European Stocks Fall

European Stocks Fall

There are 1 comment on the Wall Street Journal story from Oct 12, 2012, titled European Stocks Fall. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

In early European morning trading, the benchmark Stoxx 600 index fell 0.3%. The U.K.'s FTSE 100 index lost 0.2%, Germany's DAX was 0.2% lower and France's CAC-40 was 0.2% weaker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

levic

London, UK

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Dear Sir,

I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading..
Contact me through this email:([email protected]) or through skype:(levic.anchor) in other to furnish you with other information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil & Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arnold Schneider's Best-Performing Stocks Tue COLONY in a COUNTRY 2
News Trump's Keystone XL Decision Sets Up New Fight ... Mar 25 FireyFellow44 6
News Trump Just Fired Every Senior Manager at the St... Mar 24 Aponi 21
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... Mar 24 inbred Genius 20
News U.S. Secretary of State recuses himself from Ke... Mar 11 Game Over 1
News As more Jewish facilities get threats, all 100 ... Mar 7 tomin cali 1
News Tow truck driver helps police catch fatal hit a... Mar 6 Tow Phart 1
More from around the web