western girls & indian girls

western girls & indian girls

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2011
hey hello ladies....im frm india.i want to be more than a friend with a white girl....my friends tells me that western girls r not trustworthy....they comes to a man only for sex....they lose their virginity in their 16s...18s.is it true???i've never been dating cause im a shy guy n the second reason might be i found western girls.is that true if a person in western countries,who is virgin,get bullied.
STFU

Kakinada, India

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Shut the f@#k up, loser.
Go wash your laundry. Even I'm Indian but my thoughts are largely different from yours.
So next time you wish to post some crap, talk about yourself as an individual than pose as an Indian.
STFU

Kakinada, India

#3 Apr 5, 2011
indian guy wrote:
hey hello ladies....im frm india.i want to be more than a friend with a white girl....my friends tells me that western girls r not trustworthy....they comes to a man only for sex....they lose their virginity in their 16s...18s.is it true???i've never been dating cause im a shy guy n the second reason might be i found western girls.is that true if a person in western countries,who is virgin,get bullied.
You have not been able to get a date not because you are shy but because most girls around the world would fu@#$ng detest your thinking. I'm more than sure you are loner, forsaken by his friends.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 5, 2011
i just want to know the views of peoples
[stfu]...its not the ways talking to a person..u just need to open up your mind...i know human has the feeling of love ,no matter wherever in the world....im not that silly forshaken by frns....u need to know how to TALK...u seem to me peety immature by the way u r talking....grow up
STFU

Tuticorin, India

#5 Apr 5, 2011
I simply found your views stupid. Leave it to the dumb westerners to stereotype and ridicule, why the f@#k do you, being an Indian, need to do the same?

"western girls r not trustworthy....they comes to a man only for sex." Now what the f@#k was that? I am only 17 and I know pretty well that's utter crap, so maybe it not about how aged but how educated you are.
Change your name coz that'll be the 1st step towards becoming a human again. You are a disgrace as far as your thoughts are concerned.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 5, 2011
yeah i accept those comments was silly..but u really think one can comment that silly ...may be im so illitrate.....that im a graduated in biology....maybe im so stupid that im doin psychology....STFU....there was a mystery in this comment but u spoiled it...what i was suveying...stop commenting little boy....i can analyse u sitting here by your comments....so please shut the f**k up...
STFU

Delhi, India

#7 Apr 6, 2011
at least you accept your comments were silly.
Now that you have taken the first step to changing back to a human, don't forget the 2nd STEP ie. change your name.

Plus you sound like gay batman on crack.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 6, 2011
STFU wrote:
at least you accept your comments were silly.
Now that you have taken the first step to changing back to a human, don't forget the 2nd STEP ie. change your name.
Plus you sound like gay batman on crack.
there is nothing to say.......by the way what r u doin STFU ...student??
THE TRUTH

Paris, TN

#10 Apr 7, 2011
Wtf dude your indian friends need to STFU not all white girls lose there virgenty at 16-18 morons why dont you and your ugly hindu friends stick to what you can get ugly hindu girls cause no white girl would touch a ugly hindu fuck who would touch a hindu? but ya ur stupid not everyone loses there V at those ages go back to school oh wait does your crappy country even have a school!?!? LMAO
THE TRUTH

Paris, TN

#11 Apr 7, 2011
Oh and come only for sex??? you and ur friends need to shut up cause you dont live in USA most girls here want a guy to love so you dont know anything how dare you judge when you dont know :D
STFU

Bhopal, India

#12 Apr 7, 2011
THE TRUTH wrote:
Wtf dude your indian friends need to STFU not all white girls lose there virgenty at 16-18 morons why dont you and your ugly hindu friends stick to what you can get ugly hindu girls cause no white girl would touch a ugly hindu fuck who would touch a hindu? but ya ur stupid not everyone loses there V at those ages go back to school oh wait does your crappy country even have a school!?!? LMAO
Neither do we, back in India. give a fuck about dumb pale losers.
The very fact that I can speak in more than 1 language(hindi, english and many more regional languages) clearly points to the fact that the educated in India fare much better than swines who are known to have a tough time pointing out their own country on the world map.
Just because 1 loser from somewhere posts crap does not, in any way, point to anything. So don't jump around with that soda can in your hand shouting crap.

Plus I notice, you use the word Hindu so many times in your post. Are you from the famous Bible Belt, where you people think the war is still going on in Nam? Trailer trash sh*t, stfu.
The person who strtd this thread clearly, as I have pointed out before, is a fool and is representing himself as an individual.
So its better you look for some other thread to use your racial venom.
Jude

Mount Morris, MI

#13 Apr 22, 2011
I really want dat help pls do dat 4 me
ENVIKAY

United States

#14 Nov 26, 2011
@indian guy....1st change ur name dont disgrace India.2nd I wonder how could you be a graduate?
Your English is sick.take some classes.
3rd your views are pathetic.Except a few slutty gals no girl strives for only sex,that holds true for men also.I believe people choose their partners irrespective of ethinicity.And that gal ur talking about would slap you on da face if she were to read this !
bottle

Kewdale, Australia

#16 Dec 12, 2012
in australia girls cannot be generalised. each girl does what she like. some sleep around and some are very dignified. you need to do your own research individually. i have missed out on many high moral valued girls and got trapped by loose ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone who turns to bisexual after a threesome ... 3 hr Aliyyyy 1
bisexual dating 4 hr sexy343 1
Why do Muslim women fall in love with non-Musli... (Aug '11) 17 hr MuslimOnly 113
dating more bisexual singles 20 hr sexy343 1
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) 21 hr Cora_Smith 92
What is the best sex toy store online? (Jul '12) 21 hr malibulang 234
Meet Young Girls For Massage & Sex In Your Loca... (Feb '13) Sun Courtney 36
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) May 26 Carl 184
More from around the web