cooli

Brooklyn, NY

#6945 Jan 10, 2012
jason wrote:
i am an indian guy came from kerala south india. i came to usa when i was 14 . most of the girls dont like me becuase i am ugly i have an accent. i walk funny. i look funny too. that's why girls dont like me. if u look good girls will like u. doesn't matter u are indian or not. so dont worry guys its not an indian thing. its simply you are good looking or not. thank you
you are so humble,do not worry,just be funny and be nice,i am cracking up so hard of what you said I am starting to like the Indians.Ya it is all about looks,but real women get only real men not how you look good.I am a cute girl,I hope I encounter a respectful Indian,so far they want something else so I dumped them 'til I get me a nice Indian man.Right.???
Indian Beauty

AOL

#6946 Jan 10, 2012
Indians r peydaishi gandu wrote:
<quoted text>Dhunaywaar
Aab apnee beywakoofi ki bhi jai karo. Tum chootiya aurat.
it's dhanyavad not dhunaywaar...aur aapne apne aukat dikha hi di na pedaishi bewakoof ji...aapko ek ladki se kaise baat karte hein ye taq nahi sikhaya..aap kanjar ho kya?..ya sirf tehzeeb ke kangaal?..waise aap lahore se ho ya karanchi ya kisi chote shehar se?
Indian Beauty

AOL

#6947 Jan 10, 2012
cooli wrote:
You know I am not trying to belittle Indians,I am a woman,who believes in respect,but generally,my experience with Indian men are scary,they could be will educated or non educated,same same,they act perverted,even though I am a classy lady.Most I meet were talking we are smart that is why we work here.?????????outsourced job Indian pay more taxes,also I am embarrassed how they act and they talked.I dated one dated a lot of them,It did not worked out because I will not give it to them,plus,do they ever learned to dress up nice?I do yoga,read intellectual books,read Indian teacher books that helped my inner being,but why this Indian guys are so insecure,machoshistic,I do not get it.I knew the culture how man is like God there,but here in US women are a lot smarter here,I do not see a lot of American girls dated Indian men,I think if some grow up and be respectful ,maybe we will not have discussion about them.
Very interesting English Cooli. They teach this sort of English in Pakistani madrassas don't they. Good work!
Indian Beauty

AOL

#6948 Jan 10, 2012
gyorgychopper wrote:
I'm a white guy who is happily married to a very pretty east Indian woman. I can't speak for all Indian women, but according to my wife, she said one reason she married a white guy is because she wanted children with lighter skin.
That may seem offensive, even racist, but the truth is, everyone has biases for certain physical qualities. Most women prefer men who are taller rather than shorter. Most men prefer women who are pretty rather than ugly, etc.
There is quite a lot of data on evolutionary biology that shows that these preferences cut across all cultures, races, and epochs.
There are of course many other factors that influence the choice of a mate like income, for example. All things being equal, higher earning men are more desirable than lower earning ones.
Since you are married to an Indian lady, I am sure you know that East Indian implies Bengali, Assami or Ooriya to people with roots in India. Using "East Indian" to mean Indian is a minomer. Just in case, your pretty Indian wife forgot to tell you that.:) Preference for a guy who provides security and good socio-economic status used to be the way most females selected their life partner. However, since now many of us can give ourselves all of the materialistic posessions, men have to impress us with other traits, ie sense of humor, genuninesss, wit, intelligence, class etc. You are a lucky man. An Indian wife is the dream of most men across the globe. So, congratulations!
Indian Beauty

AOL

#6949 Jan 10, 2012
shygirl21 wrote:
We met at the pub, we were both drunk I was walking past he spanked me and said I was gorgeous and I liked how forward he was, we started hanging out two months ago and now we are inseperable but I keep starting arguements because of the lack of trust I have for him , I've told him my fears but he said he's hit the jackpot with me (aww) and loves me and doesn't want it to end but all I read on here is how I shouldn't trust an indian guy :/
Shygirl any guy would think he hit the jackpot when all he has to do is spank a drunk girl's bottom in a pub to get her to sleep with him and then continue sleeping with him. When he has intentions of doing something more honorable, like get married, he will go find a girl who is not so easy. Sorry but Indian guys are totally trustworthy with girls who are worthy of their trust also. Any girl who is easy to bed isn't considered trustworthy by most men Indian or otherwise. Sorry to sound like I am preaching but seriously don't be so easy and you will find a guy worth trusting. Do you know what I mean? I am saying it to help you and keep you from getting yourself hurt over and over again. Good luck!
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#6950 Jan 10, 2012
Indian Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
it's dhanyavad not dhunaywaar...aur aapne apne aukat dikha hi di na pedaishi bewakoof ji...aapko ek ladki se kaise baat karte hein ye taq nahi sikhaya..aap kanjar ho kya?..ya sirf tehzeeb ke kangaal?..waise aap lahore se ho ya karanchi ya kisi chote shehar se?
Tu iss laeek hi nahin kay tarey saat tameez say baat keeah jahey. Tu jhoot bahoot boltee hai.

Kamini aurat. Salee gushti.
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#6951 Jan 10, 2012
Indian Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Shygirl any guy would think he hit the jackpot when all he has to do is spank a drunk girl's bottom in a pub to get her to sleep with him and then continue sleeping with him. When he has intentions of doing something more honorable, like get married, he will go find a girl who is not so easy. Sorry but Indian guys are totally trustworthy with girls who are worthy of their trust also. Any girl who is easy to bed isn't considered trustworthy by most men Indian or otherwise. Sorry to sound like I am preaching but seriously don't be so easy and you will find a guy worth trusting. Do you know what I mean? I am saying it to help you and keep you from getting yourself hurt over and over again. Good luck!
Shut up and stop preaching.

You are trying to sell your bullshit, like Indians are everything shown in those stupid bollywood movies.

Majority of Indians, both men and women are nothing like that.

Indians are not God's moral ambassadors on earth.
Aladdin

Framingham, MA

#6952 Jan 10, 2012
Indians r peydaishi gandu wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up and stop preaching.
You are trying to sell your bullshit, like Indians are everything shown in those stupid bollywood movies.
Majority of Indians, both men and women are nothing like that.
Indians are not God's moral ambassadors on earth.
Why is this MF_kr is still here?

Don't this Bum trash have a jobs or life?? Why his he here? WTF he has anything to do with Indians?

Worthless jealous Craka!!
Aladdin

Framingham, MA

#6953 Jan 10, 2012
Imagine 75% population of this country is Indian only 1% white... What would Whites be like then? Perdayasi (foreigners) of course! Just as they are in India. Not to mention media to business and administration all owned and control by whites in this country.

But amazingly dumb Azz-wh0le like MegaBS compare us sitting in his own f_kn country.. he shows how big of a man he is. Hilarious!

I wonder he could EVER be in our shoes living in a foreign country, living day to day life, go up the social ladder and finally owning and operation high-tech businesses... not to mention with all sorts of hostility, bias and propaganda that goes with over the last 10 years.

I wonder he could ever standing where I am standing, speaking truth to the authority... struggling and living day to day life. Now that is being a Real MAN... not f_kn show off puzzy like he tries to be.

That is the definition and test of Real manhood.. who stands in the test of time and environment... not a f_kn show off puzzy!
Aladdin

Framingham, MA

#6954 Jan 10, 2012
yummielicious me wrote:
according to the comments above .. girls love Indian men .. so that i agree to them .. there is no reason to hate Indian men ..
Thank u for stating the Obvious Truth... finally.

Since: Jan 12

Norwich, UK

#6955 Jan 11, 2012
Indian beauty can you speak for every indian guy? Cos I think your generalizing. He's not in the least religious and he's finding a new place so I can stay with him more, I think we can and will be happy? If I'm not, then ill learn my lesson, but this guy seems to be an exception to the rule, he doesn't look or act indian, n he has such a nice voice, no accent at all, just sexy xD. Also, he didn't think I was easy I'm bed, took about 3 weeks for me to trust him enough -_- so don't just make assumptions.

Since: Jan 12

Norwich, UK

#6956 Jan 11, 2012
You have a very old fashioned view -_- times are changing.
SAM

Astoria, NY

#6957 Jan 11, 2012
shygirl21 wrote:
You have a very old fashioned view -_- times are changing.
Don't know about her having VERY old fashioned views but it's definitely a cultural and moral things which is why most Indian women are totally different than women from Western world. These cultural views that most Western women follow and totally lack in moral characters are the reasons as to why most men (of all races) target Western women for their sexual gratification. Because its a well-known fact that Western women are so easy and very open-minded. They could hop on the bed with ANY man in a second and they don't mind about race, age, demeanor, and anything else except just someone's attention which they often name it as -"Oh, he cares for me", " I love him", or he loves me", etc...etc. Most often Western women are not able to see the underlying agenda of all these men who only want to bang them, but then these women care for only getting banged anyway.
On the other hand, Indian women are NOT that easy nor they could be impressed that easily with materialistic and fake flattery that most men are engaged in doing so to get laid. I know Western women will not accept the fact that they lack morals because of how their culture is and how they are raised with but this kind of their approach on sex (or I must say about them being so sexual and sex-hungry attitude) certainly falls in lacking moral values. Yes, one can and should have sex, after all when its our body and fundamental right, but sleeping around and easily getting laid with anyone and whoever and only caring for having sex is what separates Western women with Indian women or at least how Indian women used to be in the past.
For a drunk girl to have met a guy in the pub who complimented the girl which might be a fake flattery to get into girl's panty and then girl to start having an intimate relationship after 3 weeks later does say how easy a girl could be. Just wondering why to question his intention of continuing staying with you if you say that he doesn't act/behave like other Indians? Don't you think that there is something that really is bothering you which is why you have some questions about him??
Having a 21 year old girl by a 35 year old guy could be considered a jackpot for him but not in Western world wherein May-December relationships are so common and normal. So, it could be that he made such an statement just to sneak into your undies???
Just wondering if a drunk girl could be shy too?? Just kidding. Enjoy your relationship....

Since: Jan 12

Norwich, UK

#6958 Jan 11, 2012
:/ I question it becuse of all the crap I've read on here. Everytime I go to break up with him he gets really upset n begs me not to? And at first I didn't like him that much it took me a while to get feelings whereas he was constantly calling texting showering me with gifts etc n by the way 3 weeks is a long time compared to the other slags I know that open their legs on the first night ;) just sayin' white girls are better and more adventerous in bed n more hygenic than hairy fishy indian girls who are close minded and frigid. No offense but this is what I've been told.
ann

Thailand

#6959 Jan 11, 2012
maybe because you cant trust an indian as far as you can throw one same as pakistani people I live in bradford uk and out out 100s iv met only found one good one lie cheat steal too face you normaly find good and bad in all races of people but india and pakistan you dont
Dave

Thailand

#6960 Jan 11, 2012
indians are not nice people its right you cant trust them you make a deal and hand shake means nothing to them they treat there women like slaves
in india throw acid in there face or stone them if they want new wife claming they were cheating lovly people NOT
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#6961 Jan 11, 2012
ann wrote:
maybe because you cant trust an indian as far as you can throw one same as pakistani people I live in bradford uk and out out 100s iv met only found one good one lie cheat steal too face you normaly find good and bad in all races of people but india and pakistan you dont
Agreed 100%
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#6962 Jan 11, 2012
Aladdin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this MF_kr is still here?
Don't this Bum trash have a jobs or life?? Why his he here? WTF he has anything to do with Indians?
Worthless jealous Craka!!
From ABCD you became Aladdin.

What will you be next, Sinbad?
Indians r peydaishi gandu

Scarborough, Canada

#6963 Jan 11, 2012
SAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about her having VERY old fashioned views but it's definitely a cultural and moral things which is why most Indian women are totally different than women from Western world. These cultural views that most Western women follow and totally lack in moral characters are the reasons as to why most men (of all races) target Western women for their sexual gratification. Because its a well-known fact that Western women are so easy and very open-minded. They could hop on the bed with ANY man in a second and they don't mind about race, age, demeanor, and anything else except just someone's attention which they often name it as -"Oh, he cares for me", " I love him", or he loves me", etc...etc. Most often Western women are not able to see the underlying agenda of all these men who only want to bang them, but then these women care for only getting banged anyway.
On the other hand, Indian women are NOT that easy nor they could be impressed that easily with materialistic and fake flattery that most men are engaged in doing so to get laid. I know Western women will not accept the fact that they lack morals because of how their culture is and how they are raised with but this kind of their approach on sex (or I must say about them being so sexual and sex-hungry attitude) certainly falls in lacking moral values. Yes, one can and should have sex, after all when its our body and fundamental right, but sleeping around and easily getting laid with anyone and whoever and only caring for having sex is what separates Western women with Indian women or at least how Indian women used to be in the past.
For a drunk girl to have met a guy in the pub who complimented the girl which might be a fake flattery to get into girl's panty and then girl to start having an intimate relationship after 3 weeks later does say how easy a girl could be. Just wondering why to question his intention of continuing staying with you if you say that he doesn't act/behave like other Indians? Don't you think that there is something that really is bothering you which is why you have some questions about him??
Having a 21 year old girl by a 35 year old guy could be considered a jackpot for him but not in Western world wherein May-December relationships are so common and normal. So, it could be that he made such an statement just to sneak into your undies???
Just wondering if a drunk girl could be shy too?? Just kidding. Enjoy your relationship....
Buddy, atleast western women are not two faced hypocrites. Who do immoral acts but put on a show of piety in front.

Thats more the style of many Indian women. There are lots of immoral Indian women too. Nobody can truthfully say that 100% of Indian women are chaste.

Since: Nov 11

New Delhi, India

#6964 Jan 12, 2012
it is n't true , girls like Indian guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs (Jul '14) 2 hr Tayler Henderson 492
Dating for STD(HIV,HPV,HSV...) singles 3 hr faafd 57
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 5 hr dreamer 486
who wants to have some fun with me? 6 hr scottbrutis 2
Adult Sex Cam Site which is 100% FREE to watch-... 8 hr sticks 40
What Adult Dating Sites are good to find local ... (Nov '13) 12 hr Jeff 55
So Many Girls Online Seeking Sex (Jun '13) 16 hr bbfns 258
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 23 hr dieselnate72 257
More from around the web