Oklahoma court rejects claim against ...

Oklahoma court rejects claim against Aubrey McClendon estate

There are 7 comments on the News9 Oklahoma City story from Aug 16, 2018, titled Oklahoma court rejects claim against Aubrey McClendon estate. In it, News9 Oklahoma City reports that:

An Oklahoma appeals court has rejected a Tulsa businessman's $500,000 claim against the estate of the late natural gas magnate Aubrey McClendon. The Court of Civil Appeals ruled Thursday that an Oklahoma County district judge was correct when she dismissed the claim by Thomas Quinn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News9 Oklahoma City.

dialadime

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 16, 2018
After I moved into my house in '99 and strange things started happening, I searched here and there looking and found something dangling from the ceiling fan. I took it off, wrapped it up and buried out by that bridge where he wrecked.

My uncle had told me it was a middle eastern good luck charm; apparently he was wrong.

That was before I was forced to hire one of Oklahoma's own lying, cheating PIs (extortion racket) to find a transmitter but never came back to look other places he said he would. I knew it was still bugged.

They like to force people into their causes and extort as much as they can and threaten as many people as they can......that's how Okies roll.
Still Seeing Things

Norman, OK

#2 Aug 17, 2018
dialadime wrote:
After I moved into my house in '99 and strange things started happening, I searched here and there looking and found something dangling from the ceiling fan. I took it off, wrapped it up and buried out by that bridge where he wrecked.

My uncle had told me it was a middle eastern good luck charm; apparently he was wrong.

That was before I was forced to hire one of Oklahoma's own lying, cheating PIs (extortion racket) to find a transmitter but never came back to look other places he said he would. I knew it was still bugged.

They like to force people into their causes and extort as much as they can and threaten as many people as they can......that's how Okies roll.
See a psychologist!

You can bring your invisible good luck charm with you.:)
WarForOil

Mooresville, NC

#3 Aug 17, 2018
dialadime wrote:

I live in a nice area so no strange things happening to me.
Flower moon

Moorestown, NJ

#5 Thursday Sep 13
treason watch shows that sheldon adelson , governor andrew cuomo , betsy devos , koch bros ., ryan zinke , mosaic , Pulte , Monsatan , jared kushner , tony weiner dalsimer and the jonathan pollard clones of AIPAC pillferred the US Treasury to subsidize the apartheid likuds that suffer from the LUCIFER EFFECT of john bolton.
Yes he needs help

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Thursday Sep 13
Still Seeing Things wrote:
<quoted text>

See a psychologist!

You can bring your invisible good luck charm with you.:)
That one is the strangest character I've ever encountered. It comments on literally every thread. I think he is in a perpetual sleepwalk. Definitely a hamburger and few fries short of a happy meal.
Troll Alert

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Thursday Sep 13
Flower moon wrote:
treason watch shows that sheldon adelson , governor andrew cuomo , betsy devos , koch bros ., ryan zinke , mosaic , Pulte , Monsatan , jared kushner , tony weiner dalsimer and the jonathan pollard clones of AIPAC pillferred the US Treasury to subsidize the apartheid likuds that suffer from the LUCIFER EFFECT of john bolton.
TROLL ALERT
Please report/ down vote this troll. I believe it is a black dude from Missouri. Eminence, no, west plains, no, st Louis, no, almost every Missouri topiclx. I believe some of his names ate, Resist, Moon Raker, GwaveDigga,Ramsey Bolton, Hatshetsup and several more
Nuts

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Thursday Sep 13
Flower moon wrote:
What happened to your moon raker name? You seem to have an odd obsession with moon names.A bit far from west plains,Missouri aren't you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil & Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Sep 16 Petro Canada eh 141
News Arnold Schneider's Best-Performing Stocks (Oct '16) Sep 13 Billfartedmore 6
News Court sides with California in fight over Koch ... Sep 13 Zimbardo 1
Tapped Blind Flange Sep 7 cajunbl 1
Well density Sep 6 David 1
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Aug '18 local paper in a ... 66
News TranCanada donates $200K to rink expansion project (Nov '12) Aug '18 making us buy it ... 15