Singles want Aziz Ansari to be the ne...

Singles want Aziz Ansari to be the next Bachelor

There are 3 comments on the She Knows story from Aug 5, 2013, titled Singles want Aziz Ansari to be the next Bachelor. In it, She Knows reports that:

A Match.com poll found that online daters want to see a television star give out roses on the next season of The Bachelor .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at She Knows.

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Aug 6, 2013
A funny, Indian Bachelor. Probably more laid back than most Indian guys. I think he should go next after Juan. This will be the first Asian Bachelor. But for an Indian or any ethnic Bachelorette, it may be fun but there could be guys being racist to each other and their families pressuring them to choose their own race.

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Too bad, there can never be Indian guys on The Bachelorette. They're often stereotyped as stinky, feisty, ugly, bitchy, etc. And if there is an Indian American Bachelorette, there's trouble. Indian guys will be racist and get into fights with non-Indian guys over an Indian girl, especially with White and Black guys, plus the family pressure to choose Indian guys even when they are crazy and should be eliminated by producers who may not know much of Indian culture.
Shobantoheed

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4 Sep 11, 2013
Looking asian british girl
Contact 07449327979

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any sites like backpage classifieds for casual ... 4 hr Akema 2
Sites like craigslist casual encounters (Apr '15) 9 hr Jbarber 82
Best Adult Hookup Sites Online (Apr '15) 9 hr Jbarber 239
Live shows 19 hr Emcfarland 1
What is the best sex toy store online? (Jul '12) 22 hr Missy 238
Best job in the world! Fri Lukas995 1
Where can I dating a younger women? (May '15) Thu Lukas995 3
Casual Encounters Sites (Nov '14) Nov 29 Anonymous 113
More from around the web