Brother and sister arrested, accused of stealing from Walmart

Mar 11, 2012 Full story: KXII-TV Sherman

A brother and sister are behind Carter County bars tonight accused of attempting to steal more than a thousand dollars worth of electronics from Walmart.

Full Story
Texas Reporter

Ardmore, OK

#1 Mar 12, 2012
I see that folks who steal from Walmart seem to be a priority for authorities. I have the utmost respect for law enforcement but I am ASKING AGAIN.....Do ALLEGED RAPISTS get a free pass when they sexually ASSAULT a 13 year old female in the bathroom at PLAINVIEW HIGH SCHOOL? AUGUST 2011, will someone please let me know if you have information. I am writing a story, hopefully, making this unlikely to happen to another child in what is supposed to be a SAFE ENVIRONMENT. Mom and Dad showed UP at the SCHOOL WITH THEIR ATTORNEY IN TOW, so far, NO REGARD FOR THE ALLEGED VICTIM. WHO IS OUTRAGED BY THIS?
Lisa

Duncan, OK

#2 May 22, 2012
Apparently Ardmore PD needs to be seriously investigated...The person who did this is free while this child has to suffer for what happened to her ....as well as the driver of the car that ran over Shelby Miller, critically injuring her as well as killing her unborn baby STILL walks free...and they wonder WHY we are all upset over this???? OSBI ...or SOMEONE needs to investigate the Ardmore Police Department and SOON
Blake

Claremore, OK

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Lisa wrote:
Apparently Ardmore PD needs to be seriously investigated...The person who did this is free while this child has to suffer for what happened to her ....as well as the driver of the car that ran over Shelby Miller, critically injuring her as well as killing her unborn baby STILL walks free...and they wonder WHY we are all upset over this???? OSBI ...or SOMEONE needs to investigate the Ardmore Police Department and SOON
What was Shelby doing outside of her home at 2:00 am arguing with drunks from the bar in the street. Does not seem very smart to me and certainly not responsible for a mother to be. Hasn't anyone heard of 911. There's more to it than what is being said. It just doesn't add up. I don't buy this total victim story. I feel terrible for her and the loss of her baby, but what the hell was she thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Non-Profit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California bars judges from Boy Scouts membership 5 hr Belle Sexton 44
Inspiring youth 15 hr Lying to Youth 1
Michael Jackson Accuser Wade Robson -- I Can He... (Jul '13) Jan 22 Zeus 239
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Jan 20 DNF 15
You Don't Need Wearable Tech If You Pay Attenti... Jan 20 Kid_Tomorrow 2
Panel calls for bold action to fill critical sh... Jan 17 humanspirit 2
Noah's Ark park in Ky. could sue to get back ta... Jan 4 sheilach 1
More from around the web