New Alliance Launched To Create Online Dating Standards

Dec 21, 2013 Full story: Online Personals Watch

Dec 19 - The International Alliance for Honest Dating Sites has been launched by founders of 3 romance sites: Peter Christopher , Mark Davis and John Abbot .

Full Story
Marie

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2013
I will not be doing anymore on-line dating websites because I have run into too many scammers.

match.com
Smith Morris wanted me to send him money because he was an archaeologist who was doing a dig in Egypt to find four rocks that when you put them together - they heal the sick. I am not making this up.
Steve Schultz - I actually fell for this one because he sent me military pictures. I sent him a phone and IPAD to Ghana and money to a diplomat there as well. He admitted later that he was a scammer and wanted me to go to Ghana and be his lover. He also hacked into my work computer using the alias Steven James.

I left match.com after two days because I was talking to Steve but joined military cupid.com to look for him on that website and found the pictures there as Albert.

I also found three more scammers on military cupid.com
Edward C Mille asked me to send him money for a plane ticket
Davine O'Connor asked me to send him money and phone to Ghana to a diplomat.
Johnny Hein asked me to send him money to get out of the military early and they send money to South Africa for a plane ticket home and money to get out of a South African hospital because he was supposedly hit by a car.
I got off of military cupid after 6 days.

I am still on eharmony and although haven't been contacted by any scammers - they contacted me and told me about a scammer.

The scammers have ruined on-line dating and I plan on joining "it's just lunch" so at least if my heart gets broken - it is from someone who actually exists.

Jeanne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet Hot Younger Girls Who Like Older Men For S... (Apr '14) 3 hr Dilip Bhatnagar 139
Meeting Hot Young Girls In Your Local Area For ... 3 hr Jolly Jain 2
Meet Young Sexy Ladies Online Now (Dec '12) 3 hr Graham 7
A nice club for Meeting Young Girls / Guys! 3 hr sliice 9
Meeting Local Milfs at Online Dating Site 3 hr Monika 4
Like Young Girl Who Love Older Men? 3 hr Edward Lim 2
Meet Hot & Sexy Cougars Online 3 hr sliice 10
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 3 hr paisa 139 306
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) Sat rite 8,305
More from around the web