Staples: Here's Why Stores are Droppi...

Staples: Here's Why Stores are Dropping Now

There are 4 comments on the Wall St. Cheat Sheet story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Staples: Here's Why Stores are Dropping Now. In it, Wall St. Cheat Sheet reports that:

In order to cut costs by $250 million a year, Staples will be closing 60 plants worldwide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall St. Cheat Sheet.

3Angels

Van Nuys, CA

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Unbelievable .. more people out of work!! This economy is just getting worse there's NO work out there, the only jobs that are offered are PT jobs at min wage. You can't raise a family with that its just horrible!
Assurant

Austin, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2013
All BS. Staples Is shitty B/C all are sales people and work on commission thear products are crap and Service plan from Assurant are crap. And Yes Its A SERVICE PLAN NOT A WARRANTY. For all those stupid ass people that call in that can not work your dumb HP computers.
dhart

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 17, 2013
staples sucks, dont buy anything there ever. tried to take back a kindle that i had just bought and they gave me the run around asking for additional cords and shit, then when i bring it back in they say im getting credit back for it but they never refunded it to my card!!! had to fight with them via american express for months!!!! bullshit organization just like best buy!!!
Lies05

Tucson, AZ

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Assurant wrote:
All BS. Staples Is shitty B/C all are sales people and work on commission thear products are crap and Service plan from Assurant are crap. And Yes Its A SERVICE PLAN NOT A WARRANTY. For all those stupid ass people that call in that can not work your dumb HP computers.
Staples employees don't get commission.....Get your facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Office Equipment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice comfy office chair (Aug '13) Aug 23 OfficeAlex 4
Who Has The Most Affordable Office Supplies? Aug 17 MJGreen 2
News Staples-Office Depot Merger: Would It Be Approved? (Jan '15) Jul '16 Rob Holding 37
News Office Depot to hire 8,000 seasonal workers Jul '16 wolfman61 6
Top 10 tips to reduce office supplies expenditure (Jun '13) May '16 Anonymous 2
News Diebold: 'Dead serious' about leaving Ohio with... (Apr '11) May '16 MustangMH 10
News Comerica Bank Has $19,071,000 Position in Steel... Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
More from around the web