Chesapeake Energy: We submitted natur...

Chesapeake Energy: We submitted natural gas data to Pennsylvania

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Chesapeake Energy: We submitted natural gas data to Pennsylvania. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Chesapeake Energy Corp. said it submitted Marcellus Shale production data to a state database last week when it was due, but Pennsylvania officials still aren't providing details of why it didn't appear online or saying whether a biannual report about one of the nation's top natural gas fields is now complete.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

Randal S Mick

Harrison, MI

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I would say it takes longer than a week to analize all the info. about a large drilling program and that is why there is no disclosure. Keep in mind that is a large drilling program. I would hope that the state is looking at cement logs, and that the people looking have the right ammount of experience to understand what they are looking for in them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil & Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Japanese solar firm to take on Tesla in roof ti... Dec 12 Solarman 1
Which Gasoline Companies Do Not Use Ethanol? (Aug '07) Dec 12 old green 543
Oilcoin Dec 8 Mwcbg 1
Dr. Daniel Fine on Oil and Gas: Prices and supp... Nov 29 Robert johns 1
News TranCanada donates $200K to rink expansion project (Nov '12) Nov 27 what they do 2 ot... 13
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... (Jan '17) Nov 19 C Kersey 21
News Statement on TransCanada Oil Spill on Keystone ... Nov 17 anonz 2
More from around the web