Country girl

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

My fantasy is a little different to what you may usually read.. Rape.
I always have this fantasy that I am either involved in a home invasion or maybe a bank is being held up by masked men with guns. In one scenario I am house sitting for a relative, watching tv in bed. All of a sudden 3, sometimes even 5 guys wearing balaclavas burst through the door, I scream, but they grab my arms and legs and tie me to the bed, telling me to shut up. The put duck tape over my mouth. One by one they each have a turn at raping me. One of them pulling out a knife and running it down my body.
I won't get into all the details, but I wanted to know if this is normal? It turns me on so much. Also if I get into a relationship is it okay to ask my partner to pretend to rape me, or would this freak any guy out. But at the same time I'm thinking that the role play wouldn't be as good as the real thing.
Alexander

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Hey if y r english wanna date?
Doherwhileuwatch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

You need a guy that wont mind seeing you with other guys..A guy that would even set it up..a swinger party Ive done and let all kinds of things happen to my gfs...the ones that were into it of course..I dont even talk to a girl that wont do a 3 way with another female or male..its all about what gets YOU off...you sound perfect! Good luck and have FUN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Online Dating Forum right now

Search the Online Dating Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Meet Hot Single Girls Online That Want To Hookup (Jan '13) 11 min Gandalf 91
sex in Targu Mures Romania (Oct '09) 3 hr tzahi71 31
100% FREE Adult Site... 4 hr Liz Morgan 1
Hot and Matures 4 hr DavisStack 31
Losing my virginity 5 hr Virgin25 1
Meet Local Sexy Girls 7 hr Jolene 71
Hookup With HOT Local Cougars and Milfs 7 hr Liz Morgan 42
•••
•••