Koch network refusing to help Trump

Koch network refusing to help Trump

There are 82 comments on the Coast Reporter story from Jul 31, 2016, titled Koch network refusing to help Trump. In it, Coast Reporter reports that:

In this photo May 22, 2012 file photo, Charles Koch speaks in his office at Koch Industries in Wichita, Kansas. Billionaire industrialist and conservative benefactor Koch is hosting hundreds of the nation's most powerful political donors this weekend in Colorado.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coast Reporter.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
YourEx

Madison, WI

#2 Jul 31, 2016
tRump is even too vile for the planet's mortal incarnations of evil, the Koch Bros.
Expect a statement from Satan to the same effect next week.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#3 Jul 31, 2016
Oh boy, it appears the Orange One is in serious trouble
Trumping On

Dalton, GA

#4 Jul 31, 2016
Normally the democrats would be complaining about the Koch brothers.

The global elite are banding together against the true Patriot, Mr. Donald J. Trump 2016.
Trumping On

Dalton, GA

#5 Jul 31, 2016
When the super rich like Soros, Bloomberg, Koch, and the technology elites band together against Mr. Trump. He must be doing something right.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 31, 2016
spocko wrote:
Oh boy, it appears the Orange One is in serious trouble
...and.....GOD BLESS AMERICA......
Trumping On

Dalton, GA

#7 Jul 31, 2016
I pray the Lord will strengthen Mr. Trump, and give him wisdom to defeat the deceiver's.
Synque

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 31, 2016
Trumping On wrote:

The global elite are banding together against the true Patriot, Mr. Donald J. Trump 2016.
Trump Seeks More Foreign Guest Workers For His Companies

https://t.co/moIYdaiOrb/s/-AUX https://t.co/n4mmMdJLpt/s/d7o9
Synque

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jul 31, 2016
Trumping On wrote:
When the super rich like Soros, Bloomberg, Koch, and the technology elites band together against Mr. Trump. He must be doing something right.
Strangely no billionaire has anything positive to say about Drumpt or his candidacy. Conversely none has a history of collaboration with Drumpt on a business venture.

That's telling
Koch Brother boycott

Washington, DC

#10 Jul 31, 2016
Romney, Bush, Koch brother boycott
Hostis Publicus

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 31, 2016
I would think the kochsuckers would love to fund a fellow fascist! They, along with the rumpster, have been trying to sabotage democracy for decades!
Death on 2 Legs

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#12 Jul 31, 2016
Trumping On wrote:
I pray the Lord will strengthen Mr. Trump, and give him wisdom to defeat the deceiver's.
What would Trump do with wisdom?
Disable my spouse

Washington, DC

#13 Jul 31, 2016
Mark Cuban and the Koch Brothers approve Secretary Clinton for President.
Disable my spouse

Washington, DC

#14 Jul 31, 2016
Hank Paulson, Regional Mgr. Goldman Sachs Chicago approves Secretary Clinton for President
spocko

Oakland, CA

#15 Jul 31, 2016
Trumping On wrote:

Huh, because you say so? Get with it moron ...
spocko

Oakland, CA

#16 Jul 31, 2016
Hostis Publicus wrote:
I would think the kochsuckers would love to fund a fellow fascist! They, along with the rumpster, have been trying to sabotage democracy for decades!
I know, something does not compute :-/
spocko

Oakland, CA

#17 Jul 31, 2016
Disable my spouse wrote:
Mark Cuban and the Koch Brothers approve Secretary Clinton for President.
Nope, just another internet hoax!!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#18 Jul 31, 2016
The rich Republican party bosses have long said that, if the worker ("middle") class Republicans know what is good for us we will hold our noses and cast our votes for presidential candidates they select. Now that one of our own is the candidate, though, the party bosses want to teach us another lesson by acting to defeat him. If the party bosses succeed, that should not be forgotten in future elections.

Ronald
Synque

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jul 31, 2016
Ronald wrote:
The rich Republican party bosses have long said that, if the worker ("middle") class Republicans know what is good for us we will hold our noses and cast our votes for presidential candidates they select. Now that one of our own is the candidate, though, the party bosses want to teach us another lesson by acting to defeat him. If the party bosses succeed, that should not be forgotten in future elections.

Ronald
"Now that one of our own is the candidate,"

ROFLMAO.....You haven't Nothing in common with Drumpt..... Drumpts' a plutocrat. Drumpts' biggest problem is hording his earnings from the IRS in off shore accounts.
too much

Center Line, MI

#21 Jul 31, 2016
Synque wrote:
<quoted text>

Strangely no billionaire has anything positive to say about Drumpt or his candidacy. Conversely none has a history of collaboration with Drumpt on a business venture.

That's telling
You are just mad that you can't hang it over his head. Rich are good when they are for Hillary bad when they're for Trump.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 31, 2016
Ronald wrote:

Ronald
No one talks more and do less about the working, middle class....than the Republican party....They were the main ones pushing Free Trade and NAFTA originally....Hell, Romney practically owned Bain Capital.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil & Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Nov 11 Esso 68
News United Refining ups security measures Oct 27 sick of it 1
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... (Aug '16) Sep '18 dont forget them 16
News Keystone XL pipeline developer plans to start c... Sep '18 American_Infidel 12
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Sep '18 Petro Canada eh 141
News Oklahoma court rejects claim against Aubrey McC... Sep '18 Nuts 7
News Arnold Schneider's Best-Performing Stocks (Oct '16) Sep '18 Billfartedmore 6