Nielsen Hires Habib

Nielsen Hires Habib

There are 3701 comments on the Digitalpostproduction.com story from Mar 5, 2007, titled Nielsen Hires Habib. In it, Digitalpostproduction.com reports that:

In this newly created position, Habib, 46, will have worldwide responsibility for all operational and information-technology functions at Nielsen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digitalpostproduction.com.

America First

Las Vegas, NV

#3841 Sep 25, 2012
Wow wrote:
Non Resident Indians (NRI) sent $75 billion to India - that is something disclosed but there should more than 75 billion USD including undisclosed money Whereas I am unemployed a long long time.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/other-...
Not really sure what is happening to America?? My full time job for the last 3 years is sending out RESUME's for all kinds of related/un-related jobs and also paying for a Student Loan for a re-training in a very marketable software that companies will not even interview me, due to lack of experience...even though I am certified!! Do I have to be an Indian?? The government believes I am not looking for a job, since my unemployment benefit ran out (they are so wrong!!)...I will not give up looking for a job until the day I die or get hired (which is a better option)! I am working harder then ever looking for a job and I am getting tired and disappointed of only receiving "Dear John" letters and offers to enroll in more education!! Am I the only one in this situation...sometimes I wonder if it is me...or is this really an American issue???
J Pl

Indian Rocks Beach, FL

#3842 Sep 25, 2012
Welcome to 21st century America
Curry flipper

Tampa, FL

#3843 Oct 2, 2012
OMGolly.... BG and TA both have come down with a very serious case of the crusties. Ewwww....
Dang

United States

#3844 Oct 3, 2012
When I go for an interview for an oracle dba jobs since I am an oracle certified and have got some experience. Anywhere I go I see an Indian guy will be a lead interviewer sine I look Indian - American Manager will give him that responsibility - but he will know that I don't belong to his ethnicity, he will just ask some kind of typical tough and awkward but to some extent practical questions with a purpose of trapping me, which I can not answer 100 percent or so - I have been told that even if I can answer 100 percent he will not hire me since he wants hire somebody from his own ethnicity or get his cousin from India. I look more of a North Indian but I am not an Indian though - most of the technical guys are from South Indians and they don't like North Indians - as I have been told but seems so right. Seem like, Indian techies have dominated the oracle arena in the US and else where as well.
X nielsenite

Tampa, FL

#3845 Oct 3, 2012
The Bottom Line wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...Work as hard as you can and when bonus time comes around again...BIG BONUSES for Decision makers, more layoffs for Americans and new jobs for "cheap" labor from developing countries, like India/China etc.===> The only way that today's "TOP" management knows how to increase the Bottom Line and make big bonuses for themselves!! Is this GREED????
I smell curry fish farts....
America First

Las Vegas, NV

#3846 Oct 4, 2012
Dang wrote:
When I go for an interview for an oracle dba jobs since I am an oracle certified and have got some experience. Anywhere I go I see an Indian guy will be a lead interviewer sine I look Indian - American Manager will give him that responsibility - but he will know that I don't belong to his ethnicity, he will just ask some kind of typical tough and awkward but to some extent practical questions with a purpose of trapping me, which I can not answer 100 percent or so - I have been told that even if I can answer 100 percent he will not hire me since he wants hire somebody from his own ethnicity or get his cousin from India. I look more of a North Indian but I am not an Indian though - most of the technical guys are from South Indians and they don't like North Indians - as I have been told but seems so right. Seem like, Indian techies have dominated the oracle arena in the US and else where as well.
Interesting, I had some great interviews and potential interviews and I am American born, but I am of Spanish ancestry with a Spanish last name. Many times, I am asked if I speak Spanish (and they tell me it is not required of the job) and I reply "NO", I understand some but not enough for a conversation (Can not lie, I'm sure they will conduct the interview in Spanish if I say "YES"!!). Maked me wonder if this is the only country in the world that gives preference to age, ethnicity, language (other than English) and they can get away with it!! I'm so sad!
Confusion

Tampa, FL

#3848 Oct 7, 2012
The Nielsen Call Center needs to create some wall paper or some sort of notes for us to properly respond to the Households/people we are calling when they ask us about the parking lot ho's, BG and TA. It really is difficult to know how to respond to the comments that we are all dealing with. Nielsen is definately in the gutter now. Used to be that you could be proud to tell people that you worked for Nielsen. Now it's an embarrassment. People just say "Wow, sucks to be You".
exworker

Clearwater, FL

#3849 Oct 8, 2012
Confusion wrote:
The Nielsen Call Center needs to create some wall paper or some sort of notes for us to properly respond to the Households/people we are calling when they ask us about the parking lot ho's, BG and TA. It really is difficult to know how to respond to the comments that we are all dealing with. Nielsen is definately in the gutter now. Used to be that you could be proud to tell people that you worked for Nielsen. Now it's an embarrassment. People just say "Wow, sucks to be You".
I got out ! It does suck to be you.
rileycp

Tampa, FL

#3850 Oct 8, 2012
Funny Family Guy !!! Felt like I was back in a FA, Don't talk to Stangers......
Yikee

Mason, OH

#3851 Oct 8, 2012
MH, DC and all the cronies are counting the money they made every day in terms thousands from the same 8-5 job.
CuriousGuy

Milan, Italy

#3852 Oct 11, 2012
Is there any forecast on when DC and MH will take their money and move to another place?
huh

Peoria, IL

#3853 Oct 15, 2012
They're not yet done sucking and siphoning the corporate money to their bank accounts. They're still helping to fulfill TCS and Indian's dream.
CuriousGuy wrote:
Is there any forecast on when DC and MH will take their money and move to another place?
America First

Las Vegas, NV

#3854 Oct 16, 2012
CuriousGuy wrote:
Yes..they can follow Vikram Pandit from Citigroup (he is free now), he has 15 million well earned money??? Empowered MH to destroy the American GE, Citibank and Nielsen "IT" depts. How 'bout destroying the American pharmaceuticals, it is doing very well...we need MH and company to get that ol' Indian know-how into this industry!! There is a lot of money to be made...way too many American workers...way too expensive!! Really need some serious downsizing!!!
Just the Facts

Tampa, FL

#3855 Oct 24, 2012
Does Any higher ups at Nielsen realize there is an X-KMart creep that is drawing a huge salary acting like he's working from home in Texas ? Yep, Mr. Houghton must know someone real important to just be able to stay in Texax with those 5 kids and run his huge farm. What a strange set up that is. Should also maybe be investigated by the IRS.
Remembering

Tampa, FL

#3856 Oct 25, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
Does Any higher ups at Nielsen realize there is an X-KMart creep that is drawing a huge salary acting like he's working from home in Texas ? Yep, Mr. Houghton must know someone real important to just be able to stay in Texax with those 5 kids and run his huge farm. What a strange set up that is. Should also maybe be investigated by the IRS.
If I remember right, there was an entire group of nobodies that used the Kmart ladder from Sears to get hired at Nielsen, including Ms. Angela T. Well, let's never forget that KMart bought Sears, Sears did NOT buy KMart. That has run Sears so far into the ground that there probably won't be a Sears soon. Yep, KMart folks. That store you visit every couple years and then once you're in line you have a flashback of why you don't ship there.
Curious Employee

Tampa, FL

#3857 Oct 26, 2012
Remembering wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember right, there was an entire group of nobodies that used the Kmart ladder from Sears to get hired at Nielsen, including Ms. Angela T. Well, let's never forget that KMart bought Sears, Sears did NOT buy KMart. That has run Sears so far into the ground that there probably won't be a Sears soon. Yep, KMart folks. That store you visit every couple years and then once you're in line you have a flashback of why you don't ship there.
I remember him always showing up at the call center.... Chasing anything wearing a skirt. Creepy dude. Needs to stay in Texas, but get a real job like the rest of us. Quit stealing a paycheck.
yike

Pekin, IL

#3858 Nov 3, 2012
These people are making too much - I don't know how they do it.
America First wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes..they can follow Vikram Pandit from Citigroup (he is free now), he has 15 million well earned money??? Empowered MH to destroy the American GE, Citibank and Nielsen "IT" depts. How 'bout destroying the American pharmaceuticals, it is doing very well...we need MH and company to get that ol' Indian know-how into this industry!! There is a lot of money to be made...way too many American workers...way too expensive!! Really need some serious downsizing!!!
Bang

Pekin, IL

#3859 Nov 3, 2012
The other day I was in Caterpillars IT building - I saw so many good looking and smelling (just a guess since Americans like them) - hard working and brilliant Indians (CIO/CEO mngr love ther work)in cafeteria - they were there for couple of hours - Americans love Indians and they invaded and owned the corporate America.
loner

United States

#3860 Nov 5, 2012
Who knows what goes in Executive CEO's office?
loner

United States

#3861 Nov 5, 2012
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/usrmailcom...

Burglar rapes Spanish woman at knifepoint in Bandra flat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Office Equipment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice comfy office chair (Aug '13) Tue OfficeAlex 4
Who Has The Most Affordable Office Supplies? Aug 17 MJGreen 2
News Staples-Office Depot Merger: Would It Be Approved? (Jan '15) Jul 25 Rob Holding 37
News Office Depot to hire 8,000 seasonal workers Jul '16 wolfman61 6
Top 10 tips to reduce office supplies expenditure (Jun '13) May '16 Anonymous 2
News Diebold: 'Dead serious' about leaving Ohio with... (Apr '11) May '16 MustangMH 10
News Comerica Bank Has $19,071,000 Position in Steel... Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
More from around the web