Young, nonprofit CEO carries on King legacy

Full story: New Pittsburgh Courier Online

Kevin Carter dedicated his life to service at an early age, when at six years old he joined the Boy Scouts of America.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Black males??? Sounds sexist and racist.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Why not serve young men of ALL races,creeds,and colors? As long as people keep talking Black and White,there will be separation between Black and White. I know the guy means well,but being a Black racist isn't sending the right message to those he's trying to help.
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh, for gawd's sake, the man focuses on black youth, who are clearly more at risk, to borrow from social services' parlance, than young white males, and the man is a racist in your estimation?! What total, unmitigated bullshit, you bigoted azzhat!
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Just Saying wrote:
Oh, for gawd's sake, the man focuses on black youth, who are clearly more at risk, to borrow from social services' parlance, than young white males, and the man is a racist in your estimation?! What total, unmitigated bullshit, you bigoted azzhat!
Why is it that when you actually care about your own race that you are a bigot now? I just don't understand. It does not mean that you hate anyone else, it just means that you want to see your people do well. Why can't most other people understand this?
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

By the way he's a fantastic young man. Our children need to see more images like this. This was a great post to put on this forum. Thanks a lot for it. :-)

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

gardennymph2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when you actually care about your own race that you are a bigot now? I just don't understand. It does not mean that you hate anyone else, it just means that you want to see your people do well. Why can't most other people understand this?
Very true, unless it's the white race. Then, it's racist and discriminatory and unfair? The advancement of white males organization would cause Eric oilder to shart his pants.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

gardennymph2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your own race" "your own people" Where is the EQUAL opportunities that the White people are supposed to stick to or be labeled as racist? Crap like this is nothing more than to drive a wedge between the races. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Cause he be da' troll boy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••