My Relationship with my best guy friend

My Relationship with my best guy friend

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2011
I have an interesting question. First and foremost a bit of background. Myself and this guy have been friends for going on 3 years now. He's a bit of a "dog" so to speak and we are internet friends only at this point. We'll see what happens further on.

Anyway, he tends to see women and dump them fairly quickly. He's evidently seeing someone now, though he mostly keeps it to himself. All he'll tell me if he's not online that "he is getting his freak on". Well today during our all day conversations (yes all day), he mentioned he was downloading a bunch of songs for this (excuse my language)b****. She tried to call him twice while we were talking and he blew her off both times. And if he called her a b**** once, he called her that every single solitary time. Finally the last call, he said he was going to talk to her and he'd talk to me later.

Why does a guy do that? Why would he call someone he is "seeing" a b**** to me? I just don't get it and I can't ask him...he has "privacy issues". I'm serious. I'm his best friend, we talk at least 4 times a week but he won't tell me anything at all and I've learned over the years not to ask too many questions. I'm private as well and volunteer almost nothing about anything personal I have going on so really that doesn't bother me. I just quite simply don't get why he would keep calling her that to me. And he didn't even stumble over the word. It came out totally naturally. Anyway, we are just friends and nothing more, so that's why I don't get this?

Opinions?
Oppinion

Brinkley, AR

#3 Jan 5, 2013
it sounds like he may be more interested in you but is afraid to say because he feels like u may not feel the same toward him and that will cause problems with yall being friends and he feels like he needs a friend worse than a girlfriend right now so maybe hes trying to figure u out first and see if you might be interested in him and he wouldnt want u thinking he really likes someone if hes interested in you if he really likes someone he wouldnt call her a b and if yall r relly just good friends he wont mind letting you know he really likes someone something to think about pay attention to yalls conversations good luck let me know just my opion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 14 min Sad but True 215
best bi websites for bi couple dating 4 hr Woodie54 19
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 8 hr francois 203
feet licking 8 hr francois 1
Any bi females online? 8 hr Aliyyyy 2
Meet Girls Seeking NSA Sex 9 hr Random Dick 2
women seeking couples 9 hr waioppera 2
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Aug 18 David 34
More from around the web