Advice from American student killed in Egypt

There are 66 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Advice from American student killed in Egypt. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Andrew Pochter's letter tells the boy that "What is most important is that I am trying to do my best for others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Rose

Edinburgh, UK

#21 Jul 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
This dumb fck can join that other dumb fck Rachel Corrie in the Hall of Bleeding Heart Azzholes that were killed by their muslim pals.
Rcahel Corrie was killed by Israeli soldiers, whilst attempting to prevent the (illegal) demolition of a Palestinian home.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#22 Jul 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
No plz chrissy move to egypt and save me LOOOOL
I D I O T
Egypt: A failed state.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Jul 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Egypt: A failed state.
You A failed lady
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#24 Jul 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You A failed lady
You are a failed donkey.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#25 Jul 13, 2013
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Rcahel Corrie was killed by Israeli soldiers, whilst attempting to prevent the (illegal) demolition of a Palestinian home.
Right on!!!

Lest we forget
RACHEL CORRIE
A beautiful soul!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#26 Jul 13, 2013
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Rcahel Corrie was killed by Israeli soldiers, whilst attempting to prevent the (illegal) demolition of a Palestinian home.
Right. And she had no business at all being there. She got what she deserved.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#27 Jul 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
why shall a muslim kill innocent people regardless of their nationality?
our religion is peace
you are so full of crap, it's unbelievable.

check out this link that lists the atrocities carried out by muslims all over the world.
http://thereligionofpeace.com/

benghazi, mumbai, nigeria, thailand, philippines, etc. all places where you messed up muslims have murdered people over your religion of peace. yeah. right.

if islam is a religion of peace, why is it that most of the conflicts in the world involve muslims?
Rose

Edinburgh, UK

#28 Jul 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
This dumb fck can join that other dumb fck Rachel Corrie in the Hall of Bleeding Heart Azzholes that were killed by their muslim pals.
Rachel Corrie was killed by an Israeli soldier driving a tank over her, as she was trying to protect a Palestinian home from being illegally demolished by him.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#29 Jul 14, 2013
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel Corrie was killed by an Israeli soldier driving a tank over her, as she was trying to protect a Palestinian home from being illegally demolished by him.
She was killed by a drunk Russian driving a bulldozer. At any rate, she was a privileged white American that was warned to stay away from an area of conflict by the Israeli authorities. She chose to ignore those warnings to live out her self-righteous, juvenile fantasy and she got what she deserved.
Now, the filthy terrorists are using her like a cheap tool.

Her life was a complete waste.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#30 Jul 14, 2013
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel Corrie was killed by an Israeli soldier driving a tank over her, as she was trying to protect a Palestinian home from being illegally demolished by him.
You are absolutely right and the majoority of mankind sees it your way
Lest we forget
Rachel Corrie
A beautiful human soul!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#31 Jul 14, 2013
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel Corrie was killed by an Israeli soldier driving a tank over her, as she was trying to protect a Palestinian home from being illegally demolished by him.
more lies and deception from muslims.

to begin with, there are no palestinians. these people living on the west bank and the gaza strip are arab muslims.

as for the rachel corrie incident, from what I read, the so-called "palestinian" built a house on israel land. need I say more?

on rachel, the ones to blame for her death are her parents. cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies.

look at these photos of them, and tell me differently..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

they probably haven't even studied the history of that area to realize it was originally part of the ottoman empire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_empire
http://www.masada2000.org/index.html
http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

tells you just how brain dead, stupid they are.
Faith

Baltimore, MD

#32 Jul 14, 2013
I was gang raped by Egyptian monsters. They totally f**ked my ass up.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#33 Jul 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
I was gang raped by Egyptian monsters. They totally f**ked my ass up.
Holy sht! If we were in 6th grade and on a playground, you really would have showed me!
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#43 Jul 21, 2013
Faith wrote:
I was gang raped by Egyptian monsters. They totally f**ked my ass up.
Once again we see an islamist making the rape jokes.
Pepin le bref

London, UK

#46 Jul 22, 2013
Faith wrote:
I was gang raped by Egyptian monsters. They totally f**ked my ass up.
Now I understand your hatred towards Muslim,i am not a psychologist but I knew that something terrible has happen to you with Muslim.
The million dollar question is :
Is the same thing happen to IL CACA (IL Pricipe...what a name lol)????
Pepin le bref

London, UK

#47 Jul 22, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so full of crap, it's unbelievable.
check out this link that lists the atrocities carried out by muslims all over the world.
http://thereligionofpeace.com/
benghazi, mumbai, nigeria, thailand, philippines, etc. all places where you messed up muslims have murdered people over your religion of peace. yeah. right.
if islam is a religion of peace, why is it that most of the conflicts in the world involve muslims?
STFup you silly cow....check out the atrocities carried out in Europe last centery idiot.
Baltimoto

London, UK

#48 Jul 22, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again we see an islamist making the rape jokes.
Another old cretin spitting the same shat for the past 5 years.
What a bore.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#50 Jul 22, 2013
Pepin le bref wrote:
<quoted text>
STFup you silly cow....check out the atrocities carried out in Europe last centery idiot.
if you want to check atrocities carried out in europe in the last century, don't forget the armenian genocide committed by the MUSLIM ottoman empire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocid...

or the muslim/nazi connection.
http://tellthechildrenthetruth.com/

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#51 Jul 22, 2013
Pepin le bref wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I understand your hatred towards Muslim,i am not a psychologist but I knew that something terrible has happen to you with Muslim.
The million dollar question is :
Is the same thing happen to IL CACA (IL Pricipe...what a name lol)????
YOUR religion spits hatred at everything non-muslim. and YOU dare speak as if something is wrong with someone who shows hatred in return?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#61 Aug 7, 2013
RE: Stupid Westerners that have compassion for muslim savages.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vqmytmR4T_A/TyGqKXY...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Non-Profit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota kids too fat to fight, ex-generals say May 4 LIbEralS 17
News The NFL is dropping its tax-exempt status. Why ... Apr 29 Black Annie 6
News Clintons Tried To Save Innercity YouthBy Teachi... Apr 29 Tazo 2
News Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audi... Apr 26 Le Jimbo 180
News Habitat has interest in hotel (Apr '13) Apr 25 person of interest 5
News New dog walk event brings community to San Lore... Apr 20 Nona 4
News Harvey Building Products Donates $31,000 to Hom... Apr 15 Denwood 1
More from around the web