New ad uses recordings from Trayvon Martin shooting

There are 2 comments on the Visalia Times-Delta story from Aug 20, 2013, titled New ad uses recordings from Trayvon Martin shooting. In it, Visalia Times-Delta reports that:

A woman holds a sign as she attends a rally honoring Trayvon Martin organized by the National Action Network outside One Police Plaza in Manhattan on July 20, 2013 in New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Visalia Times-Delta.

American Female

Levelland, TX

#1 Aug 21, 2013
If the facts don't support what you want, you just invent new ones? Stand your ground laws are about being able to defend yourself, your family, and your property. Police aren't there to stop people from trying to take, damage, or destroy what isn't theirs. If someone comes onto my property, without my permission, and make me feel threatened, they had better move along, because I will protect what I have worked hard to have. Look at the current pictures of Martin and tell me you wouldn't be afraid of him. What was he doing there to begin with? Did he live in the neighborhood? If it had been a black that killed a person of any other race, it wouldn't have made it past the local news.

Steele, MO

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Yeah like the guy that was just out jogging and past 3 black guys, nothing said or done, they just decided they were bored so they shot him. The guy was white. Where it the injustice, the out cry for this you guy. He was just visiting and decide to take a jog that morning. So sad he passed devils along the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Non-Profit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Help Naming my Nonprofit 22 hr Aaron9110 2
News Minnesota kids too fat to fight, ex-generals say May 21 PB in Saint Paul 18
News Columbus Chamber wants your opinion May 21 Will Dockery 1
News Stephanopoulos gave $75,000 to Clinton Foundati... May 20 Le Jimbo 98
News Ireland's anti-gay marriage 'No' campaign 'taki... May 19 WeTheSheeple 6
News Allegheny workshops to explain smoking ban (Aug '08) May 18 Donato 4 Mayor 17
News Whoa: ABC News Anchor Donated $50,000 to Clinto... May 15 Tazo 1
More from around the web