Over 50 and Looking for Love? New Dating Site for the Older Crowd

Dec 4, 2012 Full story: WAPI-AM Birmingham 32

Mention AARP, and most people think of Social Security, Medicare, senior discounts but not love.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brian

Pretoria, South Africa

#1 Dec 4, 2012
looking 4 lady of 23. me at PTA 0797224269
brian

Pretoria, South Africa

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Me at unisa single. live alone. 0797224269.call me
brian

Pretoria, South Africa

#3 Dec 4, 2012
me been single 4 2 month, so ladys at PTA me urs. 0797224269 call. me at rissick street. nxt 2 unisa
Balogun emmanuel

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2012
I am looking for a woman cal me 07086307471
Balogun emmanuel

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2012
40 year old woman cal me 07086307471
Try2luv

New York, NY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Hi, I recommend a great dating site for us singles over 50 : SeniorConnecting.com FREE SIGN UP,Verify Photos / Age,Verify Education,Verify Occupation....A very serious dating place for us seniors :)
old

New York, NY

#15 Jan 4, 2013
DateOlderSingles.com is a good palce for us seniors to find love :)
Sam

Birkirkara, Malta

#17 Jan 4, 2013
John

Hollywood, FL

#20 Jan 14, 2013
There's a dating site for people 50+ called DatingforBabyboomers.com . It's a lot cheaper than the other dating websites.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 14, 2013
50 is not a old age,just half of the life.Love is a pursuit of the whole life.True love isn't associated with age,money or career.Feeling is the most important.
Maybe you can try the best biker dating site in USA:www.bikerunity.net
hello there

Accra, Ghana

#22 Feb 1, 2013
I would like to meet and get acquainted with an interesting, smart, outgoing, caring, well-mannered, purposeful and affectionate man who has a good sense of humor, who is charming and charismatic as well as determined and reliable. The man of my dream will appreciate and respect his one and only woman so that we both could try hard to make the relationship work and to keep them beautiful and true

Since: Dec 12

Caloocan, Philippines

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Who says online dating are only for the young and teenagers? Now, adults can also find love again and have some fun. Register for free, ttp://tinyurl.com/naughty-40
Rex

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Mar 6, 2013

What would you think about age difference in relationship? If you do not mind ,I want recommend you an age difference dating site.( http://www.agerelationship.com ) sing up for free! Specifically for men and younger woman or younger men and older women to meet each other.As I know, all members there are real because they verify informations for users. If you have free time,check it out. Best wishes for you and find your love there.
BUCKWHEAT

Miami, FL

#27 Mar 26, 2013
i been lookin pa nub in all da wrong places
Lexis

London, UK

#28 Mar 26, 2013
We have a pleasure to introduce our new dating website Luvxtra.com

This unique website it's not only dating - there is much more to it!! Meet new people, use our forum, chat and video chat online, organize events and much more.

As a new website to welcome our new members we have VIP giveaways, don't miss out!!!

luvxtra.com something Extra for you
nino

Alexandria, Egypt

#29 Apr 21, 2013
In my experience would have to tell you that globogirls.com is really cool one, it's got members all over the world, and you can search by general interests or keywords, proximity and for hang out buddies or something more. The girls there are classy too, and I've met two as friends, the third though..Wow! Early days, but we really hit it off. She shares my love of travelling, camping, and Thai food. It's the best online dating site where you can find someone who likes you for who you are.
gan

Mountain View, CA

#31 Apr 23, 2013
If you are talking about over 50 dating site, I think this one I came across on yahoo news would be the best. http://www.SearchingSenior.com . check the source:
http://www.news.yahoo.com/searchingsenior-com...
kutuma Hotel

Gambia

#34 May 2, 2013
The management of kutuma Hotel Canada wish to advertise for the Job Vacancy in our Hotel,The hotel need both male and female workers to fill in different categories of job,Hotel shall be responsible for Air Ticket and Accommodation,If your interested in working with us you can contact us back with your C.V through E-mail Address: for more information,canada_hoteldekutu ma@yahoo.ca :(+1-219-235-235: website<http://
Thank.
kutuma Hotel

Gambia

#35 May 2, 2013
The management of kutuma Hotel Canada wish to advertise for the Job Vacancy in our Hotel,The hotel need both male and female workers to fill in different categories of job,Hotel shall be responsible for Air Ticket and Accommodation,If your interested in working with us you can contact us back with your C.V through E-mail Address: for more information,canada_hoteldekutu ma@yahoo.ca :(+1-219-235-235: website<http://
Thanks
Thomas

Accra, Ghana

#36 May 26, 2013
Dear friend,I am looking for a good wife serious ,this my email address (thom2013us@yahoo.com) write me soon.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny Singles Near Me 20 min Barry 12
So Many Girls Online Seeking Sex (Jun '13) 34 min shihab 177
Best Dating Sites for Men (Mar '13) 3 hr Marie L 24
Online Free BBW Dating 3 hr sky 46
Why do Muslim women fall in love with non-Musli... (Aug '11) 4 hr Nadia 84
Meet Hot Young Girls In Your Local Area For NSA... (Feb '13) 5 hr Tcgedwin12 158
Lesbian looking for a serious women (Nov '11) 5 hr beverly howington 14
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Thu Spanker 231
More from around the web