Comments
41 - 51 of 51 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
FrenchFry

Rochester, NY

#63 Oct 8, 2012
The major known dating sites are actually the worst when it comes to made up profiles. Surel not the best way to find real women online.
Kelvin

Europe

#65 May 8, 2013
Hi am a hot guy looking for a girl pls

Since: May 13

Hawthorn, Australia

#68 May 27, 2013
I think they are bots :P i tried Pof and evow. No one replies :P.

Okcupid is good but really half of the profiles are for the sake of saying . Like Honest boys and stuff. But when you ask a question honestly without having a dual meaning/purpose to it. They disappear :P so annoying.

I just don't get it, as to why the hell then they put up irrelevant info on their Profile :P
Paul D

Fort Collins, CO

#69 May 31, 2013
jamie wrote:
......... personally i think its sick. Im using www.giggadate.com now because every member has to verify their image to proove they are who they say they are........ As the big sites dont seem to care lets all try to make giggadate the biggest. trust me just check it out.........
Like Jamie, I joined giggadate and proved my identity. Once you're voted in by 5 women (in my case), you have contact with them and depend on them to approve of you sufficiently to gain further access. I wrote polite, friendly, short (1 paragraph), individually tailored notes to each. Not a peep from any of them. Followups. Still nothing.

Then I notice that all last signed out at the same date/time down to the second. That's peculiar. I suspect that they were all inactive profiles that had the same signout due to a site crash. Without responses from them, it was impossible to break out of that group of 5.

I questioned the site admins. They were more sincere and helpful generally than on many sites, but they made it no secret that they were vastly overworked. After several more requests for info about the 5 I gave up on that site.
johnson

Europe

#71 Jun 21, 2013
HELO LADYZ IN D BUILDING I NEED SERIOU RELATIONSHIP IF U ARE INTERESTED IN ME PLS CAL ME ON MY NUMBER 08069662497 LUV U AL
mustaga

Iraq

#72 Jul 14, 2013
Hi to everyone
Rob

Minneapolis, MN

#77 Oct 30, 2013
Jess wrote:
I'm a girl and I use dating sites all the time. Some of my friends think it's creepy but I enjoy it. I won't meet a guy the first night of course, but after I chat with him for a while and exchange photos and all, I think I can get a pretty good idea of what the man is like. Have been quite lucky thus far. Have met a couple of good people that I still stay in touch with. So, yes, there are real women on dating sites.
hey send ur number
Rob

Minneapolis, MN

#78 Oct 30, 2013
Hey wanna hookup send me ur number
Dashel

Ridder, Kazakhstan

#81 Dec 5, 2013
Online dating is mostly a waste of time. Go check it out. Most of the women on the free sites aren't real, they are just spam bots. The ones that are real are giantic sows or dellusional wack jobs. Oh, and they all want a guy that is 6 foot or taller, no matter who they are.
http://yourattractiontips.com/
Victor in love

Europe

#82 Dec 5, 2013
Cn i get a sugarmammy for joy plz jst get me on +254705074795
hascheese

Maidstone, UK

#86 Mar 3, 2014
I was just wondering Paul, what is the voting thing you mentioned? I am thinking of moving from pof to giggadate but i cant be bothered if its going to be a wast of time. All i could find on the site about voting was a competition. is that what you were referring to?
Paul D wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Jamie, I joined giggadate and proved my identity. Once you're voted in by 5 women (in my case), you have contact with them and depend on them to approve of you sufficiently to gain further access. I wrote polite, friendly, short (1 paragraph), individually tailored notes to each. Not a peep from any of them. Followups. Still nothing.
Then I notice that all last signed out at the same date/time down to the second. That's peculiar. I suspect that they were all inactive profiles that had the same signout due to a site crash. Without responses from them, it was impossible to break out of that group of 5.
I questioned the site admins. They were more sincere and helpful generally than on many sites, but they made it no secret that they were vastly overworked. After several more requests for info about the 5 I gave up on that site.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best top10 sugar daddy websites reviews 2014 1 hr dandak 1
Where can i find a cougar 1 hr wendey 5
Meet Horny Girls Online (Dec '12) 1 hr Fahad 61
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 1 hr Lori 767
#1 Cougar Dating Site 2 hr Sandra 27
Meet Local Sexy Girls (Feb '14) 2 hr Mica 135
#1 Interracial Dating Site 5 hr blackwomenwhiteme... 6
100% FREE adult cam site..NO credit card REQUIR... 19 hr neesham 120
Why do most girls dislike Indian guys? (Feb '08) Aug 29 Naves 8,245
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) Aug 28 Anthony 84