anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#321 Feb 29, 2012
anonymous wrote:
because they want to get preggas and live in your country, gain the benefits and also they have close to no respect.
Hi I posted this comment as well as something hurtful like this on another forum and overall I just want to say sorry. I slept on it and this comment it really hurtful. There is enough hurt and pain in this world without these mean comments (I call it mean, not racist on purpose). I am not generally a racist person and I have met really nice asian women. Slutty women are in every race mate.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#322 Feb 29, 2012
They like it rough, like the way they do my nails. They leave me fungus like they leave STD's
smart

Greenville, NC

#323 Mar 1, 2012
I think the negative comments about asian women is from lack of knowledge. Most asian women hold on to their virginity intil they are 26 or older. Most are virgins when they marry and some before they marry the man they lost their virginity to. Chinese women I know that are married to americans are happy they can have more than one child without penilty. They are very loyal to their husbands and never make negative comments about him to others. They never belittle their husbands in public. They do not change their husbands. Some of the younger asians have a false sense that all westerners are rich. That is due to western influence in their country. I have white friends, black friends and asian friends, mainly chinese. My wife is chinese and I would never trade her for any woman. My white wife could not keep her mouth shut and would disrespect me in public and I had to put her in her place. I never did her that way. There are good asian women and bad ones, there are good black women and bad ones and there are good white women and bad ones. Yes I do see discrimination some times from both white and black women. They always ask why I married a chinese woman. All I can tell them is that I love her and we are good partners in life. She is a christian. I met her after he had been in america for 6 years.
contraman

Marlow, UK

#324 Mar 4, 2012
The one 'Asian' nationality that has the reputation for thier women being 'easy' is the Thai nation. Indeed, I think 'sex tourism' is listed as an industry alongside 'tourism'(ie normal tourism!)
Are Thai women cheap & easy?
keesingh

Indore, India

#325 Mar 5, 2012
people are different... some are easy some are not...
not because of their race, or color, or nationality, or whatever..
[url=http://heavenlyhearts.net /]Russian Brides[/url]
[url=http://heavenlyhearts.net /]Russian ladies[/url]
12345girl

Jakarta, Indonesia

#326 Mar 6, 2012
to all american white skin so whitening girl, asian girl is cute, n u?? when we 20 n u r 20 yr old, you look 30, but we asian when we 20th, we look like 17th.. re make ur face b4 talk bout us, n ur skin have many polkadot brown tipe, not clean like us.

PS: the ugly 1 is moeslim asian girl, not chinese asian girl.
12345girl

Jakarta, Indonesia

#327 Mar 6, 2012
now is my turn to ask, why are white girl, so easy get F**K and their hole so BIG???? can any body answer it?? bcause to many guy f**k it, now who is easy? we the asian or u?? we can hold virgin until get marry tat is our tradition, is it call easy?? but u, tat not get marry yet or even the boy not decide u r his gf yet or not, already easy want sleep with them.
human have bad n goodness, once u said bad, another bad will come to u. i live in indonesia, ive seen many american girl at jakarta, since i live until now, i never seen the pretty one american girl at here.
Loves all asians

Stockton, CA

#328 Mar 6, 2012
I don't think it matters where they're from, as long as she sees that you're the man for her, she fall in love with you. I'm white and mexican (not whitemexican) and I've dated every asian girl (except vietnamese) and I've settled with Japanese girl, who is half Japanese and half white. I've never had luck with girls who are pure white or pure mexican Simply because they weren't into a guy like me; not because of my wealth or skin colour (which is white by the way) She loves me and I love her, and that's all that matters. Her brother is engaged with a filipina, my sister is married to a Chinese guy and we're all happy. Our mom (who is mexican) however, does not like asians and probably isn't thrilled by the amount of asian men and women in our family. My dad (who is white) doesn't care as long as his children are happy.on what was said, women and men of any race make excellent mates. (Except my girl's japanese side really speaks in bed and yes I do return the favour, whether she asks for it or screams for it)
just curious

Marlow, UK

#329 Mar 6, 2012
Maybe this topix should be headed 'Why are Thai girls so easy topix' instead. The term 'Asian' is too broad
TheInternetBring sThemOut

Ipswich, UK

#330 Mar 9, 2012
just curious wrote:
Maybe this topix should be headed 'Why are Thai girls so easy topix' instead. The term 'Asian' is too broad
But that would be an equally stupid question. Why would you assume that Thai girls are generally easy? Because there are Thai prostitutes?

Since: Feb 09

Seattle, WA

#332 Mar 9, 2012
TheInternetBringsThemOut wrote:
<quoted text>
But that would be an equally stupid question. Why would you assume that Thai girls are generally easy? Because there are Thai prostitutes?
Agreed! Those that don't know much about SE Asia fail to realize that most prostitutes in Thailand come from the poorer farm area in the northeast region called Issan. These people are technically of Lao background and are barely recognized by the pure Thais. Those from Issan are usually hired uneducated, menial tasks in Bangkok and this includes prostitutes.

But unlike nations in the west, there is NO welfare system in Thailand. Either you work or you starve. Entire families in Issan realize that that pretty daughter is their ONLY way to make ends meet. Guess who generally makes the decision to force the daughter into prostitution? Yup, it's momma and poppa!

A working girl can make more in a month than they make back on the farm in Issan so it's a very common practice in Thailand. Why the heck would you say they are easy?

Lastly, the native Thais absolutely hate prostitution and the black mark it makes on their capital. But they know it's not going away anytime soon because millions of tourists come visit every year and tourism supports hotels, restaurants...well pretty much everything!

So you really need to educate yourself before throwing out lines like Thai girls are easy.
dune

Córdoba, Spain

#333 Mar 10, 2012
asian girls are always comparing themselves to white girls. if you see a group of white girls with a couple asian girls, the asian girls are always trying to be them, outbeat them, or be a groupie to them.

itīs pathetic. and even more pathetic is how they try to be even more "popular" around white guys than the white girls. regardless of how books smart they may be, itīs as if asian women have an intrinsic inferiority complex and recognizing that white women are better, unconsciously try to be like or better than them in whatever activity.

Asian women explicitly state their dislike of asian men and will get with or marry any white man that give them attention. Congratulations Asian women for being in general bigger whores than the extreme of slutty white women.

Fortunately karma is a bitch and the genes of these men get lost among asian genes and they end up having asian sons.

Judged:

21

21

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheInternetBring sThemOut

Ipswich, UK

#334 Mar 10, 2012
dune wrote:
asian girls are always comparing themselves to white girls. if you see a group of white girls with a couple asian girls, the asian girls are always trying to be them, outbeat them, or be a groupie to them.
itīs pathetic. and even more pathetic is how they try to be even more "popular" around white guys than the white girls. regardless of how books smart they may be, itīs as if asian women have an intrinsic inferiority complex and recognizing that white women are better, unconsciously try to be like or better than them in whatever activity.
Asian women explicitly state their dislike of asian men and will get with or marry any white man that give them attention. Congratulations Asian women for being in general bigger whores than the extreme of slutty white women.
Fortunately karma is a bitch and the genes of these men get lost among asian genes and they end up having asian sons.
Yet more completely unfounded, ill thought-out, Racist nonsense. Well done!
East is east West is west

Scarborough, Canada

#335 Mar 10, 2012
dune wrote:
asian girls are always comparing themselves to white girls. if you see a group of white girls with a couple asian girls, the asian girls are always trying to be them, outbeat them, or be a groupie to them.
itīs pathetic. and even more pathetic is how they try to be even more "popular" around white guys than the white girls. regardless of how books smart they may be, itīs as if asian women have an intrinsic inferiority complex and recognizing that white women are better, unconsciously try to be like or better than them in whatever activity.
Asian women explicitly state their dislike of asian men and will get with or marry any white man that give them attention. Congratulations Asian women for being in general bigger whores than the extreme of slutty white women.
Fortunately karma is a bitch and the genes of these men get lost among asian genes and they end up having asian sons.
True, karma is a bitch.

Asian women consider dating and marrying white men, a divine accomplishment.

But when they have children, they always turn out to be more asian looking.

The problem is that nowadays, asian societies are asian only in name. In practise they wanna act like whites and be like whites.

It is the fault of the older generation. Who don't instill traditional asian values into their offspring. And perhaps even encourage their children to ape western culture. In order to assimilate into western society.

Traditional asian values are increasingly being seen as outdated and discarded by the younger generation of asians. Who perhaps feel guilt and shame at being born asian. Plus the merciless taunts by whites and other ethnicities towards asians, also increases the desire to not be asian.

Asians should grow a spine and stop feeling hate and contempt towards their own race and culture. Because no matter what they do in order to be accepted by western societies, they will always be rejected by the whites.

It's time for us asians to rediscover and reassert our own unique identity and find pride in that. It is way better than trying to be a second class white.

We don't owe the whites anything. Why do so many asians act like they can't do without the whites?

Totally disconcerting and disheartning.
asian girl

Raleigh, NC

#337 Mar 11, 2012
asian girls are the best. if you are a white or black guy and don't have a thing for asian girls....get ready. YOU WILL. Every guy eventually becomes obsessed and attracted to the ASIAN GIRL.

black girls are too BITCHY, LOUD, and RUDE. They can't ever mind their own business. AND STUPID AS HELL!

White girls look boring and ARE BORING! They're also boring in the sack.

hispanic girls are overdramatic, loud, 2-faced and make up stupid stories to impress their retarded friends.

Judged:

19

11

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WTF man

Elgin, IL

#339 Mar 13, 2012
I like girlz
Soulkidgog

Europe

#340 Mar 14, 2012
Looking for online date site for asians.any you know? Im black,western african.
Soulkidgog

United States

#341 Mar 14, 2012
Hey!DONT BE A RECIST...OK? Being black is great.im black,nigerian and love so much to be even if i have not a black skin.want an asian cos i love the face and baby look.
Lukewarm

San José, Costa Rica

#342 Mar 14, 2012
I'd say fellas need to get out more. All this generalizations are based solely on own previous experiences, I've dated both expectrums for a long time and I honestly can say I've learned anything about their races because every girl I've been with has been so different from the next the lessons never carry over. But in this world of billions sure there are terrible women as well as wOnderful ones. But when you find that girl (asian,white, black, Latina, yada yada) that's just the right fit, I don't think anyone will be wasting their time complaining on this forum. Happy hunting.
TheInternetBring sThemOut

Norwich, UK

#344 Mar 16, 2012
All you numbskulls who just come onto this thread to click on negative judge smileys at logical less hate-filled posts, or to just show your racist ignorance generally, please, back up your arguments (if you actually have any) in some way, otherwise you're just a waste of space, which i'm sure you are anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs (Jul '14) 15 min christian lewis 353
horny virgin looking for man (Jun '12) 22 min mjbae 27
So Many Girls Online Seeking Sex (Jun '13) 38 min Velly 202
Rich n lonely from Namibia (Aug '12) 1 hr my number 0818136676 46
Hookup Online With Hot Single Girls For NSA Sex (Jan '13) 1 hr Seirra 410
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 1 hr Zenia 1,203
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 3 hr javantae3 314
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 19 hr ninsin 64
More from around the web