Free Dating Sites
Jughead

Selden, NY

#29 Jan 11, 2013
Koke wrote:
That site is garbage man. Are people still using it? Try Badoo also a free dating site and a lot more people using it. OA is dead IMHO.
What are you talking about man? Oasis active is far from dead. It's growing constantly. There are tons of men and women looking for relationships there. It's still a great free alternative.
Herc

Dallas, TX

#30 Jan 12, 2013
Another good free dating site is okcupid. Lots of men and women on there these days.
Bobby

San Jose, CA

#32 Jan 15, 2013
Someone mentioned Active Oasis on another post. I tried it. Again! And again no success. Stay away guys. Unless you want to waste your time. Better to pay for something than join this one.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34 Jan 16, 2013
www.buddigo.com is all free for sending and taking messages.
You just choose or write an activity and people message you if they like it.
Right now it's in beta version and just for california.
Alexander

Greece

#36 Jan 18, 2013
Koke wrote:
That site is garbage man. Are people still using it? Try Badoo also a free dating site and a lot more people using it. OA is dead IMHO.
No it's not dead. Mostly people from Europe using it. not many US members but I wouldn't say it's dead.
sexydoggyoyo

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Jan 18, 2013
Need for lady sexy hot sex dat you in text me for satday can you? Do you need more im here for your needs of hot new touch dirty hot passion sex the one that can make you quiver and shake to your knees you ready lets get hot now text me 6513310847 text me now
Ryan P

United States

#39 Jan 20, 2013
Bobby wrote:
Someone mentioned Active Oasis on another post. I tried it. Again! And again no success. Stay away guys. Unless you want to waste your time. Better to pay for something than join this one.
Not entirely true. There are some very good free services if you take the time to look around. Most people's problem is that they join up and give up after the first day of not finding anyone. You need to take part and get to know some of the members in the community and establish some trust with the women in order to meet up with them. There are still some great free options out there. It just takes a little work and some time. And don't think that paying for membership won't require the same. It doesn't mean that you are going to meet someone on day 1 just because you paid 30$ to use a site.
Wylde

San Jose, CA

#40 Jan 22, 2013
Free dating sites are awful. In my experience, on the subject of online dating, you truly get what you pay for. Just find a good site and cover the monthly fee. You'll be glad you did.

Since: Dec 12

Marbella, Spain

#41 Jan 22, 2013
This mobile dating application for iPhone and Android is free to download and start chatting. You can buy additional features only if you want to. You will still be able to go on date and chat with the girls and guys for free. Check it out now: http://bit.ly/WTTANV
Edda

Walnut, CA

#42 Jan 23, 2013
Have a go at www.maturefinding.com . A real dating site for mature singles. You can meet someone. Save your money for the actual date!
Alexander

Náfplio, Greece

#45 Jan 27, 2013
Edda wrote:
Have a go at www.maturefinding.com . A real dating site for mature singles. You can meet someone. Save your money for the actual date!
So no charge at all?? They won't ask for my credit card details to upgrade and use all their features?
Ricky

Dallas, TX

#52 Feb 1, 2013
Anyone know some good dating sites to meet Asian women? I've heard of sites like this that are free. Has anyone tried some of these?
Billy Bee

Secaucus, NJ

#55 Feb 25, 2013
Ricky wrote:
Anyone know some good dating sites to meet Asian women? I've heard of sites like this that are free. Has anyone tried some of these?
You can try AsianDating! But it isn't a free dating site. Not sure how much they charge but I know it's not free. I was on it and was asked to put my CC info and just left. Didn't bother to see how much they charge.
Vassillis

Corfu, Greece

#57 Mar 8, 2013
The only real free options online are plenty of fish and okcupid for dating. There are some others but they are not as good or don't have as many members. Also Oasis active is another free dating site you can try. The others just claim to be free and then charge you when you want to get in contact with someone.
katie

San Diego, CA

#62 Apr 17, 2013
Take a look at Itscalleddating.com . Its free to join and has a mobile app.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#63 Jun 20, 2013
I checked out that site, which Rupert-Hill mentioned. I'm so glad I went to smoothedate.com I met the love of my life there. Thanks for the tip Rupert!
Jessica

United States

#65 Jun 20, 2013
I am trying a new site, soulfuse.com it is free so I've got nothing to lose and might find my soulmate there. Hello...are you out there???

Since: Jun 13

Elbasan, Albania

#71 Jun 28, 2013
I think this one

BrunetteMilfs dot com
icematikx

Ripley, UK

#75 Jul 26, 2013
Jed

Egg Harbor City, NJ

#76 Jul 29, 2013
POF is not all that great anymore...That site seems to be gradually changing over to a credit-card required site (though not yet, but sure is showing signs of it by having "upgrade" features). Men are assumed to be "dirty old men just looking for hookups" according to the owner of this site (look it up yourself). This site also does not have live member-support (no 800 or 888 number). This site seems to drop profiles of men quickly for non-verified reasons (such as a woman's simple complaint about a member). No warning--your profile just gets dropped! I feel it is best to just deal with a quality-site for 30-bucks-a-month instead of this lame site. Good luck all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think of Sugar Daddies? 2 hr Lukas995 11
Best job in the world! 2 hr GraceLuo 2
Free adult online dating site for single? 2 hr GraceLuo 21
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 15 hr vic 84
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 15 hr jason mclean 242
Looking for a mature fun woman 18 hr Thesexmachine 1
Now or never 23 hr Big one 3
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Nov 29 Anonymous 113
More from around the web