Dimock Water Situation Follow Up

Dec 3, 2011 Full story: News Channel 34

The City of Binghamton's water trucks stayed within city limits Friday. Thursday, we told you how 11 families in Dimock, Pennsylvania said they are running out of clean water after water deliveries stopped to their homes.

Full Story
Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Dec 3, 2011
What does sovereignty really mean to you?
By Dwight Baker
Dbaker22@stx.rr.com
12/3/11
To me it means safety in our home and land. Security from foreign invaders provided by our entire close knit family friends and kin.

Cabot came drilled messed things up and Yes they were a foreign invader. Will anyone deny that? They came they got what they wanted and now they are long gone.

What can be done? Simple fight like hell till all the SO-CALLED-LEADERS locally get on the stick and get this problem fixed.
Shekid

Union Dale, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2011
These people signed leases NO one took anything that they did not have rights to.these people got millions of money and have been offered water treatment systems and REFUSE to leave them be put on which would then leave them have GOOD water...if you believe their water is really bad. They are suing for MORE money instead of leaving CAbot fix their water. Wonder what this IS really all about???? MONEY!!!!
concerned

Tunkhannock, PA

#3 Jul 3, 2012
i dont know much about the gas drilling but i do know a few that work for these companys, and they treat their drivers like crap. and all of it is because of the money.
bigdoc

Osceola Mills, PA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
how much money has josh fox off his anti fracking campaign?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil & Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq... (Mar '13) Nov 22 Swedenforever 43
a Global Cetacean Scenario: a Holistic Approacha Nov 21 Idle No More 1
'Global Cetacean Scenario: a Holistic Approach' Nov 21 Idle No More 1
Possibility of "Bandido" Biker-Gang Members in ... (Dec '09) Nov 20 Unknown 34
Congress is voting on Keystone pipeline, but ob... Nov 19 WeTheSheeple 2
Plunge in prices will slow NM's oil patch Nov 13 greenwill 1
APNewsBreak: GOP promises Cassidy a committee seat Nov 12 Liberal Vice 1

Oil & Gas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE