Comments
1 - 20 of 563 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25
First Prev
of 29
Next Last
asian guy

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
if you havent seen "yellow fever", 9/10 asian white couples involve an asian girl and a white guy. as the token asian guy in a class of literaly all white kids, i find it pretty fucked that white guys can approach asian chicks so easy, but we cant ask out white chicks without being turned down almost before we start a conversation with them. so, now im dating an asian chick, asking you guys why asian girls are so easy

Judged:

18

14

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
asian guy too

Cremorne, Australia

#3 Jan 15, 2010
I know what you mean, but I infact am dating a blonde aussie because that is... well my fetish... And I believe it's because Asian girls are a lot uglier then white chicks and put less competition.

What I've noticed in many asian couples is that the asian gf doesn't change their husband but force them to do something they want their husband or bf to do.

While most white girls don't force their husband/boyfriend to do anything they just try to change their man.

It also has alot to do with culture and personality, most asian girls just wanna find a man.(Sorry but this is what my mum said to me xD)
Most white girls wanna find the right man.

And I date white girls (No offense) because they are harder... and aren't easy... And alot more passionate then most asian girls.

Judged:

33

25

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GF94gtl

La Jolla, CA

#4 Jan 16, 2010
Not that Asian girls can be easy, they only do it to catch attention from any guy that they think is cute or good-looking. If not then majority of the Asian girls in the states can either be slightly stubborn or have jealousy for those non-asian girls that seem to more attractive exactly like what asian guy too mentioned in his comment. I'll have to agree with him because it really is true, there's not so much competition and yeah Caucasian women or any non-asian girls probably do treat their gentlemen in a better way.

Judged:

11

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kk129a

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 11, 2010
You guys are stupid. Not all asian girls treat their men like crap. You just got stuck with the nasty ones.

Judged:

25

17

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Secret_Knight

Toronto, Canada

#6 Feb 28, 2010
While it is true that there are more WM/AF then AM/WF I don;t think it's nearly 90/10, more like 60/40 last time I checked the stats. At the end of the day forget about a few percentage points and create your own destiny, become your own statistic. GL to you from another AM.

If you want some tips on dating, attraction & online dating then check out http://onlinedatingclass.com
Kayphon

Spanish Fort, AL

#7 Mar 1, 2010
Holla at ya girl 8312290744
batista

Elgin, IL

#9 Mar 4, 2010
kk129a wrote:
You guys are stupid. Not all asian girls treat their men like crap. You just got stuck with the nasty ones.
They scream like a sheep when ya bang 'em though!
David Sculnick

Budapest, Hungary

#11 Mar 19, 2010
I disagree with the belief that Asian girls are less pretty than Caucasian girls. There must be a social reason behind the tendency that American Caucasian males want to marry Asian females. Why are Asian females considered more flexible and polite than Caucasian females? and Why is it that males like it when they can control their wife/girlfriend? I think there are thousand year old traditions and habits behind this. I don't think that Asian girls are easy to get. On the contrary, Caucasian girls tend to say yes for premarital sex earlier than Asian girls. But this is only my own experience.

Judged:

21

14

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Random Stranger

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2010
They love me long time!
laughing

Hamilton, NY

#13 Apr 10, 2010
asian guy wrote:
if you havent seen "yellow fever", 9/10 asian white couples involve an asian girl and a white guy. as the token asian guy in a class of literaly all white kids, i find it pretty fucked that white guys can approach asian chicks so easy, but we cant ask out white chicks without being turned down almost before we start a conversation with them. so, now im dating an asian chick, asking you guys why asian girls are so easy
you poor dejected asian boy

Since: Feb 09

Seattle, WA

#14 Apr 11, 2010
asian guy wrote:
but we cant ask out white chicks without being turned down almost before we start a conversation with them.
Here is the sad reality of what you are saying. Fact of the matter is that really no race can ask a white chick out without being turned down almost before we start a conversation and that includes us white guys.

I'm calling out all my white sisters to ask what's up? Seems like white girls have set their "dating bar" so high that few guys qualify. Their "must have" lists are so long that what's the purpose?

I call it the death of the Average Joe. Unless you are pulling in 6 figures, own a 2400 square foot house and drive a newer car, then most white girls will shoot you down.

I applaud the women's movement because I do believe that women deserve equality. However, women's equality has been a wrecking ball for dating and marriage.

Here's my point. White women have gotten WAY TOO PICKY. Foreign women are often our new desired targets. Yes it's true, very true. I think many asian ladies know this and they make themselves available to us.

Case in point, the last 5 ladies that have asked me out are 1. Chinese 2. Singapore 3. Vietnam 4. Vietnam and 5. Cambodian. How many white girls have shown interest? Zero. So, you do the math.

For the record, I'm a tall fairly handsome, athletic white guy. I have an average job but I'm not rich. Guess I'm not good enough for the white girls. Oh well, their loss because I've found the company of asian ladies wonderful.

Final comment...Yes I do feel bad for the asian guys because of WM/AF pairing.

Judged:

16

13

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
David Sculnick

Budapest, Hungary

#15 Apr 12, 2010
I totally agree with PETE!

That means that it is white guys who entered this competition, which made white girls put up the bar so high, over the thousands of years. First, you had to be the best Mammoth hunter, later the best duel fighter knight, now the rich guy with nice body and new car. It is our fault as well, if things got out of our contorll. I blame average Joes, too, coz I am also an average Joe, who is immediately turned down by white American women. Asians, or foreigners are easier for me, too, coz they are less hungry for that amount of wealth and power that white American women struggle to get for. Women and men can never be equal if there are many women who want to reach the wealth and car and house of their fairy tale wishes to become reality THROUGH A MAN !!!!

Judged:

12

11

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
looking for some meat

Corona, NY

#16 Apr 12, 2010
Kayphon wrote:
Holla at ya girl 8312290744
Hey holla at ya sexy boy 3374662692

Since: Apr 10

Oradea, Romania

#18 Apr 15, 2010
No-strings sex with a stranger can sometimes be hard to find, despite the large number of horny singles sitting at home on a street near you right at this very moment.
Kam

Pasadena, TX

#19 Apr 16, 2010
Asian women are fine! White women in my opinion are on the decline, they seem to have alenated the men in their own race and all other men use them cuz they so dam easy. Actually around here most white women are kinda nasty and I only see them with scuzzy black guys. As an asian guy I tried dating a white woman once and she was so patronizing to me all she talked about was how she loved China and Bruce Lee movies, girl was weird and I had nothing in common with her. As an asian guy I have just accepted the fact that asian girls like white guys and I am okay with it. I actually have a cousin married to a white guy and he takes good care of his wife and kids really well and my cousin is crazy about the guy. Are asian girls easy, I don't think so but the white girls seem kinda sleazy.

Judged:

13

11

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cracker

Moultrie, GA

#20 Apr 21, 2010
i would only date a nice japanese female. i would never date chinese, korean, thai.... japanese females are beautiful, smart and sexy !!

Judged:

12

10

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cracker

Moultrie, GA

#21 Apr 21, 2010
Kam wrote:
Asian women are fine! White women in my opinion are on the decline, they seem to have alenated the men in their own race and all other men use them cuz they so dam easy. Actually around here most white women are kinda nasty and I only see them with scuzzy black guys. As an asian guy I tried dating a white woman once and she was so patronizing to me all she talked about was how she loved China and Bruce Lee movies, girl was weird and I had nothing in common with her. As an asian guy I have just accepted the fact that asian girls like white guys and I am okay with it. I actually have a cousin married to a white guy and he takes good care of his wife and kids really well and my cousin is crazy about the guy. Are asian girls easy, I don't think so but the white girls seem kinda sleazy.
if you see white woman with scuzzy black its usually because she is fat and ugly and can't get a white man to date her. scuzzies date scuzzies.
pinky

Providence, RI

#22 Apr 28, 2010
First of all , not all Asian girls are ugly because there are pretty ones out there .. so you need to stop saying they don't have competition with Caucasians because i seen some ugly ones. And Asian girl are easy psh yea effin right !? because in every race ... there girls who are easy to get with and there are harder to try and get with ... And Asian girls force there man to do thing ? Obv. because they know how to control there man instead of being lovely dovey all the efffin time !
chaim

Manasquan, NJ

#23 Apr 28, 2010
I just wanna say its the same for us jews. The jewish girls are so picky....So I married a chinese girl, best women Ive ever known. She converted. There are other chinese jews ya know. You should see the dirty looks we get from the white women. Marry and date out side your race. But I will add that I would encourage all you white guys to forget the white women they ant worth it. However I must admit though far and few between there are exceptions. Buy the way I am fairly rich but I never let anyone know. I drive a 1999 Honda. Used to drive a sl but it attracted phonies
Turner

Irving, TX

#24 May 1, 2010
Asian girls are far superior to trashy, fat, loud white american bitches. Asian girls are prettier, sexier, slimmer, smarter, quieter, classier, hotter, more family oriented with longer, thicker hair. American girls are fat and loud.

Judged:

21

15

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a handsome boyfriend (Sep '13) 54 min dashing 23
Would a black girl go out with a Pakistani guy (Sep '11) 2 hr paulerant20 53
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 2 hr Lianna 762
Meet Local Sexy Girls (Feb '14) 3 hr Brianna 131
#1 hot dating blog for helping you hooking up w... 4 hr Jack 31
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs 4 hr ptersion 112
Mature Dating: Meet Hot Older Women Over 40 Ton... 4 hr Mary998 1
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) 7 hr confident Indian 8,242
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... 11 hr Amin 117
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 11 hr Anthony 84
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Online Dating People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••