Looking for Sexual Encounters

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

Ryan PAD

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 28, 2013
I recently found out my girlfriend has been sleeping around. We split up not too long ago and although I don't miss her, I do miss the sex. Am I crazy to think I can meet girls on the internet for real sexual encounters? Where does one even start? Will this be heavy on the wallet? Are they really expensive? I'm talking about the good ones.
Billy

Athens, Greece

#2 Nov 28, 2013
There are a lot of free options out there too you might want to check out. But if you're really eager to start meeting people, expect to pay anywhere from twenty to fifty dollars a month for full membership.
The Wall

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 28, 2013
Check out some really good premium dating sites at www.discreetsexsites.com

Hope they work out for you as well as they did for me!
Steve

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Nov 28, 2013
The ones tht don't charge are usually full of guys with just a handful of girls.
Billy

Athens, Greece

#6 Nov 28, 2013
Ryan PAD wrote:
I recently found out my girlfriend has been sleeping around. We split up not too long ago and although I don't miss her, I do miss the sex. Am I crazy to think I can meet girls on the internet for real sexual encounters? Where does one even start? Will this be heavy on the wallet? Are they really expensive? I'm talking about the good ones.
Oh and sorry to head about your girlfriend mate! Hope the next one works out for you.
Patrick

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 29, 2013
I use cupid. I do alright. Not sure if there are better ones out there but I haven't really tried many.
Robert

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Dec 1, 2013
Zoosk is another great community to be a part of if you're looking to find a sex encounter. Lot of adults there looking for no strings attached fun. Best of luck!
Hello How are you

Manassas, VA

#11 Dec 1, 2013
Hello How are you Hello How are you Hello How are you
Me too

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Dec 2, 2013
I too am looking for a sex encounter for the upcoming weekend. What's my best bet? What's the fastest way to do this? Small window of oportunity and I want to take advantage of it :D
Porter

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 6, 2013
Try okcupid. Free and one of the best ones out there for sex encounters imho
Justin

Scranton, PA

#18 Dec 9, 2013
There's some good e-books out there that will help you get better at this kind of stuff.
Billy

Athens, Greece

#20 Dec 12, 2013
Justin wrote:
There's some good e-books out there that will help you get better at this kind of stuff.
Any suggetions?
Jeremy

Denver, CO

#21 Dec 13, 2013
Looking for some hot black girls in my area. Where should i go? I am new at all this online dating stuff
Steve

Chicago, IL

#22 Dec 21, 2013
Someone mentioned ok cupid! They get my vote too. Using them for a few months now and am meeting some girls there. Lots of girls looking for sexual encounters there
luke

Glasgow, UK

#24 Dec 21, 2013
20 years old up for anything drop me a dirty text or pic
Robert

Clarks Summit, PA

#25 Feb 15, 2014
Steve wrote:
Someone mentioned ok cupid! They get my vote too. Using them for a few months now and am meeting some girls there. Lots of girls looking for sexual encounters there
I seem to be the only chap not able to find anyone on there. It's been well over 3 months now and not even a single bite. I'm average looking, extremely friendly, very open minded and not picky AT ALL!
Randy D

Buffalo, NY

#26 Apr 11, 2014
You're not alone rob!! Same here! Have tried every encounter site out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are South Asian women not Promiscuous like ... 25 min Henry 1
why are asian girls so easy? (Jan '10) 32 min Henry 599
Casual Dating Sites 2015 1 hr jissica 22
Top 5 Millionaire Dating Sites Reviews In 2015 1 hr jissica 3
So Many Girls Online Seeking Sex (Jun '13) 1 hr raman 252
Age Gap Dating ( True love is ageless! ) 1 hr jissica 2
Sex Dating Site that Works? 1 hr jissica 59
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... (Jul '14) 1 hr jissica 210
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 12 hr datehunter 445
More from around the web