TransCanada rebuffs call for clean energy to power Keystone

Jul 21, 2013 Full story: Canada.com

Russ Girling, president and CEO of TransCanada, speaks during the company's annual meeting in Calgary, Alberta on Friday, April 26, 2013.

Full Story

Since: Mar 13

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jul 21, 2013
They should use RELIABLE clean energy in the form of Liquid Fluoride Thorium Recyclers.
Emmanuel Kevin Kayitale

Regina, Canada

#3 Aug 31, 2013
Lest we forget, "TransCanada has invested over $5 billion in emissionless energy sources including the largest wind farm in Maine and 13 hydro power stations in the U.S. Northeast."

Since: Mar 13

Washington, DC

#4 Sep 1, 2013
Yup, and I suspect that wind farm was more about capturing wind subsidies than wind energy.
Ontario has been doing wonders with zero emission electricity by relying on nuclear power. Trans-Canada should follow suit.

They should contact:
http://www.terrestrialenergyinc.com/
as a strt towards LFTRs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Private natural gas well (Jan '06) Dec 17 landis well tending 754
Testing of the natual gas/ (Jun '14) Dec 9 Sheppie 3
Jailed New York Plaza hotel owner seeks debt to... Dec 2 NAZIR 1
Congress is voting on Keystone pipeline, but ob... Nov '14 WeTheSheeple 2
Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Nov '14 Erin Brockovich 116
Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Oct '14 where is POWER now 46
Natural Gas in my well water Naturally occurrin... (Jan '11) Sep '14 Brenda 7
More from around the web