Ask Alison: Should I Tell Her I've Pa...

Ask Alison: Should I Tell Her I've Paid for Sex in the Past?

There are 3 comments on the The Atlantic story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Ask Alison: Should I Tell Her I've Paid for Sex in the Past?. In it, The Atlantic reports that:

This girl and I have been dating for a few months now. Things are going really well, and I could see myself being with her for a very long time, maybe even marrying her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlantic.

achyfi

Dedham, MA

#1 Jul 6, 2013
"It's of course important to be open and honest with your significant other, but that doesn't mean sharing every sexual experience you've ever had."

Most of this chick's advice is inane but that sentence is 100% on target. Sleeping with someone or being in a long-term relationship does not confer some kind of civil right to know every detail of their sexual history.
Just one time

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2013
achyfi wrote:
"It's of course important to be open and honest with your significant other, but that doesn't mean sharing every sexual experience you've ever had."
Most of this chick's advice is inane but that sentence is 100% on target. Sleeping with someone or being in a long-term relationship does not confer some kind of civil right to know every detail of their sexual history.
Hey Alison I disagree about that. i am 100% honest with my lover/friend and we tell eachother every last detail of our past sex lives. We beg eachother to tell stories it makes us cum. we may be weird but we have a super relationship. being honest is the key to long lasting mind to mind relationship.
Just one time

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2013
Just one time wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Alison I disagree about that. i am 100% honest with my lover/friend and we tell eachother every last detail of our past sex lives. We beg eachother to tell stories it makes us cum. we may be weird but we have a super relationship. being honest is the key to long lasting mind to mind relationship.
Continuing... For instance this is how I met my previous girl friend. We knew each other for 6 mos. She was one of the drinking group at a bar. One day we got to talking and she suggested my place. i told her to sit down and have one more and talk first. I said, we will probably wind up chewing on each other when we get there so I want you to know that if we start a relationship I will never marry you nor have kids with you. At this time in my life all I want are fuck buddies. She thought about it. Thanked mr for my honesty. Said she wished more guys were that honest. We didn't even make it to my place. we pulled over and got naked in the car. That was the best 3 yr relationship in my life. Then she wanted kids. I helped her find the right guy. No regrets. Now she has 3 kids and got fat.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 4 hr Darrell 48
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs (Jul '14) 6 hr any girls 583
im so horney!!! come have sex now!! (Dec '11) 7 hr any girls 24
I'm horney 9 hr Ranger 1
best bi websites for bi couple dating 10 hr oillbillopp 24
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 10 hr 1LuckyDad 228
Older men dating younger women site 21 hr Jacob 2
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Sep 24 Weirdo 99
More from around the web