the best Millionaire Matchmaker Site ...

the best Millionaire Matchmaker Site in New York City

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

lovetips2013

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 6, 2013
www.millionairematchmakernyc.com --- the best Millionaire Matchmaker Site in the New York City. Our members include CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few.
Neff

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 16, 2015
I met someone nice on your site that seems to be an interesting prospect for a future relationship. Like to see if it works out and goes somewhere. Might renew my subscription again in the future. Found your site to be a very effective way to meet nice people for dating. Just going to take a break for a little bit and see where my new relationship goes. www.richmenlookingforwomen.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you tried any millionaire matchmaker onlin... 2 hr jane200015 2
dating over 50 people 7 hr Gastercina 13
@WordPress - Top Age Gap Dating Sites 7 hr Leopold 10
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 7 hr Leander 292
Younger Women Looking For Older Men (Dec '14) 7 hr Arthur 22
Looking for A Sweet Honest Girl Who is not jud... 7 hr mntechman 2
Older Men Younger Women Dating 7 hr Caspar 16
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 9 hr seniorsingles324 539
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Tue Taylor Quinn 574
More from around the web