Panel of experts addresses natural ga...

Panel of experts addresses natural gas industry questions

There are 2 comments on the WTOV9 story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Panel of experts addresses natural gas industry questions. In it, WTOV9 reports that:

WEIRTON, W.Va. Residents in Brooke and Hancock counties had the chance to get answers to questions about the natural gas drilling industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOV9.

Ron Wagner

Decatur, IL

#1 Nov 12, 2012
It would be good for them to do this online 24/7. It would reach a lot more people. Stop the mindless ads.
Ron Wagner

Decatur, IL

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Natural gas is the future of energy. It is replacing dirty old coal plants, and dangerous expensive nuclear plants. It will fuel cars, vans, buses, locomotives, aircraft, ships, tractors, air conditioners, engines of all kinds. It costs far less. It will help keep us out of more useless wars, where we shed our blood and money. It lowers CO2 emissions. Over 2,600 natural gas story links on my blog. An annotated bibliography of live links, updated daily. The big picture of natural gas.
ronwagnersrants.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Gas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help thanks in advance Mon Brey2326 1
Private natural gas well (Jan '06) Aug 6 David Mitchell 772
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Jun '16 how they get thei... 121
News TranCanada donates $200K to rink expansion project (Nov '12) May '16 how things get OK... 8
News Worker injured at TransCanada plant (Mar '10) Apr '16 tricky trusts en ... 9
News Power company hunting Harry Apr '16 Flo 1
Natural Gas in my well water Naturally occurrin... (Jan '11) Mar '16 janiegirl1948 9
More from around the web