Get rid of illegal immigrants - and their children

Mar 23, 2009 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: forums.blueridgenow.com

I hope there comes a point where the leaders of our state and country take steps to deport illegal immigrants swiftly and efficiently.

The illegals chose to violate immigration laws.
Comments
1 - 20 of 171 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2012
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

The American Tax payers can no longer carry there expense.
How many county health departments in the U.S have been affected by them.......
an american

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

sure when pigs fly
tex

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

mac

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

Operation:(br,bl alien)' WetbackII ' 2009

csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html
mac

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

All hispanics,africans,latinos,mex icans,etc.
Do Not Belong In The USA!

___

The only good one - Is a D E _ D one!
PSL

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

And the anchor babies!
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

Please use Child Welfare Services or relate services to report illegals.
Had Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

One way or another the Illegal aliens are going to go.

The American people are going to force this issue and have them ALL deported.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

We need to get this done sooner, rather than later!
john

Shawnee Mission, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

Hispanic of the week:

http://www.ksallink.com/ ...
Trooper Finds $50,000 Worth of Methamphetamine in Gas Tank.

According to the KHP, two and a half pounds of methamphetamine was located suspended inside the fuel tank. Street value of the meth is estimated at $50,000.

A Kansas State Trooper discovers a a large amount of methamphetamine during a traffic stop.

According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, the trooper stopped a car for a traffic violation on Interstate 70 in Ellsworth County Friday afternoon. During the traffic stop, the 19 year old driver was arrested for having a suspended driver's license.

A closer look at the vehicle indicated that its fuel system had been tampered with recently. Upon closer inspection, two and a half pounds of methamphetamine was located suspended inside the fuel tank. Street value of the meth is estimated at $50,000.

Ramon Gomez-Romero, from Phoenix Arizona was arrested and will face federal drug charges.

This is just an example of those hard working Hispanics in America. LOL
Salute

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

john wrote:
Hispanic of the week:
http://www.ksallink.com/ ...
Trooper Finds $50,000 Worth of Methamphetamine in Gas Tank.
According to the KHP, two and a half pounds of methamphetamine was located suspended inside the fuel tank. Street value of the meth is estimated at $50,000.
A Kansas State Trooper discovers a a large amount of methamphetamine during a traffic stop.
According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, the trooper stopped a car for a traffic violation on Interstate 70 in Ellsworth County Friday afternoon. During the traffic stop, the 19 year old driver was arrested for having a suspended driver's license.
A closer look at the vehicle indicated that its fuel system had been tampered with recently. Upon closer inspection, two and a half pounds of methamphetamine was located suspended inside the fuel tank. Street value of the meth is estimated at $50,000.
Ramon Gomez-Romero, from Phoenix Arizona was arrested and will face federal drug charges.
This is just an example of those hard working Hispanics in America. LOL
great work John and the KS Highway Patrol!
Patriot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

Friends of ALIPAC,

We need full national deployment this week to stop the illegal aliens and their supporters. Our national network has detected an organized attempt by the opposition to advance in-state tuition for illegal aliens in at least six states!

Arkansas, California, Colorado, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin!

It is essential that lawmakers in these states receive a flood of calls, e-mails, faxes and letters in opposition to these bills.

Today we are going to focus on Colorado and Arkansas so we can all have a strong impact together.

Please take the following steps.

1. Please read and review the ALIPAC press release and letter to legislators found at these links...

RELEASE: ALIPAC Launches National Effort to Stop In-State Tuition for Illegal Aliens
http://www.alipac.us/article-4063-thread-1-0....

ALIPAC Letter opposing in-state tuition for illegal aliens
http://www.alipac.us/article-4062-thread-1-0....

2. Please distribute the press release to all press points you can locate in Colorado and Arkansas.

3. Craft your own personal message in opposition to this legislation and then follow the links below to access phone numbers, e-mails, fax numbers, and mailing addresses in each state.

Call first, then follow-up with a written copy.

Leave Voice Mail Messages when necessary.

SAMPLE
"I am calling/writing to oppose in-state tuition for illegal aliens which is bill _______. In-state tuition for illegals is wrong because it replaces American students in the limited seats in our colleges at taxpayer expense. Over 80% of Americans oppose in-state tuition for illegal aliens and it violates Federal laws."

COLORADO: Oppose Sen. Chris Romer's (D) bill SB09-170 "CONCERNING NONDISCRIMINATION IN DETERMINING THE AMOUNT
PAID FOR HIGHER EDUCATION."

Contact Info
www.leg.state.co.us

ARKANSAS: Oppose Sen. Joyce Elliott's (D) bill SB 799 "Higher Education undocumented immigrant students in-state tuition"

Contact Info
http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/

We need thousands of you responding quickly and thoroughly to really light up the lines in Colorado and Arkansas today.

It can take a few hours to call and e-mail all contacts in each state, so please begin with the lawmakers who share the first letter of your last name. That way, if you cannot finish the list you have called into the list at different points.

We will soon move on to the other states in need so please follow us in as ALIPAC Executive Officers lead the way.

We cannot allow the illegal aliens and their supporters to reverse our momentum in the state by passing legislation that over 80% of Americans oppose!

Let's roll!

The ALIPAC Team
www.alipac.us
helpcitizens

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

hereinaztlan wrote:
This cockamaimy Idea of getting rid of undocumented and their children is the most racist and assanine thought ever. First of all so called America would fall to it's knees, second our leaders will never allow that to happen. Folks you really need to move on and get over it. By the end of this year I am projecting by 2010 legally there will be no such thing as a border. Obama must earn those campaign millions. He owes us
HE might,but the CITIZENS don't.

I don't think that is a projection;it is a fact because of the NAU which will quickly jump to NWO.

Are you proud of letting your country become nothing? OH wait;you're a global citizen aren't you? lol.

It won't work.. human nature doesn't work like that.

Maybe if they got enough people on meds to not think about what is happening (which they're doing a great job of so far,lol. When the drugs run out.....it's gonna hurt everyone.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

hereinaztlan wrote:
This cockamaimy Idea of getting rid of undocumented and their children is the most racist and assanine thought ever. First of all so called America would fall to it's knees, second our leaders will never allow that to happen. Folks you really need to move on and get over it. By the end of this year I am projecting by 2010 legally there will be no such thing as a border. Obama must earn those campaign millions. He owes us
Getting rid of unwholesome criminals and their alien offspring would boost the morale of our citizenry!

Imagine walking down a city street and not hearing anyone speaking loudly in Spanish!

No mariachi music. No lowriders. No day laborer centers.

No Chicanos ANYWHERE!

How bright, how sunny our future would be as a nation! We could scale the heights and rebuild our great civilization once freed from this hostile, nonproductive elmement.

Every face we see would be that of OUR racial kindred.

I'm getting goose pimples just thinking about it!

“No Mercy for Munchkins”

Since: Dec 08

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

hereinaztlan wrote:
He owes you something, all right: A size 12 Moreschi wingtip right in the nuts.

No border by 2010? You tweaking moron, how many days have you been up this time? Shouldn't you be at work earning big $$$ to pay for your fancy house and RV, jackass?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

FlappittyYappity wrote:
<quoted text>
He owes you something, all right: A size 12 Moreschi wingtip right in the nuts.
No border by 2010? You tweaking moron, how many days have you been up this time? Shouldn't you be at work earning big $$$ to pay for your fancy house and RV, jackass?
House? I hear Whitter has more than its share of mobile home parks!

He must've smoked some really strong weed!

“No Mercy for Munchkins”

Since: Dec 08

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

hereinaztlan wrote:
You should get over your jealousy problem you have. I'ts not my fault you're a failure living in your mama's trailer . Get help and get over it!
<quoted text>
My mother lives in a house in Lemoore, which is 30 miles away. I live in a house at 2916 W. Russell Ave., which is not zoned for a trailer park. Get off of your pimpled ass a do a little bit of research on zoning in Visalia, CA.

You still haven't answered my question, needle-dick: Why aren't you at work making money for all of the bullsh*t things you claim to own? You post here day and night, you take-it-in-the-ass punk b*tch; you don't even have a job...
suave in KY

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

"Welfare kills Ambition" well said Mr. Limbaugh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

hereinaztlan wrote:
Sweetheart You have just entered the twilight zone.
<quoted text>
Its going to happen one day in the not too distant future. There will be a battle for America

America will be cleansed of this unwholesome cancer that has enveloped our nation

Our victory in the coming race war will see all parasitic entities repatriated to their homelands. We will have parades. We will have music. And we will remember those who sacrificed to save America.

I may not see it. But I am one of the racially conscious White Americans who will play a key role in the glorious defense of our homeland.

My 3 year old will never hear the words, You speekee Spanish!

Since: Oct 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

hereinaztlan wrote:
Like I said before I own rental properties, dipshit. You really need to get your head out of your ass and check that jealousy. You already sound like jealous bieooch that could use a size 13 boot up you your ass , bitch.
<quoted text>
APN would be helpful in confirming your lie. Maybe a name?
Azlan is a myth of Mexicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••