First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Arnold

San Jose, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Are there any good XXX dating sites online where all the people there are looking for nothing but uninhibited sex and good times? I am finding it rather difficult finding girls that are only looking for a good time. Most of the sites I have been on the women are looking for a man to settle down with, soul mates etc etc..

Also, I feel like a dirty old man on those sites (I am 52)but I know there are plenty of women that are looking for fun with an experienced man. Recommend some good xxx dating sites and I will check them out.
Henry

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Sites from http://nsa-fun.com are all xxx oriented. And they "Guarantee" a hookup for males above 25 years of age.

Not sure how well they would work in your country though. I know they are great for people from USA, Canada, UK, Australia and some other countries.

But give it a shot.
Horrace

Santa Monica, CA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Arnold wrote:
Are there any good XXX dating sites online where all the people there are looking for nothing but uninhibited sex and good times? I am finding it rather difficult finding girls that are only looking for a good time. Most of the sites I have been on the women are looking for a man to settle down with, soul mates etc etc..
Also, I feel like a dirty old man on those sites (I am 52)but I know there are plenty of women that are looking for fun with an experienced man. Recommend some good xxx dating sites and I will check them out.
I had the same thing happen to me once. I learned quickly that you MUST use a site that is geared towards sex hookups. Otherwise, you're just another creepy old man to them :D

There are many communities that are filled with sex craved members and you won't feel totally out of place.

I have a membership on 7 different "xxx dating sites" and I meet a woman every couple of months. I'll tell you right now, it's not going to be easy. The competition is fierce on these sites. Probably fifty men for every woman. But, with enough patience, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
Lana

Germany

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Horrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the same thing happen to me once. I learned quickly that you MUST use a site that is geared towards sex hookups. Otherwise, you're just another creepy old man to them :D
There are many communities that are filled with sex craved members and you won't feel totally out of place.
I have a membership on 7 different "xxx dating sites" and I meet a woman every couple of months. I'll tell you right now, it's not going to be easy. The competition is fierce on these sites. Probably fifty men for every woman. But, with enough patience, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
I think it's not so much the dating site as much as it is the approach. On all dating sites, adult or not, there will always be men and women that are just looking for something casual or "xxx".

You just need to check out the profiles and see what women are looking for. And maybe not be too blunt when approaching. Remember, you need to warm up the oven a little before sticking in the turkey.
Johnnie

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Great point! But it's always much better to use a site geared towards adult fun if that's what you're looking for. A lot of women on those sites are looking to be romanced like the dude said earlier. Why go through the hassle when you can just join a site where everyone is looking for xxx fun
June

San Jose, CA

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Johnnie wrote:
Great point! But it's always much better to use a site geared towards adult fun if that's what you're looking for. A lot of women on those sites are looking to be romanced like the dude said earlier. Why go through the hassle when you can just join a site where everyone is looking for xxx fun
Even the women looking for adult fun want to be romanced. Just because a girl is not looking for a relationship doesn't mean you can just setup a meeting to sleep together. There's still some effort to make.
Henry

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 15, 2013
I have also tried some other decent ones this week. Ashley Madison ain't too bad and also tried Fling which seems to have tons of users on it too.
Jules

Greece

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Henry wrote:
I have also tried some other decent ones this week. Ashley Madison ain't too bad and also tried Fling which seems to have tons of users on it too.
+ 1 For these 2 from me as well
June

San Jose, CA

#9 Feb 16, 2013
I forgot to mention one thing. I frequently use dating sites and am also looking for new ones to join. I have memberships on at least seven or eight sites. There is a common mistake I notice a lot of men make and a reason why they are rarely contacted by women. Putting up photos is usually not enough to attract my attention. I want to know a little about the men I am going to get in touch with, their interests, some fun facts about them, what separates them from the bunch. Take the time to fill in your profiles properly and you'll see a lot more responses coming.

I know that for me, usually photos are enough get you interested in a woman. It's not like that for us. Even on these adult, xxx dating sites, you still need to take a little time to make yourself appear as interesting as you possibly can.

Hope this helps some of you meet that hottie you're looking for.
hisexi

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Looking for sexxxxxxxccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Belinda

Glenview, IL

#13 Feb 18, 2013
A question for the men. If we met on a dating site and I didn't want to send you any pictures for reasons I didn't want to discuss. Would you still be interested in meeting up? If we spoke for days and hit it off. Would you still be interested in meeting me? I am very eager to try one of these sites but am very very afraid of posting any pictures of myself online. I am somewhat attached but not fulfilled. I want to join a dating site for xxx fun but would rather not ever post or send any pictures to anyone. Is there still hope for me? If I am very descriptive would you still be interested in meeting me?
Porter M

Clarks Summit, PA

#15 Feb 20, 2013
I would still be interested. Looks aren't everything. And most guys on these xxx dating sites are not particularly picky when it comes to who they will hook up with. Most are ready to meet pretty much anyone for casual fun so I think you will do just fine.
Joshua

Matawan, NJ

#16 Feb 22, 2013
I am wanting the same thing as you guys but would rather not have to pay for any site membership. Where do people go for free xxx dating sites?
BBWlover

Henderson, NV

#22 Feb 27, 2013
Any good sites where the women are all big beautiful women looking for xxx dating? Not interested in meeting a woman for a relationship. I just love sleeping with bigger girls. They are so hot. I just can't bring myself to date one. Peer pressure I guess. But man are they ever hot in bed.

Any sites you guys using to meet bigger girls?
June

San Jose, CA

#23 Feb 28, 2013
Belinda wrote:
A question for the men. If we met on a dating site and I didn't want to send you any pictures for reasons I didn't want to discuss. Would you still be interested in meeting up? If we spoke for days and hit it off. Would you still be interested in meeting me? I am very eager to try one of these sites but am very very afraid of posting any pictures of myself online. I am somewhat attached but not fulfilled. I want to join a dating site for xxx fun but would rather not ever post or send any pictures to anyone. Is there still hope for me? If I am very descriptive would you still be interested in meeting me?
Girl he should be interested in more than just looks. I'm able to have men twirled around my finger before i show them any photos of me. The serious ones will want to meet with you regardless.
Julie

Northolt, UK

#24 Feb 28, 2013
This is a sex personals site, which I found quite successful after trying lots and lots of other sites.
Full of genuine local sex personals x
http://www.onfirewithdesire.com/00040.php
Diamond

Austin, TX

#27 Mar 4, 2013
Laurie wrote:
I have a question for the women here.
I have wanted to have casual sex with someone from a xxx site. I have fantasized about it for the longest time. I think about it constantly. It's just a huge turn on to have sex with a stranger from one of these dating sites but I am too afraid to actually do it. I am thirty eight years old and single. I can't say I want to do this because I am lonely or anything like that. I am quite well on my one and enjoying myself. But I find myself extremely excited at the thought.
What do you do to make sure the man you are going to me is not a nut! What precautions are you taking to go through with this?
You can never really be sure. Just meet somewhere public at first and see how he makes you feel. If at any point he makes you feel uncomfortable or uneasy, then just bail. I have met several men I met on dating sites that were aimed at xxx encounters. I only ended up sleeping with 3 out of the dozens I have met. Let your instincts kick in and don't doubt them for a second!
Hank

Secaucus, NJ

#28 Mar 5, 2013
A couple times I met women off the internet I never felt that they were uncomfortable or uneasy as you said. Maybe I just made them feel relaxed. They both went home with me. I wonder if they were asking themselves if I was some kind of weirdo at first. Your comment made me think!
Jones

Spencerville, MD

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Best xxx dating site I have ever been on, and the only one I ever actually met someone on, is adultfriendfinder. Just do a search you'll find it easily. They are in my book tops when it comes to finding women for xxx relations
fun wanted

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#30 Mar 7, 2013
fling was good but then found bbw sex fling and things got very exciting and hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 44 min Jason 238
Dating for STD(HIV,HPV,HSV...) singles 5 hr Herpeshub 69
Dating site for over 50 single 5 hr besszeng 2
dating over 50 people 5 hr besszeng 9
over 50 dating when you are alone! 5 hr besszeng 4
Top Age Gap Dating Sites (Oct '14) 5 hr Dominic 11
How do you think about Age Gap Love? (Nov '14) 5 hr Beverly 6
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 14 hr bluezbaby 380
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Sun bigblacktruck 530
More from around the web