Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2189 Apr 4, 2010
Sandeep,
You are calling modern Indian women “attention seekers”. Well, you are right, most women need attention. That’s how we are. We have our needs too. But that isn’t too bad, is it? Once you learn about women you realize we aren’t that complicated. Sometimes all we need is just a man who listens to us and pretends he understands us. LOL

About your “black” girl; I think some black women look really good and if they look like Brazilians, wow that’s even a big plus. Anyway, I hope you are happy with her and she is not just a replacement for a white girl you are dreaming about LOL.

Nothing is wrong to be sensitive, it is actually nice but it also means you will suffer a lot in this fucked up world.
sandeep

Cumming, GA

#2190 Apr 5, 2010
pricess,

It's bad to be attention seekers if you are playing with someone's emotions. Don't forget others emotions while fulfilling your needs and girls do that all the time and trust me guys have lot more emotions than girls; it's just that they don't believe in going gaga over it...

and, I hate comparing people especially when you are trying to give love to someone...that's inhuman and goes complete opposite to the feeling of love...and I don't dream of white women anymore:)lol

Location hidden

#2191 Apr 5, 2010
sandeep wrote:
pricess,
It's bad to be attention seekers if you are playing with someone's emotions. Don't forget others emotions while fulfilling your needs and girls do that all the time and trust me guys have lot more emotions than girls; it's just that they don't believe in going gaga over it...
and, I hate comparing people especially when you are trying to give love to someone...that's inhuman and goes complete opposite to the feeling of love...and I don't dream of white women anymore:)lol
You are so sensitive that I could easily call you “just another Indian woman” LOL.
BTW did you already introduce your new girlfriend to your so called open minded Indian Mom? She must be very excited (in a positive way of course!??) to have a non-Indian daughter now LOL! But of course it is a big plus for your girlfriend to be non-white since white women are the worst LMAO.
sandeep

United States

#2192 Apr 5, 2010
pricess,

my mom is probably not open minded and she does not need to because its me who is dating a girl and not she...btw, I have decided to never marry any girl...now please don't ask me the reasons or speculate....
Shashank

New York, NY

#2193 Apr 5, 2010
I definitely feel that bias exists. I have noticed that in the gym often white girls hesitate to work out next to me or try to slight me in other ways. However, now I have realized the real reason- I smell worse than a shitting porcupine when I sweat as I typically conserve water and don't wash my gym gear for several weeks. This is however a one off case as my off-gym experiences with white girls reek of bias (if only subtle) against North India men who are FOBs (Fresh off the boat). I guess we Indians in America just have to look eastwards at the Eastern European white girls who are more likely to accept us(BO not withstanding).

Location hidden

#2194 Apr 5, 2010
sandeep wrote:
pricess,
my mom is probably not open minded and she does not need to because its me who is dating a girl and not she...btw, I have decided to never marry any girl...now please don't ask me the reasons or speculate....
Wow, Sandeep I am surprised of you being such a modern Indian person LOL!
Your decision might be right but wait until you reach 35 (more or less) and your parents will start arranging some spicy meetings for you LMAO.
cristinamaria

Marlborough, CT

#2195 Apr 6, 2010
i loooooooovee indian men. (im a spaniard in america though..)
peace

East Hampton, NY

#2196 Apr 7, 2010
The problem is most Indian ( esp one were'nt born in Western countries) see white women easy ( to get in their pants). They wanna date others but marry indian women from India under pressure from parents. Unless they start viewing women as more than a sexual object they would be having hard time.

Secondly most of them lie. They wanna marry you but want to keep it secret from their family.

One word of warning to girl : RUN when you meet someone with such a profile or you would get hurt.

Source: many indian in graduate school and IT jobs
Kapil

Chicago, IL

#2197 Apr 8, 2010
Hi I feel the bad reputation that Indian men created are to blame for these cold response from white girls. See what's happening in India, in Goa, in Kolkata and in Delhi, Mumbai... you name it... Indian men, auto drivers, Police , ministers, IT officers all are these like hungry mad dogs craving for any situation to molest a white girl; I bet it 100000 times. Don't believe what ever they excuse, but given a chance, 9 out of 10 Indian men won't leave a chance to harass a white girl. When a world wise rapo is so bad and mean, what you expect? some white girl will be friendly? forget it. They are much more friendly to a Chinese, Japanese, black,Taiwanese,any one EXCEPT an INDIA. Because by and large Indian men are PERVERTED.. it might sound rude,but thats the HARD FACT.
Noooo

United States

#2198 Apr 10, 2010
sweetguy wrote:
Hello ladies...I am an Indian guy (East Indian) living in the US...I get a feeling that most girls here do not like Indian guys. For example, I was in the gym the other day for a group fitness class and we needed a partner to exercise with, so I was randomly paired up with one American girl....she did not even smile back at me and it seemed she didn't want to even look at me. That's just one example, but in daily life too, me and my Indian friends have experienced that most American girls put on a very contemptuous and unfriendly expression when an Indian guy happens to make a casual eye contact (not leering) with them.
What is it about most Indian guys that girls hate? looks? accent? behavior? cleanliness? manners? height? color? culture? I would really like to know what repels most girls from Indian guys and maybe try to improve if its possible.
Thanks.
Leave white people alone they are corrupt they are not normal people! Choose a girlfriend from hispanics, arabs, blacks, natives amer, or asians, you will be making a big mistake to deal in that way with a white person, if you don't believe it look at this!! http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T60HMLG...
Ideservethebest

Kansas City, MO

#2200 Apr 10, 2010
That is because India is the poorest nation in the world, like you are on par with Haiti, your nation lives on our hand outs, if we don't give you food, you starve and die, you have probably never seen anything beyond a bullock cart, also your literacy rate must be like 0.5%, do anyone of you even know how to count upto 10, we White women deserve the best and the most intelligent men in the world, because we are the most superior too, also get an education Indian guys for a change, then we might start liking you, instead of relying on food stamps, and having babies that you can't feed
Ideservethebest

Kansas City, MO

#2201 Apr 10, 2010
Also is there any Indian man whose income is more than 100,000 dollars per annum, lol, I don't think so, I bet none of you have ever driven a brand new lexus, mercedes, BMW etc etc. For us White women, that's all that matters, the kind of house you live in, the kind of car you drive, those are the things that attract us to a man, as long as you Indians live traveling around the cities in public transit, none of us would even take a look at any of you
rahul

New Delhi, India

#2202 Apr 10, 2010
lol what can u expect from an american. on youtube where they show how dumb americans are. there in teh video a person asks teh ppl on teh street name a country which starts with letter 'U'. lol no one answers it damn what an intellegent country.

ugly b*tch, we indians r way smarter than ur dumb c*nt ppl. how teh F*ck can u incest commiting bastards even compare to us. YUCK! u talk about money its funny hoe that india with its growing GDP and market value is attracting teh world to invest here with teh money drying in ur shit a*s country, we will beat u b*tches n make u slaves in teh near future.

btw all talk white women are when they are young bt poor b*tches die old and pathetic alone. no wonder no one gives u disgusting filthy skanky c*m guzzling, dad r*ped b*tches their loyalty.

btw i really didn't want to say this but i really hope more and more white women get killed and r*ped everyday. just love to hear that kinda news u bitches so much sin that even killing u by acid or burning is not completely justice.
anon

UK

#2203 Apr 10, 2010
rahul i tho you liked white women.. why are you hating them NOW? lmao you immature FOB
anon

UK

#2204 Apr 10, 2010
Ideservethebest wrote:
That is because India is the poorest nation in the world, like you are on par with Haiti, your nation lives on our hand outs, if we don't give you food, you starve and die, you have probably never seen anything beyond a bullock cart, also your literacy rate must be like 0.5%, do anyone of you even know how to count upto 10, we White women deserve the best and the most intelligent men in the world, because we are the most superior too, also get an education Indian guys for a change, then we might start liking you, instead of relying on food stamps, and having babies that you can't feed
America is on par with Africa LMAO
People of both of these country look so similar LMAO
rahul

Delhi, India

#2205 Apr 11, 2010
i never said i liked them. dude u gotta get ur head chcked i have been reading ur comments and i really believe that ur mentally retarded. im not insulting u but u need help. plus i think u have dyslexia. anyways best of luck retard hope u get well.
anon

UK

#2206 Apr 11, 2010
rahul wrote:
lol what can u expect from an american. on youtube where they show how dumb americans are. there in teh video a person asks teh ppl on teh street name a country which starts with letter 'U'. lol no one answers it damn what an intellegent country.
ugly b*tch, we indians r way smarter than ur dumb c*nt ppl. how teh F*ck can u incest commiting bastards even compare to us. YUCK! u talk about money its funny hoe that india with its growing GDP and market value is attracting teh world to invest here with teh money drying in ur shit a*s country, we will beat u b*tches n make u slaves in teh near future.
btw all talk white women are when they are young bt poor b*tches die old and pathetic alone. no wonder no one gives u disgusting filthy skanky c*m guzzling, dad r*ped b*tches their loyalty.
btw i really didn't want to say this but i really hope more and more white women get killed and r*ped everyday. just love to hear that kinda news u bitches so much sin that even killing u by acid or burning is not completely justice.
Rahul you just wrote this dude and your calling me dyslexic? lmao i cant make out a single sentence you wrote there and why you CURSING the white women?...that is totally RETARDED u f**kin loser
anon

UK

#2207 Apr 11, 2010
Rahul you are the one who gets on so well with white girl from thailand... she is the biggest retard on the net
anon

UK

#2208 Apr 11, 2010
The indians living in america are the biggest mentally retarded son of bitch losers on the planet!
Indian American retarded losers love to start threads like this...

http://www.matchdoctor.com/thread_2_26185_1/W...
anon

UK

#2209 Apr 11, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs 4 min Frostinhell 113
Black People And Asian Men Receive Fewer OkCupi... 3 hr Code Blue go blue 16
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 4 hr crzymnitcob 97
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 8 hr Berry 821
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... (Mar '14) 12 hr HonestIndian 133
Meet Local Sexy Girls (Feb '14) 12 hr Beverly 183
Best Adult Dating Site - No Scam 12 hr ScotinEng 8
•••

Online Dating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••