Lesbians Were Reported To Have The Mo...

Lesbians Were Reported To Have The Most Orgasms During Sex Compared To Heterosexual Women

There are 24 comments on the International Business Times story from Aug 26, 2014, titled Lesbians Were Reported To Have The Most Orgasms During Sex Compared To Heterosexual Women. In it, International Business Times reports that:

For the research conducted by the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction at Indiana University in Bloomington, about 2,850 single Americans were given an online questionnaire to answer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chance

Grove City, PA

#1 Aug 26, 2014
And lesbians couldn't possibly have a reason to lie about their orgasms, right?

Since: Nov 12

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Aug 26, 2014
That's because women just know how to do it right! Lol.
Elizabeth Johnson

Falls Church, VA

#3 Aug 26, 2014
Err, What? If they are truly Lesbian they biologically cannot have SEX! They may "Play" with toys and tongue each other. But they CANNOT have sex it is impossible.

If one considers sex toys, massagers, masturbation, and oral sex. Then I suppose one may call it sex. I would not.
Rob Roy

San Jose, CA

#5 Aug 26, 2014
And with the male queers, one pretends he's a woman and makes believe his azzhole is a vag!na.

SICKOS!

Since: Nov 12

New Port Richey, FL

#6 Aug 26, 2014
Rob Roy wrote:
And with the male queers, one pretends he's a woman and makes believe his azzhole is a vag!na.
SICKOS!
I think people like you who seem to obsess over what gay couples do in bed is what is sick. You perv.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 26, 2014
Elizabeth Johnson wrote:
If one considers sex toys, massagers, masturbation, and oral sex. Then I suppose one may call it sex. I would not.
So I take it you still consider yourself a virgin after all that sex play, Beth1?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 26, 2014
Rob Roy wrote:
SICKOS!
Maybe you and Elizabeth can get together and have sex with yourself!! So obvious, Robby1.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#9 Aug 26, 2014
Ashley1204 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think people like you who seem to obsess over what gay couples do in bed is what is sick. You perv.
He only posts about male same sex activities with such vivid detail, that one would swear he actually has had sex with someone other than himself. Life in the closet might do that to a gay guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#10 Aug 26, 2014
Jade. So obvious.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 26, 2014
Dizzo, so stalkingly drunk.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13 Aug 26, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Dizzo, so stalkingly drunk.
Ah good times!~smootch~

Canadian whiskey today.

Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Aug 26, 2014
Elizabeth Johnson wrote:
Err, What? If they are truly Lesbian they biologically cannot have SEX! They may "Play" with toys and tongue each other. But they CANNOT have sex it is impossible.
Oh, then you're arguing there age and need be no age of consent laws governing all the forms of which do not involve a penis going into a vagina...because none of it is actually sex.

You set a new standard for fk wittedness.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Aug 26, 2014
Oh, then you're arguing there are...all the forms of sex which....

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 26, 2014
Funny how Chance/Elizabeth/Rob morph into Pierre, and Dizzo just drunkenly stumbles in to post some off topic link. So obviously coincidental.
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Aug 26, 2014
Of COURSE lesbian women have more orgasms than hetero women !

They don't have to rely on Hetero men.

Duh.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#18 Aug 26, 2014
Belle Sexton wrote:
Duh.
Hi lady.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#19 Aug 26, 2014
Funny how the lady showed up when Jade is here. So obvious.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Aug 26, 2014
Belle Sexton wrote:
Duh.
Nor do lesbians have to rely on gay men for orgasms. You forgot to include that, didn't ya?

Heterosexist on board, thou name is Belle!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Aug 27, 2014
Rob Roy wrote:
SICKOS!
So you like to bend for a friend.

We got it.
Rambone

South Boston, VA

#23 Aug 28, 2014
When watching my wife and her girlfriend in action, I notice she goes further than with me. She doesn't tell her stop like she does me. Women react different to other women. Oh and they cuddle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Adult Dating Sites are good to find local ... (Nov '13) 43 min Jasmine snow 94
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 11 hr Tatsnloud420 25
Sex 14 hr Need a freak 19
Lets have sum fun 14 hr Need a freak 5
Why Do You Think About Find True Love On Dating... Fri JenniferJeperia 1
Aubrey Plaza ,Stephanie Beatriz..who is gonna ... Fri racheigirl 1
positive dating for std singles Thu over50time 1
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) Wed Xaviera 200
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) Wed Aya 573
More from around the web