Debartolo to Invest in Cross Country Gas Enterprise

There are 1 comment on the WYTV Youngstown story from Sep 2, 2012, titled Debartolo to Invest in Cross Country Gas Enterprise. In it, WYTV Youngstown reports that:

Valley real estate company DeBartolo Development is reportedly teaming up with a subsidiary of Chesapeake Energy to build natural gas fueling stations across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYTV Youngstown.

Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Sep 3, 2012
The oil refining giants will put up a fight!
By Dwight Baker
dbaker22@stx.rr.com

John D. Rockefeller never thought of doing this and that makes his crew nervous about what to do to nix this.

But never fear the old thugs of oil and gas today will set the stage to have our law makers put out the flame of us getting a better deal.

Am I right our wrong? Lets see in the years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil & Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Column: Mexico oil swap a response to Saudi pri... Fri John Ford 1
News BP: It's The Tax Break, Stupid Apr 29 Sugar 1
News Why BP should buy Tesla from Elon Musk Apr 26 Sam 1
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Apr 26 local nurses vote... 47
News Oklahoma's Earthquakes Are Becoming Too Frequen... Apr 25 Cordwainer Trout 4
Column: Mexico and Shale Oil North America St... Apr 20 John Ford 1
Which Gasoline Companies Do Not Use Ethanol? (Aug '07) Apr 16 medici 524
More from around the web