British women seek younger men

British women seek younger men

There are 395 comments on the Moldova.org story from Apr 16, 2007, titled British women seek younger men. In it, Moldova.org reports that:

A British survey suggests that an increasing number of women over the age of 45 are seeking relationships with younger men. via Moldova.org

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Moldova.org.

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
lene

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1 Apr 17, 2007
i have no problem with older woman dating younger man i think it is good cause i am into younger man i think they make life exciting
prince

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2007
lene wrote:
i have no problem with older woman dating younger man i think it is good cause i am into younger man i think they make life exciting
I am looking for older women .do reach me back with this [email protected]
gidudu

Kampala, Uganda

#3 Apr 20, 2007
its perfectly true for mature women to have young men because these two once they come together, they can not make each other to regreat.

i too i want mature women for love and any woman out there looking for the perfect love can reach me on thiees email [email protected]
john

London, UK

#4 Apr 22, 2007
i am 18 and i lust for a much older women i go to the gym 3 times a week and am looking for an older women around 45 and older
joseph

Artesia, NM

#5 May 11, 2007
i love dating older women there are no games with them and you can be truthfull from the start if you want to contact me email me at [email protected]
Noy

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#7 May 15, 2007
i looking older women. i dont have such experience but i love dating women older than me.
hello

Senegal

#10 May 28, 2007
i am a girl looking for a man
Andrew Thomas

Thailand

#11 May 31, 2007
To me, matured women are what I call women. They are experienced, understanding, patient, know what they want and above all, SEXY. I adore matured women.

If there is a matured woman, 40 and above out there who is seeking a warm, loving, soft spoken, passionate younger Gentleman of 36 years, 6 ft, do contact me at: [email protected]

You will not regret you did so.
demmysexy

Satellite Provider

#12 May 31, 2007
am a young slim beautiful girl of 19, i need a man who can love me wholeheartedly
demmysexy

Satellite Provider

#13 May 31, 2007
come to my messenger if you really want love
Chandrak

Malaysia

#14 Jun 7, 2007
Contact me for further relationship
Chandrak

Malaysia

#15 Jun 7, 2007
hello there contact me for further relationship
sasha

Yerevan, Armenia

#16 Jun 8, 2007
I am search od woman
sumo

UAE

#17 Jun 9, 2007
i am 42 male from india. presently working abu dhabi, uae. i am interested in friendship with elder women. matured women. please mail me [email protected]
pakunj

Nairobi, Kenya

#19 Jun 10, 2007
hey there am 25yrs old living and working in kenya 6ft tall.i believe older women r the best and more experienced.so any woman who want to love do contact me at [email protected]
OBINNA OLEKA

Ghana

#20 Jun 11, 2007
HI MY NAME IS OBINNA I AM 33 MALE FROM NGERIA I LIVE IN GHAHA I NEED A WOMEN THAT CAN MAKE ME HAPPY IF YOU ARE THE ONE PLS CALL ME ON THIS NO +233249574372 I WILL BE WITH YOU

GOD BLESS YOU
OBINNA OLEKA

Ghana

#21 Jun 11, 2007
AND MY MAIL IS [email protected]
franck

Dakar, Senegal

#22 Jun 12, 2007
Am a good guy with sexy body and i need a wuman of my type.vist me at [email protected]

Since: Jun 07

Satellite Provider

#23 Jun 12, 2007
lene wrote:
HI, my name is IMRAN HUSSEIN FRM GHANA, accra/male/24yrs of age n also single too , i like playing with people n also dancing too.By the way i just decided to send u this message becos i feel u will be very kind to people thats why am sendingu this message dear, p,s i would like to know more abt ur self n also more abt ur life there becos i really care to know .take very good care of ur self just for me daer n also hoping to hear frm u as soon as posible.MUAH.

Since: Jun 07

Satellite Provider

#24 Jun 12, 2007
Chandrak wrote:
hello there contact me for further relationship
.HELLO, how r u doing very dear?i hope u r doing very great as i am here ,well am IMRAN HUSSEIN FRM GHANA, accra,male /24yrs of age n also single here too, i just sent u this message becos i really like u even though we havnt met before but i really believe that u will be very kind to people n also u r Gods sent to me here on earth .so pls i would like to know abt u there n also more abt ur life of living there becos i care to know all my dear , take very good care of self just for me n also hoping to fear frm u as soon as posible .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the best sex toy store online? (Jul '12) 7 hr adult Galaxy 232
dating for bi women 7 hr sexy343 1
well not sure two say I'm terrible at talking t... 11 hr justin 3
Free dateing site for c sex 13 hr James hoffman 1
What is your definition of love? Sat notown 2
Just for fun Sat Bigdave7189 1
Leave cell numbers and I will send you nudes;) Sat Toby 1
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Thu Carl 184
More from around the web