Famous Immigrant Activist Jose Antoni...

Famous Immigrant Activist Jose Antonio Vargas Reportedly Arrested in Minnesota

There are 25 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Oct 6, 2012, titled Famous Immigrant Activist Jose Antonio Vargas Reportedly Arrested in Minnesota. In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Former Washington Post journalist turned immigration reform activist, Jose Antonio Vargas, center, an illegal immigrant himself, speaks at an informational news conference supporting President Obama's announcement to stop deportations of younger illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children, in Washington, on Wednesday, June 20, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I wish that there would be more details before stories like this are released. If he was driving a rental car, how did he manage to wrangle himself one without a valid license? Maybe his time is up in this country.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
I wish that there would be more details before stories like this are released. If he was driving a rental car, how did he manage to wrangle himself one without a valid license? Maybe his time is up in this country.
That's a good question and if he got there via air what ID did he show to get on the plane?
Revoked in WA State

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 6, 2012
I'm assuming his revoked WA State license was the one he's still using? Why would he stop using illegal forms of ID, he's been using them most of his life. He clearly doesn't believe in following the laws and should have been deported last year.
Secure Community Lacking

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Hennipin County participates in Secure Communities. I'd love to know which airport he used to get to MN and how his ID was't caught there. I'd also like to know how he's being paid and by whom!
ima

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Secure Community Lacking wrote:
Hennipin County participates in Secure Communities. I'd love to know which airport he used to get to MN and how his ID was't caught there. I'd also like to know how he's being paid and by whom!
Obama, needs him so most likely HIS ADMINISTRATION PAYS HIM
Fed Up Vet

Manassas, VA

#6 Oct 6, 2012
It's time for Nappi to send him home.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 6, 2012
so he is admitting to fraud papers as well as being illegal? well the feds did say it is ok if you are an illegal aliens trying to be a dreamer and have stolen someone id. so crimes that would send a citizen to lock up is overlooked for illegal aliens.

the only real news on this guy would be the feds swooping him up for deportation,after all he is out in the open bragging and basically telling the feds they can't touch him
IDs R Him

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Fed Up Vet wrote:
It's time for Nappi to send him home.
I haven't forgotten, little Luis Gutierrez wants him to stay.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2012
They break the law coming here and then they break more laws like ID theft and driving without a license.
break

United States

#10 Oct 6, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Jose-An tonio
va te faire le fesse

AOL

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
They break the law coming here and then they break more laws like ID theft and driving without a license.
I think CA is allowing illegal that came in to the US as minor and are resident (physically) in CA to apply for DL. Most illegal foreigners don't have money for cars so they walk or car pool or ride publica transporation. The people who put and run business of identity theft and sell those info are the legal who has the resources for fabrication and for stealing databases from companies and government agencies.
.
In both counts, your generalization is pure feces! You donn't know the US! Come to the US and live here before vomiting your undigested hate crap!
Bill

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Famous? Know would be a better word. Deport him and deport him now!
Memo From Turner

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Secure Community Lacking wrote:
Hennipin County participates in Secure Communities. I'd love to know which airport he used to get to MN and how his ID was't caught there. I'd also like to know how he's being paid and by whom!
Who's paying him? Really? He is a Pulitzer Prize winner
With that on his resume he no doubt has people lining up to pay him.

Who said amything about his I'd?
.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's paying him? Really? He is a Pulitzer Prize winner
With that on his resume he no doubt has people lining up to pay him.
Who said amything about his I'd?
.
If he flew or rented a car, he needed one, so what did he use? He would do better if he rectified his status instead of running around flaunting his illegality.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>If he flew or rented a car, he needed one, so what did he use? He would do better if he rectified his status instead of running around flaunting his illegality.
I agree.
Funny

De Soto, KS

#17 Oct 7, 2012
His WA State license was revoked, however, he boasted that he'd obtained a UT license. This guy's been cheating the system long enough!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's paying him? Really? He is a Pulitzer Prize winner
With that on his resume he no doubt has people lining up to pay him.
Who said amything about his I'd?
.
Anybody who is paying him is breaking the law just like him. That is the point.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#19 Oct 7, 2012
Fed Up Vet wrote:
It's time for Nappi to send him home.
She's too busy dissing the men who work for her.
Top It Off

De Soto, KS

#20 Oct 7, 2012
I find it not acceptable that an illegal can flaunt his status in our faces!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2012
Top It Off wrote:
I find it not acceptable that an illegal can flaunt his status in our faces!
That, my friend, is an understatement. Sadly this and the previous administrations have allowed just that to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Non-Profit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chick-fil-A Turned Away (Mar '11) Jul 22 Back Again 29
News League of Women Voters joins effort to expand s... Jul 16 Solarman 1
News Panic after first shots fired in downtown Dallas Jul 8 DallasFoReal 10
News Credit Card Debt Consolidation Loans - Benefits... (Jan '10) Jul 5 hacker 15
News Goodwill wants to hear from Castro Valley resid... (Nov '11) Jul 1 Jose velazquez 2
News Court affirms scaling back renewable energy pro... Jun 30 Solarman 1
News Meet the retired nurse who pays women not to ha... Jun '16 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web