Real women on dating sites?

Posted in the Online Dating Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rickson

Belgrade, Serbia

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Great read, thank you for linking. Of course you can find a lot of real women, you just have to know where to look at. Facebook is one option, but you have to be careful as it's not a regular dating site, but it has big potential. I like to use http://www.latinoseniordating.com/ , because of hot little Latinas.
Angelina

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 14, 2012
dating sites are better for u, cauz they bring u no responsibility.
http://www.datingwebsitesireland.com
FranktheTank

Scranton, PA

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Dude thanks for the list. Not a fan of sweet discreet though. Had a bad experience. Was stood up twice by some b*tch two nights in a row!
Vic

Henderson, NV

#5 Jun 21, 2012
How do you get stood up two nights in a row? Wasn't the first one enough? I tried that site a while ago. Too many old housewives for my liking. I prefer young, sweet tasting girls :)
AnonMale

Scranton, PA

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Older women are much better lovers than younger girls. Just my 2c.
Angela

Henderson, NV

#7 Jun 24, 2012
Is it harder for men to find online hookups than it is for women? I've never had a problem. I would imagine it's harder for men.
Erin

Switzerland

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah it's apparently much harder for men than it is for women to meet someone online. I actually signed up to one of these sites but I can't really tell just how good they are. Not very experienced in this field. I have had a few good cam sessions with a couple guys from there.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 13, 2012
I better check that page too and see what it offers. And I also agree. In my experience, I had difficulties with online hookups. Some women just back out when it’s time for our meet ups.
Dimitrios

Kórinthos, Greece

#12 Jul 13, 2012
I got stood up once. She left in the middle of our date. We were having supper and she excused herself from the table to go to the washroom. She never came back. And i never heard from her again. I wonder if anything happened to her. I tried calling her but she never answered.
Kenny

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 18, 2012
Great share. Maybe there's someone out there for even little ol' me!
Harry

Patras, Greece

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Signed up. Will let you guys know how it goes. I joined the 1st one on the list.
Mehedi

United States

#19 Aug 1, 2012
I m mehedi call me any girl
Only sex love reall sex your home OK
Anita

Madison, ME

#21 Aug 15, 2012
Where are you from Mehedi?
Jess

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Aug 16, 2012
I'm a girl and I use dating sites all the time. Some of my friends think it's creepy but I enjoy it. I won't meet a guy the first night of course, but after I chat with him for a while and exchange photos and all, I think I can get a pretty good idea of what the man is like. Have been quite lucky thus far. Have met a couple of good people that I still stay in touch with. So, yes, there are real women on dating sites.
jamie

Maidstone, UK

#23 Aug 16, 2012
its said that 50% of members on dating sites are fake. why guys make profiles pretending to be girls is a mystery to me. personally i think its sick. Im using www.giggadate.com now because every member has to verify their image to proove they are who they say they are. They are the only site on the net today that does this. id like to see some of the bigger sites do this. As the big sites dont seem to care lets all try to make giggadate the biggest. trust me just check it out. And i do meet guys but i have a 1 week rule. I only meet guys who are not desperate to meet me as quick as possible. i like to build it up a bit.
Katie

Chicago, IL

#24 Aug 20, 2012
I once had a profile on Match. Had to drop it because I got something like 100 pms within the first minute. Just seemed desperate to me. I don't like desperate men. And the messages they sent me were just insane! Scared me off.
Sally

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Aug 22, 2012
I get wet just thinking about meeting a stranger I've just met online. I've never actually done it, but I would think it's a real turn on being someone's little sl*t for one night. I guess I'll build up the courage at some point. Can any women here that have met someone online comment on what their first experience was like?
Katie

Chicago, IL

#28 Aug 23, 2012
Sally are you into girls as well or just men?
Katie

Chicago, IL

#29 Aug 23, 2012
I guess you're not around anymore :(

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30 Aug 23, 2012
ive always had pretty good luck on the free sites like plenty of fish and okcupid. you can read about online dating sites reviews and tips at www.allthingsonlinedating.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Online Dating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meeting Hot Single Girls Online 2 hr sogno 10
OMYWDating.com(Older Men Younger Women Dating) 2 hr Danny 2
Horny Girls Online (Dec '13) 3 hr badlboy527 1,089
Know any 100% absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '14) 3 hr badlboy527 226
let's get to know each other 3 hr koolbare979 1
#1 dating site for sugar mommys and their admirers 3 hr hrew 111
where is the cougar dating site ? 3 hr Jean 94
The Best Adult Social Network (Oct '11) Sun Joe Laran 83
More from around the web