dating sites / dating program hotties...

dating sites / dating program hotties.hits.io Hit on hundreds of hot girls daily

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

Since: Dec 06

AOL

#1 Dec 7, 2006
Hit on a Hottie is a unique program which allows you to hit on the hottest girls in the world via an automated process. It works for girls who want to hit on guys as well.

Hit on a Hottie can be also be set to hit on anyone you want, without regard to pic ratings. It has been customized to work with a number of major dating sites, and has as its focus the ability, as much as possible, to contact the one you are attracted to at no cost from the site. New quality sites are added periodically.

Hit on a Hottie has numerous features, so it is hard to key on any one as being the best. One feature is it enables you to download as many picks, profiles, and associated links as you want, all in the background, all while you spend your valuable time doing other things. Instead of plodding through the dating site, Hit on a Hottie does all the site navigation for you. Once you have all the pics, links and profiles, you can then quickly review hundreds of profiles in minutes, a fraction of the time it would normally take.

For sites with picture ratings, Hit on a Hottie can be set up to automatically hit on only the girls (or guys) that meet your specified rating criterion. Hit on a Hottie does all the web site navigation for you, so while you are at work, or at the beach, or wherever you want to be, Hit on a Hottie can bet set to hit on hundreds of only the finest girls in the world - daily!

All you have to do is then check in with the web site to see who has responded to your hit. I am just an average looking guy, but using this technique to get girls' attention (and to save me the hassle of wasting my time at a dating site hitting on profiles) I have been amazed at the response. And the best part is of the many girls who have responded, they are all gorgeous.
It works for girls who want to look for guys as well.

Another key feature is convenience. Hit on a Hottie does most of the work for you. All you have to do is respond to the hotties who have responded. In terms of taking advantage of online dating resources, Hit on a Hottie takes the business of hooking up with people who have posted profiles on the net to a completely different level.

It is also a great program for people who simply do not have the time to sit in front of a computer screen wading through profiles. It also takes full advantage of every free aspect - even of premium sites (the better known ones).
Hit on a Hottie is a fun program, and best of all it works!
check out the site here:
http://hotties.hits.io Dating Sites <a http://hotties.hits.io Dating Program

Since: Mar 12

Canterbury, UK

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Im loving www.giggadate.com currently as every member has to verify their main image. It guarantees im talking to the person in the profile picture because every profile is verified. It has a great advanced search page too so you can find people quite specifically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Employee is accused of theft of city money (Jan '08) 14 hr RachelMacadam 470
best herpes dating 16 hr herpeschatroom 1
herpes chat online 16 hr herpeschatroom 1
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) Tue Summer 85
Where to get Top Quality Hash / Wee d / Meds in... Mon Osman 2
female looking for some cam fun (Dec '14) Mon BrookBilly 3
Looking for a mature fun woman Mon BrookBilly 2
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Mon Isabellaw 243
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Nov 29 Anonymous 113
More from around the web