Waste Oil
Callum Wilkinson

UK

#1 May 3, 2013
I run a garage near inside London and found it a massive problem to have my waste engine oil collected. Due to parking restrictions the last collection company I used ended up getting a parking ticket on their tanker!!

They were not happy and the driver demanded that I pay for it.

Can anybody recommend a company that might be a little more friendly?!

Thank You.
Mike Harwood

UK

#2 May 3, 2013
I've used a company twice now, the first time they called me and the second I called them. Both times they were out to my workshop in under 2 days and it was so easy. They gave me the consignment paperwork and I would recommend them to anyone. It's called Oil Monster and I'm sure they collect nationwide. Their link is www.oilmonster.co.uk .
If this helps please let me know but I've dealt with a few collection companies, to date these have been the easiest to use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil & Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Sat Town got Hush cash 122
News The Latest: Senate to hold hearing on election ... Jan 11 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 44
News UPDATE 1-U.S. Democrats, citing Russia, Exxon, ... Jan 5 The Real Donald T... 1
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Jan 5 Double Hornby jeo... 48
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... Jan 4 Tax Them Blind 18
News Scow: Jerry Brown's fight isn't against Trump, ... Dec 29 Solarman 1
News Four Cabinet nominations that could blow up in ... Dec 26 USA Today 1
More from around the web