Ask Alison: Should I Tell Her I've Paid for Sex in the Past?

Jul 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Atlantic

This girl and I have been dating for a few months now. Things are going really well, and I could see myself being with her for a very long time, maybe even marrying her.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
achyfi

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

"It's of course important to be open and honest with your significant other, but that doesn't mean sharing every sexual experience you've ever had."

Most of this chick's advice is inane but that sentence is 100% on target. Sleeping with someone or being in a long-term relationship does not confer some kind of civil right to know every detail of their sexual history.
Just one time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

achyfi wrote:
"It's of course important to be open and honest with your significant other, but that doesn't mean sharing every sexual experience you've ever had."
Most of this chick's advice is inane but that sentence is 100% on target. Sleeping with someone or being in a long-term relationship does not confer some kind of civil right to know every detail of their sexual history.
Hey Alison I disagree about that. i am 100% honest with my lover/friend and we tell eachother every last detail of our past sex lives. We beg eachother to tell stories it makes us cum. we may be weird but we have a super relationship. being honest is the key to long lasting mind to mind relationship.
Just one time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Just one time wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Alison I disagree about that. i am 100% honest with my lover/friend and we tell eachother every last detail of our past sex lives. We beg eachother to tell stories it makes us cum. we may be weird but we have a super relationship. being honest is the key to long lasting mind to mind relationship.
Continuing... For instance this is how I met my previous girl friend. We knew each other for 6 mos. She was one of the drinking group at a bar. One day we got to talking and she suggested my place. i told her to sit down and have one more and talk first. I said, we will probably wind up chewing on each other when we get there so I want you to know that if we start a relationship I will never marry you nor have kids with you. At this time in my life all I want are fuck buddies. She thought about it. Thanked mr for my honesty. Said she wished more guys were that honest. We didn't even make it to my place. we pulled over and got naked in the car. That was the best 3 yr relationship in my life. Then she wanted kids. I helped her find the right guy. No regrets. Now she has 3 kids and got fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Online Dating Forum right now

Search the Online Dating Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs 30 min shawn laprise 14
Hot and Matures 6 hr Dyna Clark 7
What's the Best Adult Online Dating Site? 9 hr Scotty 9
How To Seduce Any Girl In 60 Seconds (May '12) 12 hr Donahue 10
disceret sex relationship all women contact me ... (Aug '12) 14 hr Sunil kumar 11
Fresh New Dating Site Where Girls Meet Boys (May '13) 15 hr Welbeck 39
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 17 hr Flannigan 644
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) Fri Pey 8,210
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••