Looking For Love: Christian Online Da...

Looking For Love: Christian Online Dating Sites Surge in US

There are 3 comments on the RIA Novosti story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Looking For Love: Christian Online Dating Sites Surge in US. In it, RIA Novosti reports that:

Christians in the United States who are trying to find their soul mates are turning with increasing frequency to the Internet, so much so that despite studies that find religious affiliation declining in America Christian dating sites have become a booming and very competitive business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RIA Novosti.

Good Dating Site

Santa Ana, CA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Another great dating site to try out without all the scammers or fake profiles is https://christian-filipina.com , so far in the past month, I have had a great experiencing meeting true woman that are down to earth and real. They are looking for love, honesty and true commitment. I would highly recommend anyone looking for love to check this site out.

Lundin Links, UK

#3 Jan 20, 2013
If you'd really like to find your soulmate try the dating site for people looking for soulmates - www.attracion.com .

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Why pay any of these companies money, I will give everyone a 6 month membership for free. You do not have to pay one dime period to meet a nice Philippine girl. Just go to foreignwomen.com/free_membership.php No fees, no scam, just real women, and direct contact with beautiful Christian Filipina women who want to meet you, and now you can do it for free!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am desperate for cash now, quick sex for cash (Mar '14) 1 hr pleasure2026 12
cant find a reliable totally free 50 plus discr... (Mar '10) 7 hr BoyToy432 13
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) 10 hr Committed1 8,364
Would a black girl go out with a Pakistani guy (Sep '11) 15 hr Tiffiany 71
Connection Guarantee - All 3 and 12 month plan... (May '14) 19 hr Shawana 190
Top Herpes Dating Sites 20 hr jennifermben 1
Dating for STD(HIV,HPV,HSV...) singles (Jan '15) Tue herpesdating 71
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online Mon Joey G 60
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Oct 3 pdriver 629
More from around the web