Hey, I'm not in UK as well, and I'm often told that I'm hott too....lols
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0Ht7Dt24YGUXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
haha nice try you're in new york though haaa

Since: Jan 12

UK

#7503 May 4, 2012
I'm white english lol with a bit of italian along the line somewhere.

voices of reason

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#7504 May 4, 2012
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have said that...it's the truth. They need to marry good women, regardless of race. Good women will reinforce indian culture into her children because she cares about her man. I know that's what i would do, they would know both sides, which will give them worldly advantage.
who the hell are you to tell Indian men how to live their lives !

And to think you implied I was like Hitler !

Youre insane ! Go jump into a lousiania lake

Indian men do date and marry other women (at least more than they used to)

I should know my own old mans second wife was a white skank

voices of reason

the Holy City

#7505 May 4, 2012
shygirl21 wrote:
Voices of reason yeah they are my aunts but I havnt seen them for years but we are back in touch now :) aha. My mum obviously had an english dad but her sisters dad raised her as if she was on of his own :) so I have an indian grandad too, which is probably why I'm more open minded than most of these saddos :)
hmm you sound pretty cool

In my experience most Brit expats or visitors to my neck of the woods have been unpleasant...

I think they expect it to be a 'white county' and are shocked/sad to find it increasingly multicultural

Youre one of the good uns tho
manish

Ludhiana, India

#7506 May 4, 2012
In my opinion the only thing bad about indian boys is they are keen to have sex maybe just because of our culture and we tried too hard to get it other our culture is already get dirty like corruption, cheating ..our imaging is getting worse in world unfortunately I found these reason as strong reason.
But still India is most cultured country and our values for parents and for society is still very high and also we got best talent of the country so no body can ignore us but we still need to improve which i have mentioned earlier... need to take care of that to buildup country image.. I am sure friends.. you all are agree!!
syd

Prahran, Australia

#7507 May 4, 2012
whatupdoe wrote:
Man, goras are always passive towards newly arrived Indians. It has been my experience at least with my friends' who are newly from India and me, being an American-born Indian. I think they just can't get over the accent or something! Though sometimes, even I have to admit, some newly-arrived give that funky Indian odor!! Hah! Just get yourself some strong Old Spice body wash (girls dig it)!
Not everyone is like that though, just relax and move on if somebody is that superficial. Hell, some of my good friends that are girls (non-indian) always push me to do the Indian accent; always a fun time.
Again man, just relax. Don't think too much over it, and don't change yourself. Be you, and find people who like you for you.
Good luck man!
well iam sure women in US and UK, canada, AU are very open minded and not racist, i hve met lots of girls from these places lots of my relos are settled in the US and UK who are married to white so u should not hve an issue on the other hand if you were in australia the australian 80% in general and women are very racist. an i can say that with 14 years living here in australia. i have directly faced it first hand in number of scenarios....
so in your case maybe there are other thing you need to fix up things..........
Anonymous

Nottingham, UK

#7508 May 4, 2012
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet you're hott i wish you weren't in the UK.
Why? where would you prefer I live? Just messing. Nah, actually it's a good thing you don't know me in person, I tend to push people away from me. I don't know how to describe it but I have so much energy/anger. I train a lot to try and control it but nothing really seems to work. I don't have time for anything or anyone other than work/training/eating/sleeping. It sounds bad, but it keeps me happy.

Since: Mar 12

Newport Beach, CA

#7509 May 4, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have time for anything or anyone other than work/training/eating/sleeping. It sounds bad, but it keeps me happy.
haha you sound like me! I'm in med school right now, so I don't have any time for anything either. I wish I could date but it's hard.
Anonymous

Nottingham, UK

#7510 May 4, 2012
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
haha you sound like me! I'm in med school right now, so I don't have any time for anything either. I wish I could date but it's hard.
Med school, you're smart. Why are you wasting you're time on forums like this, lol. I know what you mean bout dating- it's frustrating, I can't give up my training because it's a part of me and has been for a long time an it leaves very little time for any one else. On the positive side when you complete med school you can start dating, although I've always thought it would be scary for a guy to date a girl who new more about his man-hood than himself, lol. Seems scary. Good thing you're not training to be a psychologist that's the only profession scarier than a doctor. Girlfriend- "hey, you wanna go out to eat today". Boyfriend- "no, i'm tired, I just wanna stay in tonight and play COD". GF- "fine, we'll stay in, I'll play COD with you". BF- "sorry, changed my mind let's go out". Damn reverse psychology. Sorry that sounded funnier in my head. Lol.

Newport Beach, CA

#7511 May 4, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Med school, you're smart. Why are you wasting you're time on forums like this, lol. I know what you mean bout dating- it's frustrating, I can't give up my training because it's a part of me and has been for a long time an it leaves very little time for any one else. On the positive side when you complete med school you can start dating, although I've always thought it would be scary for a guy to date a girl who new more about his man-hood than himself, lol. Seems scary. Good thing you're not training to be a psychologist that's the only profession scarier than a doctor. Girlfriend- "hey, you wanna go out to eat today". Boyfriend- "no, i'm tired, I just wanna stay in tonight and play COD". GF- "fine, we'll stay in, I'll play COD with you". BF- "sorry, changed my mind let's go out". Damn reverse psychology. Sorry that sounded funnier in my head. Lol.
Haha I'd prefer you live in LA of course! I waste time on forums like this to blow off steam honestly. I'll be SO old before i finish omg (even though i'm in my 20s now)!:( What training do you do?
Anonymous

Nottingham, UK

#7512 May 4, 2012
Anything, weights. I run, do body weight stuff, mma, swimming, squash, badminton, football (soccer not American Football). Anything that leaves me so warn out I don't have energy to think. LA sounds amazing, city of angels right? What is it actually like to live their. Everyone rich? Do the women carry a tiny dog in their hand bags?

Newport Beach, CA

#7513 May 4, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Anything, weights. I run, do body weight stuff, mma, swimming, squash, badminton, football (soccer not American Football). Anything that leaves me so warn out I don't have energy to think. LA sounds amazing, city of angels right? What is it actually like to live their. Everyone rich? Do the women carry a tiny dog in their hand bags?
My favorite sports are badminton, soccer, and running. That's nice. It's actually pretty diverse, which is why i like it. I love variety. I get bored extremely easily. Not everyone is rich, i'd say it's about 25% rich, and 75% middle class or poor. There are a lot more rich people here than in other states though, because of the movie industry and artists, which make a lot of money. And only douchebags carry tiny dogs in handbags haha
Anonymous

Noble Park, Australia

#7514 May 4, 2012
I dated an Indian guy in the past and worked with many Indian guys. Honestly, after those experiences, I'd never date an Indian guy again or even befriend an Indian guy. These guys have led me to very negative impressions of Indians such as:

- sexist and disrespect women/looks down on women
- violent
- disrespect other cultures (my ex kept trying to basically turn me into an Indian woman by asking me to wear saris in public and forcing awful Indian music and movies on me)
- dirty, unhygienic. Never cleaned up after themselves at work.
- too proud of their own country, saying things like "India is more advanced than China", "America deserves to get terrorist attacks", Bollywood movies are the best, Indian singers are better than all other singers, Indian food is the best, etc.
- disrespectful to other people overall. For example, my ex rented a house with other Indian men, and the place was absolutely disgusting. They broke an entire wall in the bathroom and just left it for the landlord to fix up. My ex borrowed thousands of dollars from me to pay for university fees and took more than 1 year to pay me back, and only because I begged and fought with him. Even then, he underpaid me by $2000 which I've since given up on because I don't even want to see his face anymore.

I'm sure that there are nice Indian me out there, but the majority leave a bad impression on the general public in my opinion by simply being disgraceful to other people.

Oh and one other thing, everytime I go into an Indian restaurant, EVERYONE at their tables stare at my friends and I. Really unpleasant. Indians love hanging out together in their own little communities and pushing everyone else away. You can argue that many other races are like that too, but I never get that sort of treatment when I go into a Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Italian, Lebanese or any other restaurant other than Indian restaurants!
akg

Kolkata, India

#7515 May 4, 2012
It is true being an indian my self indian guys are afraid of their parents thats why they cheat foreign girls for fun. They think forign girls are ment for fun only.they dont have heart and they sleeparound with any one.but all guys r not the same.

Newport Beach, CA

#7516 May 4, 2012
akg wrote:
It is true being an indian my self indian guys are afraid of their parents thats why they cheat foreign girls for fun. They think forign girls are ment for fun only.they dont have heart and they sleeparound with any one.but all guys r not the same.
please don't add to the number plz don't be afraid of your parents. they love you, but at the same time have an open mind. If the same traditions are followed over and over there is no room for a society to grow and expand.
cakebatter

Chicago, IL

#7518 May 5, 2012
Let's be honest. Indian men are not attractive. That's right, I said it. I am an American girl in her early 20s, and I, like many other women my are not attracted to Indian men. This has nothing to do with physical appearance; there are plenty of physically attractive Indian men out there. But real beauty is not skin deep and a man's personality can turn him into an ugly human being if he's that bad. For the record, I have befriended plenty of Indian and South Asian men and women and have gotten to know this community very well in college.

First off, there is absolutely nothing sexy about an Indian man's accent. It's actually something that I cannot listen to for more than 15 or 20 minutes. Second, Indian men tend to carry inflated egos that definitely turn off American women. This is coupled with a rude and cold demeanor that really makes it difficult for us to give you a chance.

For any Indian men truly interested in dating an American woman, simply get over yourself and learn how to be a gentleman.
Anonymous1

Nottingham, UK

#7519 May 5, 2012
Genevieve11 wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite sports are badminton, soccer, and running. That's nice. It's actually pretty diverse, which is why i like it. I love variety. I get bored extremely easily. Not everyone is rich, i'd say it's about 25% rich, and 75% middle class or poor. There are a lot more rich people here than in other states though, because of the movie industry and artists, which make a lot of money. And only douchebags carry tiny dogs in handbags haha
Hey, you copied my sports you know that! I was thinking about Badmington and I don't actually like it. I like a lot of sports, for, I think the same reason as you, because I have a very short attention span. I get bored very quick. Yeh and you are right, why would someone keep a dog in a handbag. Wouldn't the dog crap in it, if that's the case I wouldn't take a tip off that person even if it was a lot.
By the way anonymous (imposter) you are so right, I'm Indian born in England. A lot of Indian men are exactly how you describe them, they are violent, unhygienic, disrespectful and proud. But, not all. Weirdly enough it's actually a mixture of the educated and uneducated that show the above characteristics- I used to think it was only the uneducated that behaved like that but when I went to university I ran into a group of Indians and they were egotistical, racist and I didn't want to be around them, they have this weird idea that if you are Indian, then by right you all have to cling together. My friends are from all different races so why should I associate myself with one group more than the other. Also, I've seen how Indian men hassle women but then again i've guys from all races do that. Point in case, I'm Indian and agree with you to the extent that the characteristics you have described are prevalent in the Indian male but not all. Cake batter, this is also in reply of your comment as well. When I'm ready to grow up and act my age, I'll marry a girl that I'm attracted to regardless of race and treat her the way she deserves to be, to be honest I know I don't have the character flaws mentioned above (don't mean to sound arrogant-sorry) but I do have a different flaw. I really don't take life seriously, I do things I enjoy- train (like mentioned above), watch cartoons (it's called imagination, lol), play COD.

voices of reason

the Holy City

#7520 May 5, 2012
cakebatter wrote:
Let's be honest. Indian men are not attractive. That's right, I said it. I am an American girl in her early 20s, and I, like many other women my are not attracted to Indian men. This has nothing to do with physical appearance; there are plenty of physically attractive Indian men out there. But real beauty is not skin deep and a man's personality can turn him into an ugly human being if he's that bad. For the record, I have befriended plenty of Indian and South Asian men and women and have gotten to know this community very well in college.
First off, there is absolutely nothing sexy about an Indian man's accent. It's actually something that I cannot listen to for more than 15 or 20 minutes. Second, Indian men tend to carry inflated egos that definitely turn off American women. This is coupled with a rude and cold demeanor that really makes it difficult for us to give you a chance.
For any Indian men truly interested in dating an American woman, simply get over yourself and learn how to be a gentleman.
youre an idiot

get over yourself you stupid sack

Accents and shit.. how bout you lose weight you obese yank whale

Admit youve never met an Indian, and that in fact you are basing your opinion of the Simpsons
Anonymous1

Nottingham, UK

#7521 May 5, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
youre an idiot
get over yourself you stupid sack
Accents and shit.. how bout you lose weight you obese yank whale
Admit youve never met an Indian, and that in fact you are basing your opinion of the Simpsons
Read what you just said, how is that not racist. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, except you. You're just stupid, stop taking personally- read her comment, it's based on her experiences. People like you just add fuel to the fire. How old are you 10.

voices of reason

the Holy City

#7522 May 5, 2012
Anonymous1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what you just said, how is that not racist. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, except you. You're just stupid, stop taking personally- read her comment, it's based on her experiences. People like you just add fuel to the fire. How old are you 10.
youre a stupid little lackey

Youre one of those indians who smiles when the white oppresser does anything

this kunnt just mocked Indians as a group.. that includes you

and you want to just smile ?

youre an idiot... youre more indian than me and youre ....

so pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Am A Single Mom (Jun '15) 43 min Kingkong10196 39
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 1 hr Rob lawry 113
horny virgin looking for man (Jun '12) 4 hr Zackp 67
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 7 hr John Cobb 278
Dealing with Heartbreak 19 hr layanbubbly 1
any girls that won't to get laid tonight Fri LizzzyLo 2
Hello Fri LizzzyLo 4
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Fri Vinceent93 126
More from around the web