WA woman scammed, murdered in South Africa

There are 20 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Mar 4, 2013, titled WA woman scammed, murdered in South Africa. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

VICTIM: Wagin woman, Jette Jacobs, 67, has been found dead in a South African villa after meeting her online lover.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Women..
Oh brother.

MEN > women
makba

Ashburn, VA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
And thats why you dont trust anybody online,you will get disembowled.
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#3 Mar 4, 2013
No.. that's why women shouldn't be allowed to be online because they are STUPID. Also because it boosts their egos/confidence (which is bad for mankind and society) and gives them more options and offers from men...

MEN > women
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#4 Mar 4, 2013
It just amazes me how women always fall for the scumbags..
Like it's in their DNA and just comes natural to them..

IDIOTS!

MEN > women
LOL

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#6 Mar 4, 2013
White women would do anything for sex.

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

#8 Mar 4, 2013
makba wrote:
You fool there has been many cases of men being lured online by women,real and fake,to their gruesome deaths.
True. There has been infinitely more men manipulated by puss than women by cox.
Why do you hate women so much, Misogynist ?
Did your mum reject you ?
Rapist in the making ....
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
<quoted text>
True. There has been infinitely more men manipulated by puss than women by cox.
Why do you hate women so much, Misogynist ?
Did your mum reject you ?
Rapist in the making ....
Yeah of course, because we men crave sex which is normal unlike women who don't crave sex which is r3tarded.
I still want PROOF of these men supposedly getting killed in scams after thinking they were meeting a woman.

I hate women these days because they are trying to compete with men in everything if not BEAT men and they have EVERYTHING handed to them on a silver platter yet STILL complain and say they are at a disadvantage with everything. Plus we all(?) know by now that they are stupid, wired backwards, heartless, shallow, cold, evil, manipulative, selfish, disloyal.....

Why do you like women so much? Are you a closeted beta-phaggot with no balls to speak your mind? Were you raised without a father? Is/was your mum your best friend?

MEN > women

Sydney, Australia

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah of course, because we men crave sex which is normal unlike women who don't crave sex which is r3tarded.
I still want PROOF of these men supposedly getting killed in scams after thinking they were meeting a woman.
I hate women these days because they are trying to compete with men in everything if not BEAT men and they have EVERYTHING handed to them on a silver platter yet STILL complain and say they are at a disadvantage with everything. Plus we all(?) know by now that they are stupid, wired backwards, heartless, shallow, cold, evil, manipulative, selfish, disloyal.....
Why do you like women so much? Are you a closeted beta-phaggot with no balls to speak your mind? Were you raised without a father? Is/was your mum your best friend?
MEN > women
Mate, I started to try and respond to your accusations but I'm the balanced one here. You, however, are obviously threatened by women. Your not a man, your a scared little boy.
Not all women are the Mother that mentally scared you.
makba

Ashburn, VA

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
<quoted text>
MEN > women
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/wo...

There you go idiot and theres many more like that story,just go bother to do your own research.Why the hell are you even here in the SA forums.
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Don Badman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate, I started to try and respond to your accusations but I'm the balanced one here. You, however, are obviously threatened by women. Your not a man, your a scared little boy.
Not all women are the Mother that mentally scared you.
HOW AM l THREATENED BY WOMEN YOU STUPID F*CKSTICK?! IN WHAT WAY?! WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?!!

YOU AREN'T A MAN IF YOU PREFER WOMEN TO BE MORE MASCULINE! YOU ARE A CLOSETED PHAGGOT (OR SEXIST B*TCH ACTING LIKE A "MAN")! I BET YOU PAY WOMEN TO DOMINATE YOU AND F*CK YOU IN THE A*S WITH A STRAP-ON! THAT WOULD MAKE TOTAL SENSE! PHAGGOTS LIKE YOU GET OFF ON WOMEN IN POWER OR POWERFUL WOMEN AND J/O TO THEM AND THE THOUGHT OF THEM! YOU ARE A BETA-BOTTOM!

I CANNOT STAND SISSIES LIKE YOU WHO TRY TO CALL ALPHA MALES LIKE MYSELF "SISSIES"! YOU AND "SID" ARE BOTH THE SISSIES AND BETA-B*TCHES! IF YOU REALLY ARE MEN THEN HANG YOUR F*CKING HEADS IN SHAME!!

AND "SID" EVEN IF WHAT YOU WROTE IN THAT OTHER THREAD IS TRUE (about me going to Asia to get laid because I can't here), THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME "SAD" OR PATHETIC! IT MAKES ME AN ALPHA FOR NOT PUTTING UP WITH WHITE WOMENS SH*T!!! IT MEANS I HAVE BALLS - UNLIKE YOU! IT MEANS I'M NOT A B*TCH - UNLIKE YOU!!

THOSE OF YOU WITH GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES AND GET LAID OFTEN ARE THE SAD BETA-B*TCHES!! BECAUSE YOU GIVE IN TO WOMENS DEMANDS AND PLAY THEIR GAMES LIKE EPIC SADC*NTS! YOU ARE ALL SOFTCAWKS!! PATHETIC!!

MEN > women
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#13 Mar 5, 2013
makba wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/wo...
There you go idiot and theres many more like that story,just go bother to do your own research.Why the hell are you even here in the SA forums.
THAT HAD NOTHlNG TO DO WITH THE INTERNET YOU STUPID F*CK!
(THAT'S ALSO HALF A YEAR OLD AND JUST ONE MAN!)

SO YOU PROVIDED -0- PROOF!

AND THIS IS AN AUSSIE FORUM, NOT A "SA forum" YOU STUPID POS AND I'M POSTING FROM MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA! YOU ON THE OTHER HAND F*CKHEAD, ARE APPARENTLY POSTING FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! WHO ARE YOU TO BE TELLING ME WHY I'M POSTING HERE?!

MEN > women
Kat

Australia

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Take your lithium, you are having another episode dear.
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Kat wrote:
Take your lithium, you are having another episode dear.
Go f*ck your dog (again) you sick f*ck (AKA "woman").

MEN > women

Sydney, Australia

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Take your latent homosexuality and visit a suck room somewhere.
Get it out of your system, or into your system ...
Bizarrre

Australia

#18 Mar 6, 2013
She was smart & she felt hope in giving her money to an unknown man in africa that was really nice of her.
rahim hassani

Australia

#19 Mar 6, 2013
women are stupid
Anna Marie

Penrith, Australia

#20 Mar 7, 2013
I was sad to read this story. May her soul rest in peace and may justice be served.

To u haters,have some respect for this lady. u dont need to call her stupid etc. we all make mistakes in life including myself.

Life is for learning and lessons are to make us stronger.

Much love to you Jette Jacobs <3 RIP
Big

Sydney, Australia

#21 Mar 7, 2013
white women worship black men
Ahomona is a retard

Tempe, AZ

#22 Mar 7, 2013
Gay men keep making posts about black men.
TBA

Gymea, Australia

#23 Mar 7, 2013
Yeah, sad story.
Yeah she was incredibly stupid to believe a young Nigerian man wanted her.
Yes she was a mug to send money to an Internet scammer.

But she didn't deserve to be murdered. Hopefully others might learn from this tragedy.

Btw, I also know a man who has been scammed for $70,000 by a woman he met online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 23 min Curtis 320
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 1 hr sexphenaholic 503
Why do Muslim women fall in love with non-Musli... (Aug '11) 2 hr Roal 93
Look for a little fun 2 hr Roal 2
Younger Women Looking for Older Men (Sep '14) 2 hr harendra 47
News Is dating possible for people with Herpes? 3 hr Karen 1
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 6 hr marco02 1,352
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) Apr 28 DEAL WITH IT 8,355
More from around the web