First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Larry

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Any real good free dating sites online? I want to meet someone but I do not want to have to pay for a monthly subscription. Can someone recommend something? What free dating sites have you used and have they worked for you?
Cheesey

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jan 4, 2013
I'd love to pay for a good site. You're probably right too, but what if I can't dish out the fee every month? How much do these good dating site go for anyway?? And what about free dating sites? What good ones are out there right now?
Marc

Montréal, Canada

#4 Jan 4, 2013
For free dating sites you can try Plenty of Fish. Lots of ads and lots of dudes on there but they won't charge you anything.

Another option would be using Craigslist personals but a lot of people have been complaining about Craigslist lately. Lots of scams going on there. But out of the millions of visitors they get daily I'm sure there are bound to be some females on there.

There's another option you can consider as well. Backpage. Good for Usa and Canada. There are actually a few girls on there, unfortunately not quite as many as men.

Bottom line, it's not going to be easy if there's no money put out. If someone can't afford the 20 some odd dollars a month how are they going to be able to afford taking a woman out...

Anyway, good luck mate!
margie

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Yay
Ryan

Athens, Greece

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Another good free dating site is also okcupid.com

They give you full access to their site without having to pay anything. Some ads on there though, and yes, there are lots more guys then girls. But still not bad for free
Jones

Houston, TX

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah they're not bad. But still none of these have more women than craigslist. If you have a keen eye you can pretty much weed out the spam posts from the legit ones. It's just a matter of paying attention. Just don't ever give away your credit card details to any of these women.
Marc

Montréal, Canada

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Jones wrote:
Yeah they're not bad. But still none of these have more women than craigslist. If you have a keen eye you can pretty much weed out the spam posts from the legit ones. It's just a matter of paying attention. Just don't ever give away your credit card details to any of these women.
craigslist is nothing but trouble mate! It's not as good as it used to be. I used to use them religiously back in the day and met lots of people on there. Now, it's just one disappointment after another. Backpage is better. They charge you a dollar to make a post in the casual encounters section but it's well worth it. Helps weed out the spam. Try them out. Still super competitive though.
Randy

Dallas, TX

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Craigslist has been dead for years now. Nothing good on there anymore, women simply don't trust it anymore. Too much media attention in the past few years and way too many horror stories originate from meeting men there. So the women just stay away now. Used to be great. All you had to do was make a post and actual women would reply. Now, not one actual female will get in touch with you. Might get some spam, or some gay guy (which is great if you're into that) but if you're not, you're not going to successfully meet anyone.
Wade F

Santa Monica, CA

#12 Jan 7, 2013
If you're looking for free dating sites you should check out Zoosk. They are free to use. But, you need to pay for sending flowers and all that nonsense. But you can still use it free of charge.
James

Kansas City, MO

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Zoosk is not a good option for a free dating site. You will at some point have to pull out the credit card to buy some credits. No way you're going to actually meet someone if you don't pay something. Speaking from experience here.
Teff

Kvidinge, Sweden

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Share/like Mjuksex.nu on facebook
Michael

Pittston, PA

#15 Jan 7, 2013
If you want to find websites that have a high percentage of females, I recommend using a dating review site.

A good place to start would be:

http://5StarDateSites.com
Joan

Kittery, ME

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Any dating sites that are free for women but men have to pay?? Those are my favorite ones :) at least I know the man has his credit card information on record. Makes me feel a little safer.

Since: Dec 12

Spain

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Have you tired any mobile dating apps? I can recommend free mobile dating app called DateMeNow. It takes seconds to set up your profile and you can start chatting to girls straight away. Try it, it's fun: http://datemenow.com

Since: Aug 11

Germany

#19 Jan 8, 2013
http://onlinedatingjunction.com used to be free. not sure if it still free or not
Saul

San Jose, CA

#20 Jan 8, 2013
I like using pof and perfectmatch. Have met girls on both those sites. The first one is free, the second one isn't though
Kurt

San Jose, CA

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Looking for a good free dating site to meet my new wife. I have lots of money and can offer her anything she wants. I am good sexual partner and very understanding. Must be under thirty and well groomed. Must shave.
Donald

Kansas City, MO

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Maybe you should look into some sort of mail order bride. They ship them worldwide if you are financially stable and can prove that you can give her a good life. There are some real hotties on some of these mail order bride sites. Wish I had a little more stability I would have done it. If you have money you should check it out.
Jean

Buffalo, NY

#25 Jan 9, 2013
I use Oasis Active. It's a free dating site with about 10 million users worldwide. Not unuasual to find 20-30 thousand members online at once. Try it guys! It's great! Lots of gals on there!
Koke

Kansas City, MO

#27 Jan 10, 2013
That site is garbage man. Are people still using it? Try Badoo also a free dating site and a lot more people using it. OA is dead IMHO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#1 dating site for sugar mommys and their admirers 2 hr Ninani 77
Do you want to know a dating site to meet local... 2 hr Ninani 38
I am a mature single women looking for partner ... 2 hr Ninani 2
Hookup Online With Hot Single Girls For NSA Sex (Jan '13) 2 hr naomi 351
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 2 hr becky 985
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 3 hr Stevens 1st 191
Get Laid Tonight (Sep '13) 3 hr four14one237 14
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... (Mar '14) 11 hr chito 189

Online Dating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE