Brother and sister arrested, accused of stealing from Walmart

Mar 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KXII-TV Sherman

A brother and sister are behind Carter County bars tonight accused of attempting to steal more than a thousand dollars worth of electronics from Walmart.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Texas Reporter

Ardmore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

I see that folks who steal from Walmart seem to be a priority for authorities. I have the utmost respect for law enforcement but I am ASKING AGAIN.....Do ALLEGED RAPISTS get a free pass when they sexually ASSAULT a 13 year old female in the bathroom at PLAINVIEW HIGH SCHOOL? AUGUST 2011, will someone please let me know if you have information. I am writing a story, hopefully, making this unlikely to happen to another child in what is supposed to be a SAFE ENVIRONMENT. Mom and Dad showed UP at the SCHOOL WITH THEIR ATTORNEY IN TOW, so far, NO REGARD FOR THE ALLEGED VICTIM. WHO IS OUTRAGED BY THIS?
Lisa

Duncan, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Apparently Ardmore PD needs to be seriously investigated...The person who did this is free while this child has to suffer for what happened to her ....as well as the driver of the car that ran over Shelby Miller, critically injuring her as well as killing her unborn baby STILL walks free...and they wonder WHY we are all upset over this???? OSBI ...or SOMEONE needs to investigate the Ardmore Police Department and SOON
Blake

Claremore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Lisa wrote:
Apparently Ardmore PD needs to be seriously investigated...The person who did this is free while this child has to suffer for what happened to her ....as well as the driver of the car that ran over Shelby Miller, critically injuring her as well as killing her unborn baby STILL walks free...and they wonder WHY we are all upset over this???? OSBI ...or SOMEONE needs to investigate the Ardmore Police Department and SOON
What was Shelby doing outside of her home at 2:00 am arguing with drunks from the bar in the street. Does not seem very smart to me and certainly not responsible for a mother to be. Hasn't anyone heard of 911. There's more to it than what is being said. It just doesn't add up. I don't buy this total victim story. I feel terrible for her and the loss of her baby, but what the hell was she thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••