What Adult Dating Sites are good to f...

What Adult Dating Sites are good to find local sex ?

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jim

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Nov 20, 2013
Anyone have any recommendations for U.S Dating sites ?
Jim

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Feb 12, 2014
Try here too ! www. Adult Hub.net . Great site to meet local hotties for NSA Hookups!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 5, 2014
hey!you can find dating women for have fun..http://www.pinterest.com/ eviemouton/find-women-for-sex- tonight/
Jeff

Pompano Beach, FL

#24 Mar 16, 2014
I LOVE this site ! www .Adult-hub.hotsexbuies.net

Gorgeous girls to flirt with from all over the world....Gotta try here
Jeff

Pompano Beach, FL

#25 Mar 16, 2014
Jeff wrote:
I LOVE this site ! www.Adult-hub.hotsexbuies.net
Gorgeous girls to flirt with from all over the world....Gotta try here
www.Adult-Hub.hotsexbuddies.Net
JulieZang

Madrid, Spain

#26 Mar 20, 2014
Hey!

There are a lot of dating websites out there but I found IQelite.com to be the best one! Everyone I've spoke to are intelligent and I'm currently dating a really smart lawyer.

Hope that helps!

“Local Hookup”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#27 Mar 26, 2014
If you're fed up with the adult dating that offered in the past, you're going to be in for a treat.. Check out this... http://tinyurl.com/discreetsingles
Kirk L

Columbus, OH

#29 Mar 30, 2014
If you're looking for an easy way to hookup with real hot local singles, check out http://easygirlsonline.com .
Thanks to them I regularly meet locals for casual fun.
Jones

Almere, Netherlands

#30 Jun 18, 2014
Hey I have been using http://www.ads4sex.net for a 2 years now and I have dated 4 woman in that period, 3 of them local. 1 was in another state
Sammy

Pompano Beach, FL

#35 Oct 15, 2014
Hey guys, You should try this new dating site for local sex dating. Find Hot women in your area for
a hookup! www.adult-hub.hotsexbuddies.net Free to join! Nude video chats
Amin

Cheyenne, WY

#36 Oct 15, 2014
www.cougarkissing.com A cool cougar dating site with an element of social networking. There's loads of cougars and guys online and plenty of profiles and photos to browse.
Kaushik Rooj

India

#42 Dec 18, 2014
Hii friend add me
Come

Phoenix, AZ

#43 Jan 5, 2015
Horny man that wants to wild sex with wild women
broad stroker

Cannock, UK

#44 Jan 9, 2015
This is uk only i am sure .. but www.shaghunt.co.uk is popular now .. its part of global personals sites so has the biggest membership for this kind of site. Its very adult and pretty much anything goes , so expect nudity
kris

Pasadena, CA

#46 Jan 25, 2015
I m krishna
Any girl from mumbai hear.
Sammy

United States

#47 Jan 27, 2015
broad stroker wrote:
This is uk only i am sure .. but www.shaghunt.co.uk is popular now .. its part of global personals sites so has the biggest membership for this kind of site. Its very adult and pretty much anything goes , so expect nudity
www.adult-hub.hotsexbuddies.net

Here is a good U.K Sex site for online sex dates and adult hookups!
WadeSanker

United States

#48 Feb 1, 2015
Sammy wrote:
Hey guys, You should try this new dating site for local sex dating. Find Hot women in your area for
a hookup! www.adult-hub.hotsexbuddies.net Free to join! Nude video chats
HORNYANDFULLOFCUM
luciferous

Bolton, UK

#49 Feb 5, 2015
First of all stay completely away from adult date maker they are a complete and utter rip off. They take your money and do not credit your account. I have chard sent numerous emails and had no reply and therfore loss money for a service that is not genuine....AdultDateMaker.com a rip off
Sammy

Norcross, GA

#50 Feb 5, 2015
luciferous wrote:
First of all stay completely away from adult date maker they are a complete and utter rip off. They take your money and do not credit your account. I have chard sent numerous emails and had no reply and therfore loss money for a service that is not genuine....AdultDateMaker.com a rip off
I agree with you, Most Adult and sex dating sites resort to bad tactics like this because they have a small membership data base and they need revenue. You are better off going to the larger sites that will have more members in your local area. Good Luck!
Trevor

Germany

#51 Feb 8, 2015
Have you tried http://www.shagaholic.com/ website? It provides really cool hook up services all over the world. You can get nice girls there. You should try it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cougar Dating 6 hr NSA for fun 48
where to get free nsa sex (Feb '12) 11 hr fudgefuck69 101
I'm black and looking for a nice white woman. 11 hr Terry 3
Best dating sites reviews for BBW singles and t... 15 hr TOpe 3
lesbian (Jul '11) 15 hr Cora_Smith 183
Any Good Gay Dating Site? 15 hr Cora_Smith 1
Anyone who turns to bisexual after a threesome ... 15 hr Cora_Smith 2
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) May 26 Carl 184
More from around the web