Multi-Fest Executive Director Deborah Starks Pleads Guilty To Income Tax Fraud

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Jeff Morris Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Jan. 4, 2013 10:25 AM EST Updated: Jan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Ali

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

300k s a lot to fritter away. I think she is on drugs, buying them for some one else or sponsoring terrorists. Perhaps her accountant has some insight, if they can find him?
naw

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

have you seen her? or the rest of the family? they are all fat as hell so if drugs are involved they are not the kind that make them want to miss a meal.
Ya Gotta Regatta

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Who said it was frittered away? Her? Him? You are aware that thieves have been known to tell a lie or two on occasions.

Plead guilty, do a weekend at a halfway home and then get out and party like a rockstar.

As I said who said it was frittered away?

Think!
Ali

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I wonder if she was selling charitable contribution documentation for 25 cents on the dollar? I could use some tax help. Can we get a $1000 receipt for $250 paid to the cause? OH, OH. Do you think that may be where some of the $300k maybe? Perhaps never hitting the accounts, except on paper?
Count down

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Ali wrote:
I wonder if she was selling charitable contribution documentation for 25 cents on the dollar? I could use some tax help. Can we get a $1000 receipt for $250 paid to the cause? OH, OH. Do you think that may be where some of the $300k maybe? Perhaps never hitting the accounts, except on paper?
Sentencing is April 2. That family has 3 months to come up with one last good scheme.
Ya Gotta Regatta

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

You watch" right after she heads to the slammer if her ol man doesn't hook up with another white chick the very same night her cell doors slam SHUT. I know I would!
The only way to get over a thief is to bed down another white chick
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Ya Gotta Regatta wrote:
You watch" right after she heads to the slammer if her ol man doesn't hook up with another white chick the very same night her cell doors slam SHUT. I know I would!
The only way to get over a thief is to bed down another white chick
he'll have to find at least two toothless washington street hookas to make up for that one - she's a big heffa
Mookie

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

guess what......she's not going anywhere hahahaha yup, the Starks got it like that and all of you hate it and they LOVE that you do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••