitch and find a great woman who will love you and stand by you!!!! no matter what race or religion!
Yea BullSht Scum Troll!!!

You are nothing but a Scummy Troll Agent with your PsyOP try to sell ur BullSht to Indian men! Idiot Listen... Indian men are not so Dumb like ur western counterparts that they can't see what is going on... Stop selling ur Worthless Femenazzis to us... Everybody is aware of them.

However personally I have nothing against White women at all... There are good, bad and ugly in all races. There are many hot and sexy white women out there...it's not about them. End of the day it's the Attitude that matters of a person whether they be Black, White, Asian, Latino whatever.

If u really think you are going to convince the smart second generation Indians of who should they date by writing all these BullSht online then u are dead wrong my friend. Take ur BS somewhere else! Again I will conclude that it's not the color but Character of a person that matters most and unfortunately Many Western women fall below the expectations of Most Indian guys, that is the Truth. Which is why u don't see dating them.

Funny thing we see when many Western men run for other race women leaving their own in the dust. Again I ask why? Is it because when they get the sweet touch of Foreign women they don't wanna go back? What is it?

This is coming from a Real Indian... not a Fake one so Come again.
Navgill3

Los Angeles, CA

#7958 Nov 3, 2012
Indian Men wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea BullSht Scum Troll!!!
You are nothing but a Scummy Troll Agent with your PsyOP try to sell ur BullSht to Indian men! Idiot Listen... Indian men are not so Dumb like ur western counterparts that they can't see what is going on... Stop selling ur Worthless Femenazzis to us... Everybody is aware of them.
However personally I have nothing against White women at all... There are good, bad and ugly in all races. There are many hot and sexy white women out there...it's not about them. End of the day it's the Attitude that matters of a person whether they be Black, White, Asian, Latino whatever.
If u really think you are going to convince the smart second generation Indians of who should they date by writing all these BullSht online then u are dead wrong my friend. Take ur BS somewhere else! Again I will conclude that it's not the color but Character of a person that matters most and unfortunately Many Western women fall below the expectations of Most Indian guys, that is the Truth. Which is why u don't see dating them.
Funny thing we see when many Western men run for other race women leaving their own in the dust. Again I ask why? Is it because when they get the sweet touch of Foreign women they don't wanna go back? What is it?
This is coming from a Real Indian... not a Fake one so Come again.
Oooyyyeee kute,
If you think that western women fall short of your expectations... Then gaaandu take your ass back to India and find what you are looking for! Expectations are for idiots.... Wake up my
Friend .... Or better yet pull your fetous ass out of your momma since you gauge all women with those expectations!
Proud Indian

Toronto, Canada

#7959 Nov 3, 2012
From my experience as an Indian, born and brought up in the UK, "smelly farts, bad breath and body odor" also comes from even white people! But in addition, white people don't clean their asses properly after taking a shit, they simply "wipe and go". Then they walk around with a sticky and dirty bum hole that rubs against their underwear, making the famous "skid marks". They don't eat healthy fibre filled food, so they get constipated and then shit at odd times of the day. At least Indians shit at home in the morning before leaving the house with a nice clean ass!
White people will shit anywhere at any time of the day. At least Indians don't have the worry like white people who have to bleach their underwear to get rid of their dirty "skid marks".
dreadlocks bigcocks

Bahrain

#7961 Nov 4, 2012
indian guys are weird as f*ck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Hookup - 100% Genuine (Oct '14) 1 hr Arin H 41
How can I date a BBW online? 7 hr vinita 12
I am desperate for cash now, quick sex for cash (Mar '14) 11 hr George cicinelli 28
where to find bisexual girls Mon Aliyyyy 1
dating bisexual women Mon bbgiede 5
dirty k.k Sun chan201596 1
Hello ladies Sat Dylan 1
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Jun 25 Sol 189
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Jun 20 Btmboy 21
More from around the web