So disappointed in online dating, until I found this site!

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

Jimmy

Durham, UK

#1 Feb 6, 2010
A few years ago I broke up with my girlfriend, Marie, who I had been seeing since High School. After I got over her my friends were constantly trying to set me up with someone new. I've been to clubs, I've been on blind dates - I even went speed dating once! Nothing seemed to work and I couldn't meet anyone I liked. After a while all I wanted was some no strings fun. But after I got a promotion at work, I found that I had no spare time to go dating. That's when a friend suggested that I try online dating sites, so that I could search for a partner from the comfort of my own home.

Now I have spent years on various online dating sites, and I've been disappointed by them all. AdultFriendFinder, Fling, Match, 121247 - they've all been populated by old, unused profiles. Some of them even have fake profiles, where people pretend to be interested in you just so you'll sign up and pay the membership fee! And if they are genuine profiles, I've just found that the people I'm interested in aren't interested in me.

I spent ages trying to find someone, and coughed up a lot of my hard-earned cash on membership fees, month after month. It didn't work. The few people that I did start chatting to online - well, I never had any spark with them. And on the rare occasions that I did meet up with someone in a bar or a restaurant, we didn't really click and the evening ended far too soon. I began to lose hope of ever finding love online.

That all changed when I found an adult dating site called Instant Adult Fun a couple of months ago. I was browsing a few search engines for adult online dating, looking for some no-strings fun. I wanted a meet that night, but none of the dating sites I found seemed promising. Until, that was, I found InstantAdultFun.com . I joined for free, thinking "Hey, what can I lose?". As soon as I was on the site I realised it was different to all the others. There were literally thousands of women on the site, all looking for the same thing as me - no-strings sex tonight!

I've only been a member for a couple of months but already I've met up with seven different women! Most of them just wanted a quick meet, but one of them gave me her number and I think we might meet up again soon. It was well worth the membership fee - after years of searching and hundreds of dollars of hard-earned cash wasted, I've finally found the perfect online dating site!
big balls muldoon

Elgin, IL

#2 Mar 4, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
A few years ago I broke up with my girlfriend, Marie, who I had been seeing since High School. After I got over her my friends were constantly trying to set me up with someone new. I've been to clubs, I've been on blind dates - I even went speed dating once! Nothing seemed to work and I couldn't meet anyone I liked. After a while all I wanted was some no strings fun. But after I got a promotion at work, I found that I had no spare time to go dating. That's when a friend suggested that I try online dating sites, so that I could search for a partner from the comfort of my own home.
Now I have spent years on various online dating sites, and I've been disappointed by them all. AdultFriendFinder, Fling, Match, 121247 - they've all been populated by old, unused profiles. Some of them even have fake profiles, where people pretend to be interested in you just so you'll sign up and pay the membership fee! And if they are genuine profiles, I've just found that the people I'm interested in aren't interested in me.
I spent ages trying to find someone, and coughed up a lot of my hard-earned cash on membership fees, month after month. It didn't work. The few people that I did start chatting to online - well, I never had any spark with them. And on the rare occasions that I did meet up with someone in a bar or a restaurant, we didn't really click and the evening ended far too soon. I began to lose hope of ever finding love online.
That all changed when I found an adult dating site called Instant Adult Fun a couple of months ago. I was browsing a few search engines for adult online dating, looking for some no-strings fun. I wanted a meet that night, but none of the dating sites I found seemed promising. Until, that was, I found InstantAdultFun.com . I joined for free, thinking "Hey, what can I lose?". As soon as I was on the site I realised it was different to all the others. There were literally thousands of women on the site, all looking for the same thing as me - no-strings sex tonight!
I've only been a member for a couple of months but already I've met up with seven different women! Most of them just wanted a quick meet, but one of them gave me her number and I think we might meet up again soon. It was well worth the membership fee - after years of searching and hundreds of dollars of hard-earned cash wasted, I've finally found the perfect online dating site!
Next time write a book...LOSER!
Need a man

Sweden

#4 Jun 9, 2010
Am a disappointed lady. Turning 25 but have never met a serious guy. Please hook me up with one.
masteryoda

Maidstone, UK

#7 Nov 21, 2012
nice spam lol can i add some to please www. s-p-a-m. com lol

oh yeah and www.giggadate.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 52 min Monia 1,074
Meet Hot Young Girls In Your Local Area For NSA... (Feb '13) 56 min carlos69 150
NSA sex partner in Cincinnati ohio (Jan '11) 1 hr petevenkman 12
Where to find hookup personals for 100% percent... 1 hr Hayden 29
Sexy cougar dating site 1 hr sagr 7
The most popular cougar dating site in the world 1 hr sagr 45
#1 dating site for hot Milf and their admirers 1 hr sagr 110
why are asian girls so easy? (Jan '10) 20 hr David 581
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Tue Amy 215
The Best Adult Social Network (Oct '11) Tue mahi 80
More from around the web